Is Japan what society looks like without niggers, jews, protestants, or cucks?

Of course with niggers and jews and cucks it's obvious as to why they're bad luck, but with protestants they distorted the teachings of christ and forsake the apostles and the early church martyrs and forsake the early church tradition and permitted a bunch of impressionable retards to read and have a private interpretation of the Bible and this has caused a lot of problems for the last 500 years. The quebecois are worse than jews in my opinion, they are dogs and more vile than the voles of jews.

If we didn't didn't have these 5 ailments in western society we would be like what Japan is, or even better than Japan.

Attached: tokyo-02.jpg (1400x788, 961K)

protestants literally built some of the greatest cities on earth

I watch hentai, im very multicultral. Also goo women are awesome ty japan :3 :D

Orthodox>Protestant>Catholic

Japan has very high suicide rates and depression

Who's to say your pic related is even desirable, faggot.

>look at them now
by that logic everyone should suck Portuguese dick

Japan isn't Christian user. There are very few Catholics, Protestants and Orthodox.

Efficient clean and homogeneous yeah, but soulless, unnatural and unfulfilling. The Unabomber was right.

Attached: boredpepe.jpg (960x960, 70K)

looks like a better blade runner.

Lad you'll get more enjoyment walking through Kyoto than Scouseland lad.

Have you read Silence by Shusaku Endo? Read it, it explains very well why it isn't nor will ever be a Christian Nation.

>protestants literally built some of the greatest cities on earth

You sure user?

Attached: oYMLid9.jpg (1892x938, 478K)

first off that's sweden second off i'm pretty sure that's a catholic wedding

I see a karaoke place already, would love to get tipsy and sing all night long there...seems desirable to me.

> (You)
>first off that's sweden second off i'm pretty sure that's a catholic wedding

Oh no that's protestant, it's Sweden state church which is protestant.

Nah, I'm Catholic and we do not allow women to be priests.

This is our future because we didn't listen

Attached: African shithole.png (500x391, 115K)

Probably, it's still unfulfilling and unnatural, the world needs a reset button and it's on course to getting one.

this is a meme

greates like "big" i mean, the chinese ones are bigger now

greatest like in art and beauty? italy is pretty much catholic

in power? maybe, but new york for example exploded when masons (seculars )decided to make it their hub

so, you tell me

>but soulless, unnatural and unfulfilling
nigger please
there is no other people in earth so interested in merging with nature as them
>souless
weeb isnt a sinonim of webness
anime has a very pretty soul

Attached: 1503671277941.jpg (700x526, 137K)

Sweden is fucked anyways because the government and society have corrupted the church.

Finnish Lutheran Church isn't even that bad.

the Japanese way at looking at nature and "opposites" is very different from ours, for good and bad. I'd like to know more about it, but that would mean learning a language and spend time among the people and immersed in their civilization (which would be disrespectful in many ways).

and without collectivism, all those lonely suicidal nips not making babies are proof.

> (You)
> (You)

>Finnish Lutheran Church isn't even that bad.

How far back to christ and his apostles does the Finnish Lutheran church go back or better yet does it have apostolic succession?

>sinonim
When you can type without drooling on your keyboard you can try again you autistic faggot.

Attached: ayyyyyy2.jpg (560x375, 41K)

a nation of anime fapping virgin faggots that lost ww2, got nuked not once but twice and has been occupied by US armed forces & bent over raped since 1945' faggot.

Goes back to Diet of Porvoo. Why?

Well, without Christ cucks in general.

Nagasaki can gtfo.

Attached: 1510374149438.jpg (285x298, 10K)