Seriously

Seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVWVPaXaouo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's right

Vegeta fag here
Even I see why he will have a big problem with this form

The best way how Gohan, Vegeta and Goku should power up is focussing on their skill tree

Gohan should master his Ultimate

Goku should work on his UI

Vegeta should find a level beyond "SSJGSSJ" for he did the same thing with ssj1 and accomplished Blue without ritual

So Gohan will be best back up
Vegeta hardest puncher
and Goku best fighter in general

What a sad character, still chasing Goku because he's always one form away from irrelevance. Goku needs a new rival.

If only this was true...

bnhafag, back to your thread

Vegeta is too tense in doing so, his obsession with surpassing Kakarot makes him always think.

He's right but we know he won't, at least not for the next five arcs. Hell, even Goku won't have it down before the next three have finished.

they will off-screen his UI training just so he could catch up to goku and job to another fighter to make goku shine once again just to make him catch up.

He's right. But he'll still be 20 steps too far behind Goku to be relevant by the time he does.

Nah. His envy and obsession will eventually evolve into something primal, an instinct if you will, to surpass Goku.

>ayyy vegeta got another form off-screen again

This is stupid. I already know it will happen, but it is still stupid

Maybe Piccolo can help him obtain ultra instinct

i am a vegetafag too but lets be real my man he isnt probably gettin shit this arc

Plz stop

That would require Piccolo being relevant.

Cmon user, at least he's going to fall in some cool way, not like Gohan who didn't get a new form or decent fight

Once he attains Ultra Instinct, he'll only be able to use it for one or two good fights before the next batch of enemies renders it obsolete and he's behind Goku again.

Vegeta has always been obsolete since KK blue. Seriously a times 20 power up on top of blue makes Vegeta 5% of gokus's power. Kaoiken was a mistake

Every saiyan but Vegeta and Gohan has gotten some mid tournament power up. I hope they don't actually get excluded.

Vegeta knows well that he lacked the innate talent that Goku(and Gohan) had in tons. So he should istead go his usual route of achieving maximum raw power.

His reaction proves hat whoever in charge of the db lab has no idea of what he's doing

I want some kind of Oozaru blue form from Vegeta, but more human. so, something like SSJ4.

I dropped Super as soon as it was clear it was the Son Goku only show.

BoG arc? Vegeta even closing the gap after that (if only for a while) all while refusing to do the SSG ritual for his benefit was a major asspull to begin with.

Final Four

Goku with mastered Ultra Instinct

Vegeta with weak Ultra Instinct

Gohan B

Piccolo fused with the two other Namekians.

Powerlevels are going to get completely retarded.

Im so tired of this fucking manlet. Learn your fucking place vegeta.

>going to get completely retarded

user we crossed that line many episodes ago

And here it begins, the road where Vegeta wins the ToP because Bulma's Voice Actor died recently.

Screencap this

After Revival of F arc, they didn't change anything with Goku saving the day.

How about a form that only a "super elite" or someone with "royal sayian blood" could achieve? it would be as strong as whatever the fuck those sayian chicks level was, but of course wouldn't be as fast as Goku still.

I still feel like him being born with a higher power level than Goku should give him some kind of benefit in the future with sayian power ups or just a form he can only get

Vegeta and Goku getting different power ups is much more interesting than what we're doing now

thnks

Vegeta will go off to train in his own way and come back, again, to being a refined version of Goku's then-second-most powerful form.

I think that basically since the Saiyan arc, this show has seriously struggled to actually depict differences in "power level". OK, blonde hair, bigger blonde hair, no eyebrows, that's all noice, but the actual fighting really hasn't changed that much despite gorillion-times increases in power level.

They were a fucking mistake. IMO the best stuff to come out of DBS is showcasing the absolute garbage-tier fighters defeating *much* more powerful opponents with a little bit of silliness and cunning.

DBS powerups especially are like stat increases in an RPG. They become stronger but there's absolutely no difference in attack animations over time, other than slowly losing budget.

Solar Flare + Destructo Disk was always a good combo. Too bad Krillin almost never landed a hit with it.

>Powerlevels are going to get completely retarded

Earlier SSB was powerful enough to destroy earth and every nearby planet to Jupiter, but now they are completely fine to have even more power and have a fight in x4 football field sized area.

It's made out of Kachi Katchin, the most resistant material on the universe!

Also it is just holding its power back!

Gods in DB are so strange. They're not omnipotent or omniscient.

Like, aren't they *gods*? i.e., their fucking imagination is the limit. If they can imagine Goku as Super Saiyan Blue (they certainly can ), can't they imagine Super Saiyan Blue Kachi Katchin? It'd give the arena some sick blue turf as well.

Ask king kai.

They're less classical gods and more divine, holy employees of heaven doing the jobs they're assigned. Zeno is the only true god in the sense of the word here.

they’ve been planet busters since the Saiyan arc that’s not a good example but I understand what you mean

>Tries to reach a state of not thinking
>Everytime he gets close he think "Am I not thinking yet"
>Continues to fail miserably

He can’t help it not everyone can have an empty skull like Goku

thanks doc

they are like japanese gods. only western gods are omnipotent

>only realized now that Goku is using UI
Vegeta is retarded.

that was just absolute shit writing he knew the first time

havent watched the ep, did they mention bulma at all?

Vegeta will get the offensive ultra instinct aspect down while goku will have the defensive one. Then, they will fusion into vegeto and be perfectly able to tackle on Jiren properly..

>Vegeta tries to copy Goku's dodging to unlock UI and jobs
>gets mad and starts beating on Toppo/Jiren/whoever and unlocks it offensively
would make me kek

>Vegeta should find a level beyond "SSJGSSJ" for he did the same thing with ssj1 and accomplished Blue without ritual

Yeah Vegeta hates copying Goku, he needs to do his own thing.

I kinda want Vegeta to get the same fighting style as Jiren, then master it better than Jiren and finally at least have a few minutes of an episode where he is stronger than Goku again.

>what is paganism

Lol, they can destroy the universe since Majinbuu.

Powerlevels have been broken since the U6 and 7 tournament
And they've been retarded since the frieza saga.

Friendly reminder U2 is next and Bri's final form won't do anything. It's gonna be U9 tier elimination all over again. Why else would they have 3 of Universe 2's fighters target Goku? All 3 of them are obviously gonna be knocked out together, just like Universe 9. Goodbye Universe 2.

YAMERO! KEFLA!

What about "Manga is the definine canon" don't you understand?
That means Super (manga and anime) have to work around the Manga epilogue.

I haven't followed Super much. But if blue is Super Saiyan + God Ki, then how come Goku hasn't tried Super Saiyan 2 or 3 with God Ki yet?

>Goku jobs due lacking the offensive UI
>Vegeta tries to fight jiren because "if worked for goku.."
>Vegeta is destroyed like a little bitch and tossed on a corner
>He gets mad, pissed and starts to cry and punch the ground
>On the next episode he comes back and almost literally slaps jiren with his ego penis of having achieved the UI form

>But still needs goku to defeat the aylien

how do you think TV shows are made user?

That sounds cool but goes against the themes of the show

In BoG Goku said he was going to focus on his Base and SS form because the others are a waste.

Also I think Blue has some stamina drain thing, so I don't imagine it'd go over well with 3's Ki drain.

that goku face isn't real, is it?

>all the Pedros complaining about UI's aura looking like water

youtube.com/watch?v=zVWVPaXaouo

Super Sleepy Saiyan

you moron i'm saying that it won't work WELL. i'm sure they'll either make it so
a)all main characters forget super and its chars

or more likely
b)they keep eoz but eoz doesn't mention all the new adventures, friends, enemies, and powerups that super gave them making it a really shitty bridge

why is that even a fucking complaint

Because spics are stupid

>They redo Eoz, but in 16:9 and use all the extra side space to put things like beerus and kale

>Kaoiken was a mistake

adding multipliers to kaioken was the mistake. the rules should have been "your power will grow infinitely and destroy your body so learn your limits and control it" and not just "don't go above x2"

power levels in general were a mistake anything that involves numbers is a bad idea. especially with such an autistic fan base

Why would they? It's not like Bulma died, just her washed out VA.

>washed out VA
Rude.

>Piccolo fused with the two other Namekians

Piccolo fuses with the other universes' Piccolos.

People always want to know if x is stronger than y . Of course the easy thing is x and y fighting each other, but if they never do then you need to powerscale.

Which would be worse

Gohan Blanco

or

More Universe 6 Saiyans

So, what comes after UI? I mean, this DB, so they'll come up with some new transformation.

Considering UI already is peak performance... how will they top that? UI SSB?

Maybe newer villains will no longer be part of the universe, but higher beings that deal with concepts, and such they can make their attacks undodgeable, rendering UI useless?

Another possibility I can see is them nerfing UI, saying it isn't that perfect and that how perfect it can be has so many dependencies that actually placing a perfect fight truly is impossible, and little by little it gets depowered.

DBS has got so ridiculous with power levels and transformations I can see them doing anything.

>Gohan
kek.

You are the retard. How was he supposed to know it just like this?

Goku and Vegeta will end up fighting Grand Padre or Golden God Frieza with erasure powers, and have to sacrifice their upper power limit to emancipate mortal life from the overwhelming authority of Gods. With Gods gome/defeated/contained/sealed, and Goku's and Vegeta's power levels """permanently""" lowered from UI level, they continue living peaceful, wholesome lives into the segway for EoZ. Goku goes away to train Uub because he loves fighting more than anything, and Vegeta becomes the family man he would have been as Prince of Sayains.

UI isn't peak performance, Mystic/Potential Unleashed is (at least with mortal ki).

UI is just perfected movement.

How old is Goku supposed to be?

>mystic/potential unleashed

this is what gohanfags actually believe

Doesn't Vegeta have a whole year's worth of training with Whis ahead of Goku? He will unlock the offensive Ultra Instinct while Goku perfects the defensive one. They'll master the completed form for the first time when they potara fuse.

>Golden God Frieza

>Vegeta This Week: Mimicking Goku to become Ultra?!
>In order to use "Ultra Instinct", Vegeta mimics Goku and tries to act unconsciously! But he fails and is hit by Katopesla's attack!
where were you when vegeta jobbed to fucking katopesla just to show how special goku's new technique is

pls be fake

Vegeta can only unlock a new form when he gets so mad he cries.

>I WANT ULTRA INSTINCT I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA
>LOOK KAKAROT MY BODY IS CRYING ON ITS OWN

>LOOK KAKAROT MY BODY IS CRYING ON ITS OWN

Holy fuck I haven't laughed this hard in so long thanks, user.

After the original airing of the episode and the adverts after ended there was a statement by Toei and the like about it

And yet I think Gohan is a piece of shit

With Bulma VA passing? I think they'll throw vegeta a bone.

Hear it ? Frieza could hear just fine what the gods were talking about.

This has to be the most respectful comment in this entire general

Based Vegetafag

More u6. Gohan Blanco would be awesome.

>CGI green jello clouds
>bloom
>Otaking "shading"

Super was a super mistake.

>Potara fusion makes Vegito a cocky fucker
>"Oh he's our lovable little tramp."

>Potara fusion makes Kefla a cocky fucker
>"Why is this bitch so annoying?"

I don't understand you guys.

Doesn't Ultra Instinct require you to absorb a spirit bomb? Y'know, the thing they tried to use against him and would kill him because he's still kinda evil?

ok in what fucking way does super's shading even remotely resemble this otaking shit

No, this was explained a fuckton of times. It is activated by being in the presence of immense power along with being at your limit, so all you have left is your instincts.