Abortion

So today I was debating with a female classmate about abortion. I’m against it and she supports it. She kept repeating that I, because of my sex, cannot make comments because I don’t know what it’s like being a woman. And to justify her opinion, she claimed that it’s her body and she can do whatever she feels like doing. According to her it’s not a life which is growing inside of her, it’s just a bunch of cells (typical euphemism).

The teacher stepped in and said abortion is a human right, to which I responded “your right to convenience is not greater than a child’s right to be born”.

Attached: 4L_9xA36N8g.jpg (274x184, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hlq9iOLbjMg
youtube.com/watch?v=RfEKlUZxxJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just tell her that she is also a bundle of cells
then ask at what point does a foetus become a human? if they say a foetus is not a human because it cannot support itself, then you ask them if its ok to murder people who are on government social welfare?

I personally believe that her body ends where the baby's body begins after the baby develops a heartbeat, which I believe is 6 days. So if you've been pregnant longer than 6 days, abortion is murder.

Ask her to point out a human that has two hearts, four lungs, four kidneys, two livers etc... they don't exist. Therefore, just as she has a right to her own body, the baby has a right to its own body too.

I love debating women on abortion, I win or stalemate every time. The arguments can just go on and on and on, its a pretty fun argument to have.

Human life begins at conception because that is the moment unique DNA is born. There is no arguing about that.

I think that if something is not conscious then it can be killed. For me there really isn't a true anwser to this, my decision would depend on many things that are based on my morales. I think making a decision on abortion goes beyond science.

>u dont get a say cause ur not a WOMYN

Women can really get fucked when it comes to arguing. They're incapable of doing it on the level of anyone with two brain cells.

Well pointed out.

How do these people believe that abortion is a human right but not infanticide?

Until the human becomes viable outside of the womb, it is a non sentient parasite in the same way that an absorbed twin turned tumor is.

Even if it is a life, you can’t guarantee that it will be a good one
Abortions let mothers off the hook, sure. But it also takes pressure off of welfare systems and foster care systems
Abortions are a far better alternative to forcing a child to live in a low income system

Honestly, embryos shouldn’t be considered alive until at least 3 months

And people don’t have the right to be born. We don’t even considered them citizens until they come out of the womb. Even if killing a pregnant woman counts as double homicide, that’s still a child that the mother wanted. I’m fine with changing the law to accommodate such inconsistencies.

just stop this shit right now.

Don't bring your politics to the classroom.

I don't care what your stance on abortion is, couldn't give a fuck if your male, female, a fuckin house plant or a dick chopping headcase that puts on lipstick and makes skin dresses out of fat chicks.

If you're anywhere in the first world, talking politics at school is a disaster. If you're a liberal, agreeing with a bunch of feminists won't get you laid, you're just another beta and they'll still run off with Chad. If you're a conservative, then your opinion only matters until it offends someone and they narc you out to the administration, and you get deleted from the campus.

Do not fuck over your future and your career potential by arguing with a bunch of womens studies majors and psych degree undergrads who are just going to be using their degrees as coasters at the Starbucks they work at in the next 3 years.

You don't win political debates in school by debating, especially not on politically correct campuses.

You win them by shutting up, graduating, getting a career, and then being in charge of who gets hired and fired.

You don't have to be right with words today when you can be right with finances in ten years while everyone you used to argue with is still delivering pizzas or serving lattes to pay off the student loans on their useless degrees.

that means my sperm is now that unique DNA that gave me life. Does that mean I am a mass murderer when I wank?

To add on to this, if a child can’t live outside of the womb, then it’s not really fair to say that it’s not just the woman’s body
If the child can, consider it murder or better yet, set up a system to pay for the fetus to live

>being this ignorant of biology
your sperm does not contain a new human genome

The problem isn't with abortion, but with the fact that it's been normalized so much that it's literally become a method of contraception, and despite all the research and advancement made in that particular field, it still *can* go wrong and leave women barren and they are rarely explained this in detail.

just bring up circumsision and how some men don't have a choice
it's also sexist for any woman to say she prefers cut or uncut

youtube.com/watch?v=Hlq9iOLbjMg
youtube.com/watch?v=RfEKlUZxxJ4

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 18K)

>new human genome
>literally just a combination of the mother and the fathers dna
It’s hard to argue that it’s a unique human genome when it’s literally just a random combination of the mother and the fathers dna
If they both consent to their dna being destroyed, why is that a problem?

this is long, but very informative
in a roundabout way it shows exactly how life begins at conception

Attached: 1496610117160.png (1912x2832, 655K)

>just become part of the silent majority
>that shit worked out so well for the last 50 fucking years
That's right, keep your head down and your opinions to yourself. Nothing to be gained by standing up for yourself.

And then everyone clapped

It’s honestly a huge problem
Especially female circumcision in other countries, but it’s weird that in western society male circumsicion is normalized
It’s not as devastating to the genitalia, but it’s still mutilation.
It should be a choice, but honestly I seriously hope those guys don’t do that

Ask them what their thoughts are on male circumcision.

Attached: 1519324158049.png (594x514, 140K)

What's up you liberal cuckold nihilistic piece of shit.

>if a child can’t live outside of the womb,
so is it ok to kill people that can't live without government assistance? I mean, technically they're in the same boat as a fetus that cannot live without its mother.

If any woman you meet has a preference for either cut or uncut, that's your cue to walk away. This woman literally has seen enough dick to draw a preference and is most likely rife with disease, either mental or venereal.

>her body her choice
so why the hell do my tax dollars pay for it? your choice you pay for it

Attached: 1508950716332.jpg (651x768, 72K)

Regenerate the foreskins with Foregen!

Attached: foregen-social-media-icon.jpg (560x292, 37K)

what about retarded and downie children

You don't get to take away the life of another human and if you want to do that to your own fucking kid you are a monster or black or both.

Abortion kills nigs, it's vital. More nigs get aborted than actually get born.

it never ended technically, haploids are just as viable as diploids

are you saying it should be legal for parents to kill their children?

just abort the mother with the child. solves a lot of welfare problems

Attached: 1515439419726.jpg (480x600, 47K)

My money, my choice, femme nigger. Contribute to society.

some people are not viable without government assistance, I suppose you consider them to be parasites too

Not only should abortion be legal but it should be mandatory for people like the girl you are talking about. Also Niggers.

>“your right to convenience is not greater than a child’s right to be born”
Based AF tbqh

>She kept repeating that I, because of my sex, cannot make comments because I don’t know what it’s like being a woman.
Counter her position with solipsism and state that she cannot make comments on anything outside of her own self.
If she isn't willing to entertain your empathy don't allow her either.

It’s 6 weeks, not 6 days... FYI.

If the kids is not white he should be aborted.
>expanding_brain.jpg

>sperging out trying to defend clumps of cells
>refuses to pay wellfare for the babies who are born into pour families

u guys are just as bad as absent nigger fathers, stop virtue signaling

Here's an interesting experiment. Ask her if it is her right to kill the baby at a week old. Then work your way bqckwards. How about six days? The day it was born? The day before? Etc.

Also ask her if a man murders a pregnant woman if he should be charged with murder of the baby as well. If she says yes she's acknowledging the baby is its own person.

These aren't necessarily meant to be "gotcha" questions but rather good for thought to reframe the question. I used to be pro choice until I had a similar conversation with someone.

Absolutely, cut all social programs and privatize roads

>The teacher stepped in and said abortion is a human right, to which I responded “your right to convenience is not greater than a child’s right to be born”.
Damn, BTFO'd

Why don't pro-lifers realize that by banning abortion, they would unexpectedly cause a nigger baby boom?

Attached: autism awareness its time to listen.png (637x510, 637K)

What do we say to women, who say “Well, some people can’t feed another mouth”. Or “Some people are too young or not prepared” or “Some people don’t have enough money”?

>What do we say to women, who say “Well, some people can’t feed another mouth”. Or “Some people are too young or not prepared” or “Some people don’t have enough money”?
A D O P T I O N

>expecting logic from women
there's your mistake there

regarding the "you're a man so your opinion doesn't count" lie, assuming that somebody else is your property was the same kind of assumption used to justify slavery "if I mistreat/kill my property that's none of your business" or "you aren't a slave owner so you should keep your opinions to yourself". If the fetus is just part of the woman's body/property then it's hers to do with as she likes. But if the fetus is not part of the woman's body/property then a woman has no additional claim to authority on the matter. That's the very question being debated.

>“your right to convenience is not greater than a child’s right to be born”

Yes, Jesus loves all of his nigger babies. We must ban abortion it's a racist practice since mostly nonwhites use it.

Attached: 1520285984930.jpg (750x732, 212K)

Yes, flood the adoption market with unwanted niglets until they eventually grow up to become criminals. Instead of you know? aborting them.

Attached: 1520286983491.jpg (1024x689, 108K)

Those are two completely different things
A person having the ability to breathe, maintain homeostasis, and survive are fundamentally different than being able to afford food or shelter
A government body is fundamentally different from a human body
People on welfare are fundamentally different from fetuses and embryos

They may be “in the same boat”, but if you take a fetus outside of the womb before a certain point, it will die.
Here’s a thought. Give a fetus outside of the womb and a homeless person shelter and food, obviously the fetus cannot eat by itself so give it someone to inject it with IV fluids or whatever the equivalent would be
The fetus still dies because it is not ready to be an entity that is separate from its mother
Because it cannot exist as an entity separate from its mother, it shouldn’t be considered a separate entity
Because it isn’t a separate entity, a woman should hold sovereignty over herself and the entity that fully comprises her being

If you want to surgically implant someone else’s fetus into your womb, do so
But if there is no system that allows that to happen with the regularity of abortion, then don’t complain

I’m saying that fetuses should not be considered as separate people as their mothers until they can survive out of the womb

Attached: pro-choice-pro-life-what-race-is-it-18533468.png (500x690, 134K)

What do you think about welfare?

Should the state be able to force women to carry a child to term, but not provide aid for said child when the mother can't support them?

At what point do you stop caring about the child's rights, do they have a right to be brought up in a functional family with all the basic amenities to lead a good life? Or do you just stop giving a shit about the lives of others once they are born?

>The teacher stepped in and said abortion is a human right

tell him " rights" are god given

She kept repeating that I, because of my sex, cannot make comments because I don’t know what it’s like being a woman.

well tell her she can't make comments on what it's like being a male, and should never consider the two equals.

>it’s not a life which is growing inside of her, it’s just a bunch of cells

ask her if she'd ever stomp on endangered bird eggs since they are just cells

and ask if they found cells on mars would it count as life?

also cells are alive

or maybe blacks would stop using abortion as a form of state-funded contraception and think twice about having unprotected sex with every man on the block

I was pro choice but my daughter was born at 24 weeks and is fine and happy. Now I oppose it nut feel lole a hypocrite because I do believe a woman can make her own choices

>hurrr it's a bunch of cells
>hurr no it's a human
The real debate is whether the aborted fetus is white or black.
Black abortion is the closest thing we have to genocide, and the best part is the mothers choose to pull the trigger themselves.
You can't be against both welfare and abortion, since the latter decreases the former and pays for itself several times in unspent gibs over time.
It also reduces the ammount of single mothers, which is the main cause of psycho kids according to those pictures that get posted here so often.
Hitler was okay with culling certain types of people and you're okay with that.
Why can't you be okay with stupid women who made stupid decisions culling themselves?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Don't give logic to pro-lifers, these are the same people who think by banning abortion. They will make sure future generations of niggers will vote for them.

>Implying the killing of nigger babies is a bad thing

Dumb Aussieposter

Attached: 1520289334616.jpg (720x533, 116K)

Claim to be a woman.

Why are you replying to me? You're mentally ill. Filtered.

>I was pro choice but my daughter was born at 24 weeks and is fine and happy. Now I oppose it nut feel lole a hypocrite because I do believe a woman can make her own choices

WTF I love raising the American nigger birth rate to African-tier levels now.

Attached: 1520289848837.jpg (1894x1292, 404K)

Here's the deal with abortion. If you conceive, and you don't want the baby, that's your fault. You must carry this baby until the end as women have for hundreds of thousands of years. You need to grow up and accept the fact that you didn't have protection or were obsessed with getting dick that you couldn't think straight. That's your fault. Once the baby is formed, you can't kill it. That is murder.

But niggers deserve to die. So I'm for abortion ;)

You cannot beat her with logic because you aren't having the same argument. You are looking at the situation rationally, and she is arguing for a different cause entirely, but humoring you by talking with you about the scientific parts. The cause they're fighting for (and winning) is total female domination over the reproduction. There isn't a rational argument for this aim, and she probably doesn't even know that's what she's doing, but that is the goal of feminism: unilateral female control over the creation of life. It's why abortion is legal, but if you punt a pregnant lady's gut, it's murder. By arguing semantics over the number of weeks and dictionary definitions, they've been able to distract people for decades and steal the whole game.

Attached: 1516104643849.jpg (500x753, 126K)

>He filters people
>on Sup Forums

Dumb Newfag

Attached: 1520287307690.png (500x522, 161K)

>just stop this shit right now.
this, it is an argument that cannot be won.

>he thinks niggers are intelligent enough to not fuck on the streets
XD

up north,Steven Nolan did a show about a year ago on this i forget the exact percentage but someone said something like "If abortion were legal in Northern Ireland then at least 35% of this audience would never have been born"
I dunno why but that really stuck with me

Fuck off its a fetis you murdering piece of shit. Why not attack adult blacks if you feel that way? Oh right you are a gigantic pussy

How does that statistic/fact sit with you, bearing in mind the whole "b-but we NEED abortion to euthanize the nigger population" & "lol irish are the niggers of whites" memes?

got a link to that show, btw?

I like being provided for because I'm a lazy piece of shit.

>He's on Sup Forums
>Doesn't hate niggers

Attached: 921.jpg (654x421, 57K)

What makes unique DNA sentient?
Your DNA is constantly mutating. Bacteria also have unique RNA.

Oh sorry, I’m talking to a Finn. Unintelligent lifeforms such as your self lack genetic code.

women use emotions rather than logic

see if they think abortion is still right after watching this 4 minute video:
youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k

SPERM IS LITERALLY LIFE

Attached: 1437881911545.png (633x758, 11K)

Ask her why she's so concerned about having access to abortion, is she planning on letting some strange man nut inside her? Women can't argue based on logic, you lost immediately when you gave her a spot on the field. The only thing you should be doing is mocking her relentlessly for being a worthless whore, which is what all 'pro-choice' women are.

Been here since 2007. Not my fault you are an easily brainwashed piece of poor white trash

WE NEED MORE NIGGER BABIES IN OUR CHURCH OR ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO HELL

I can lie on the internet as well, also 2007 is newfag territory.

Attached: 1518745202831.png (225x225, 7K)

The only valid answer

Attached: moonman.jpg (600x600, 26K)

Or how about this
Legalize abortions, but don’t give tax money to institutions that provide the service
No income tax, no federal or state grants, no nothing
It’s completely out of pocket

But in exchange, there can be no legislation that prevent abortion clinics from practicing nor any legislation that imposed specific rules like you have to watch a movie or read a brochure about fetus life

honestly, abortion keeps a certain group under control. The countries that have it should consider themselves blessed.

>muh woman's right
Whenever they use this just remind them that half of women are pro life and half of abortions are male.

Putting abortion clinics in the most nonwhite parts of the country would help us a lot.

>sentient
Human sentience doesn’t occur until age 2-3 in whites and Asians, and age 4-5 in blacks.
Should children be aborted until age ~2 then?

The correct answer would have been to claim that rape is legitimate for it is performed using a man's body and she cannot have a say on it because she doesn't have a penis.

2007 is technically newfag territory according to that bullshit macro from like 2014
But 2007 Sup Forums looks way more like modern Sup Forums than 2003 Sup Forums does

Can we kill retards then?

I wouldn't say this, because then that opens the door for the feminist/gynocentric-based argument of "wul there's so many rapists out there what if I get raped"

/thread

Abortion and birth control lower the fertility rates. It is why the leftist government tries to import shitskins from the third world by the millions. If abortion and birth control weren't a thing, we'd have less women slutting around as they'd now have consequences for their actions. Abortion and birth control is immoral.

Or anyone who gets seriously ill or injured for that matter. That argument is nonsense.

What I don’t get is how anyone on pol is anti abortion
It’s not a partisan issue, it’s completely moral. But seeing how pol is totally okay with race war, kike gassing, and master races, it’s silly to think these same people want to save the lives of babies by degenerates and minorities who will obviously grow up to be the same

better to sayit's impossible to claim men and women are equal if men and women are incapable of knowing what it's like to be the oneanother,

Except the fetus does not have a right to use another's body.

Ok. If women have the monopoly over the babies life and death, then men shouldn’t have to pay child support if they do not consent to the birth.

Meaning:if a one night stand says to me “I’m preggo” , I can say “well I don’t want it, you have the right to abort or keep the baby, but I disavow it. If you choose to go ahead, it’s your decision as a women, and you choose the financial burden”.

So if men shouldn’t have a say, they shouldn’t have to pay.

a dog is smarter than a newborn baby. It's not trivial to say that only sentience must be protected.

>My body my choice
I wish I could've said that before the doctors mutilated a part of my penis off....

I'm pro-abortion and also in favour of this
That would be murder

The only time abortion is moral.

HYUK HYUK WHAT LE RACE IS LE BABY THAT DETERMINES MY STANCE LOL

Attached: 1518226553638.png (543x443, 24K)