RABBI CALLS OUR BLACK AMERICANS MONKEYS

Well, Sup Forums, I may have found your Rabbi.
>Israel’s most senior religious leader, Sephardic Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef, likes to refer to African Americans as a bunch of monkeys
>Meanwhile, Twitter and Facebook activists erupt with outrage over the term “globalist” but can’t lift a finger to get this story trending

Basic Gestalt: it’s OK to be a bigot if you’re one of God’s chosen.
>inb4 WTF I love baby penis licking Rabbis now!

newsweek.com/chief-rabbi-calls-african-americans-monkeys-sermon-853603

Attached: 32A3EFB3-7A24-42D2-87AF-D848AD7DF949.png (2001x1125, 3.2M)

He's trying to reach us.

The real message is that the Jews know that we know, and that they're planning to get the shovel underneath us.

Nothing will happen because Jews control all the nigger movements. They are monkeys, they dance for shekels like monkeys

WTF I love baby penis licking Rabbis now!

Attached: 33B8451B-DC9E-4A17-A12D-C0D6CA557218.png (1080x1535, 644K)

Winds are changing, better start adjusting the sails.

Maybe they actually realised that mass migration is a mistake.

BASED jews

Attached: 1521494323097.jpg (320x320, 16K)

This. Bill Clinton killed, at that time, the highest ranking nigger in the history of the country to protect his ass and got away with it by just guying off the simian leadership with shekels. Niggers only care about the hustle and what marching orders the jews give them to take from Whitey. Nothing will happen because niggers do not have critical thinking skills.

Attached: RonBrownUS.jpg (220x281, 12K)

HOW CAN ONE RABBI BE SO BASED. XDXD LMAO

We did when the crisis started in this country. It's the Reform Jews in America, hell something like 54% of Orthodox American Jews Lean Republican(And more vote so). Although most Orthodox Jews are pretty normie, I remember a distinct reaction of private aghast horror at the prospect of Muzzies in Europe. Something something it's not safe to be Jewish in Europe... again. Reform Judaism was a mistake.

He’s right, and our retarded politicians just ignore the problem.
I hate them so much.

is he /ourrabbi/?

Attached: 1511141610151.png (124x164, 8K)

Isn't that the same Rabbi who said that whites were slaves to the Jews?

Looked pretty Italian-like for a nigger, was he mixed by any chance?

Establishing the state of isreal was a mistake.
Hitler not actually completing muh shoah was a huge mistake.

That's it, I'm converting. Shalom my brothers.

No such thing judah

He was a half breed but you know how that goes. When Al Sharpton shows up for the $200 million payoff to the niggers to keep their mouth shut in your name....you are 100% certified nigger.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 52K)

>chimp out imminent

This Rabbi doesn't give a fuck.

No fucks given.