Mark Anthony Conditt

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Attached: ourguy.png (869x869, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/02/18/retired_fbi_agent_guilty_of_sex_abuse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy isn't even the real bomber. How the fuck is everyone falling for this so hard?

no. he's not, fucktard. stop trying to align this board with terrorists, Schlomo.

Attached: 1495746210494.gif (450x450, 776K)

FUCK OFF MOSSAD

Attached: 1507799396490.jpg (1802x1494, 590K)

He is yet another murderous Jew being passed off by the media as a white male.

No, he's just a /deadguy/.

which one of you is the next cruz or conditt? call a hotline or google "therapy sliding scale" first for chrissake

bet this kid was mentally challenged in reality. I guess we never know now since they kill him

Attached: mason austin.png (581x588, 225K)

This. I don't even think there ever was a bomber. It is all just a fucking set up, smokescreen, whatever. Sure people died, but it was all planned and executed by a team, not this kid. No. Fucking. Way.

>really fucking weird
>weeaboo
oh wow, getting sleepy.

/ourguy/ Mark was a martyr to prove to nogunz libshits that you can murder people with shit you bought at a hardware store.

The kikebomber is just another virus.

Attached: kikebomber.png (239x333, 115K)

>/ourguy/

Attached: amerimutt.png (241x263, 13K)

his sex offender dad was former FBI

archive.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/02/18/retired_fbi_agent_guilty_of_sex_abuse/

maybe explains the "we should get rid of the sex offender database" rant on his conservative blog

also, why does Sup Forums always think it's a patsy or MOSSAD NIGGERJEW PLOT whenever a tard is caught after trying to do a one-man ethnostate?

Attached: tumblr_mdula7Xhg31qkk89oo1_400.gif (400x300, 426K)

>HE WAS A CONSOLE OF ROME!

Attached: 2YZgGx3.jpg (281x179, 4K)

ANIME DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: 9790b0c42c5d3f1ff863d09347862628823ba4de_hq.jpg (800x723, 53K)

Someone explain

looks like mark had a lot of interesting friends

Attached: austin8.png (519x390, 159K)

quick rundown:

Sup Forums is full of edgelord young white males who live in their mom's houses. they are too autistic to get laid, so they assume there is a (((plot))) to stop them, and that whenever any of their guys get caught doing something like mailing bombs around austin, tx... it's part of the (((plot)))

denial is the first stage

make sense?

look like fun pizza parties

Attached: austin9.png (1540x570, 713K)

The whole thing was a ploy to help the FBI save face.

This

it's so fucking obvious, but people are fucking retarded and just believe whatever is fed to them

what get deleted

Attached: 1517942050105.jpg (270x270, 7K)

Attached: Capture.png (898x184, 49K)

he did call my shot on projecting distance.
as far as i'm concerned he covered the spread.
i'd love to be a quirky fbi man but even if i got a call i wouldn't answer a number i don't know. i'm literally the next bomber man.
please don't come talk until next thursday, i got shit to do.

Wait what was his motivation?

>from texas
>turns out to be a faggot
wow, how surprising.

I'll just assume you are an upstart "investigative journalist" from CNN or something, trying to get some bullshit for your new "scoop". I'll help you out so you can screencap it, use it to spread more garbage, and then kindly fuck off. Fellow anons, archive this post and cap it in case they use it.

Yes, absolutely, Mark is /ourguy/. I salute (Roman style) any White man who kills minorities indiscriminately, and further I support the deaths of whites who get caught in the crossfire, for our eternal order matters more than the lives of insects, even of our own blood. Diversity is a lie, because it is a strength that we cannot allow, also praise Exxon and Monsanto.

There, a serving of complete bullshit of the kind the MSM loves, now gtfo.

nothing in the media. all they have in the 2012 blog post. I check out twitter feed and its the usual shaun king trash. His facebook friendlist has a lot of tranny and gay friends. I think that why they delete it.

dude got tired of the bullshit and blew up leftists. he wanted to be unkie ted, but planned for the likely result that he wasn't.
daily reminder no matter how much you type your words don't mean shit until you're really really out chea

You type like you have aids. Never post here again or my black ass will drivebye you into dirt.

no he is not you fucking jew shill. get lost

what the fuck

It's a shame Mark couldn't have put that creativity and building skill to a more constructive use. Now his life has been wasted and other lives have been either cut short or disrupted

Attached: 密-coolsville-sucks-1351860.png (500x535, 113K)

WRONG GUY DIPSHIT. Look at the picture of the kid's dad vs this FBI agent pedo.

What's interesting about her?

>her

Oh lol

Also, look where it works

Attached: sure jan.gif (245x247, 619K)

Needs more editing to make him whiter desu

if you tell any normie on facebook

"hes jewish not white"

They will all tell you there is no difference.

Mark "Part and parcel post" Conditt
Mark "Explode the ZIP code" Conditt
Mark "First class is a blast" Conditt
Mark "Return to sender or get dismembered" Conditt
Mark "Same day deliveries causing many casualties" Conditt
Mark "Risking life in jail to deliver Austin's mail" Conditt

He wanted to end the sex offender registry and was a registered Daemoncrat. So no.

wow of course a woman is here to believe everything what her big nanny state says its good to believe, all of this really fucking weird and sick stomach is bullshit shes just hunting for attention and 5 minutes of fame

piss off jan

There’s only steers and queers

>normies
>facebook
>reddit spacing
kys

A made up "operator" sounding position at a security company? Probably as a background checker and/or a former Marine? You'd be surprised how many people those places employ.

Golly gee, mister! You sure hit on all the bases there, didn't ya!
>virgin
>autist
>mom's basement
>edge lord
Try harder, fag. Your bait is stale. You have no power here.