Tomo-chan

mmiissuuzzuu rreeaaccttiioonn ffaacceess

Every page ending with a black panel + Misuzu reaction is getting old. So repetitive.

Well yeah, literally everyone saw this coming. It's the only dynamic Fumita seems to be able to come up with.

Some pages she looks off and others she looks spot on.

I don't usually complain about pacing, but here it's seriously dragging, we will probably spend several pages on the biking, mountains and all exhausting activities Jun make her do that weekend, when the only interesting stuff will be on the aftermatch when Jun decides to break up

the page is about how they call each other's names
it's certainly not good, but it's a plot point he has to cover really.

Don't forget that every 4th panel will be Misuzu making that face too.

No eggs & no chicken makes everyone hungry!

Hey man don't go saying that or you'll summon the user that will go nuts on you and tell you that you should read it monthly because this is GREAT pacing for a daily manga.

Repeating the same joke for a week is amazing damn it!

>mmiissuuzzuu rreeaaccttiioonn ffaacceess
That is the only reason to read this now. Without Carol providing her sweet girl reaction face. We get the sour girl reaction face.

I rather have blushing tom-boy reaction faces myself.

This manga is amazing if you read it monthly and the pacing is great for a 4koma

That is like saying Bleach is great if you read in volumes. Agreed.

That user is one of the dropout guys. I mean you'd defend the series to the death if you were the one working on the cleaning typesetting etc even if it was shit too.

Come on. I know Misuzu is supposed to have a fey mood, but this is taking things too far. She looks more and more like some sort of psycho with every new panel of this arc. Will she cut Tomo into pieces and keep her inside a closet to preserve their friendship?

misuzu please!

She would try, but her puny arms wouldn't have the strength to cut through Tomo's skin.

It could be easily put in the tankbon extras ffs...

he usually puts decent pages as those

I raised that point yesterday, Fumita is going to reveal something harsh about Misuzu, otherwise this would be an omake for comedy purposes.

Now if only he could speed this up that'd be grand.

And if he doesn't?

>Harsh about Misuzu
Or we could be learning even more about Jun, considering the question of why he asked her out in the first place was finally answered.

Since this is supposed to be jun's viewpoint of things doesn't it mean this has to end with whatever reason caused him to break up with her?

Not even Fumita is this much of a hack. If he wanted to just waste time we'd get another train arc or whatever, not a flashback to a point in time that was kept as a secret from Tomo when it's been pointed out a couple of times that Misuzu is trying to get Tomo and Jun together because she feels guilty towards her.

Hopefully there will be a twist or shock

the painful thing is that it's probably been foreshadowed very heavily by now, or should be obvious with how things are going.

>putting this much faith on Fumita
I wish I had your optimism.

Autism on Autism Combat

>They would think that our love is completely one sided, I can't have that
Confirmed that Misuzu is using Jun for status symbol. And I guess the repeating joke this arc is that each activity she described wasn't as cute as she made it out to be.

Inb4 he kissed Mizusu and he didnt liked it.

why is she so thirsty

What if misuzu blackmailed or otherwise convinced Jun to never treat tomo as a girl so that she could "help" tomo and thus spend all that time with her outside of physical activities. Granted that would mean Misuzu would have the foresight to know Tomo would fall for Jun hard and maybe Tomo already has, but it's the kind of malicious keikaku that would cause her long standing guilt trip, as well as why jun hates her even more after. Still doesn't explain Jun's crying with Carol on the bed unless misuzu literally raped him during that breakup.

she couldn't have given Jun the whole picture, but otherwise something like that could work. Misuzu did something in retribution, that's for sure.

Wat if misuzu wanted to use jun to make a thrird party jealous

>30 replies after an hour and a half
What killed the series?

This series stopped being good after the beach arc

daylight saving time and a shitty hiatus in a rather dour flashback arc

>Still doesn't explain Jun's crying with Carol on the bed
You are thinking way too hard on this, I guarantee you there isn't any deep, hidden reason for that other than Jun being the fuckboy we already know he is

not really some people can be pretty disdainful of the stuff they work on.

Best fumitaverse girl coming through!

translations 2 hours later than what used to be

>calling somebody by their name implies love
>misuzu calls him by his first name and want's him to do the same
>jun says to stop doing instead
>she wants to keep using his name
hmm...

luv u bby gurl

>forgetting Yukata

>Confirmed that Misuzu is using Jun for status symbol
How fast do you read?

You do understand what the word "confirmed" means, right?

>dropout

A full series with two leads like this would be fun.

What is Misuzu's game?

Considering dropping this shit if this jobbing goes on forever. Fucking jobbers everywhere. NTRfags must be jerkng thir noodle dicks right about now

Not one person was talking about NTR till you came in. There's no NTR because we know the broad strokes of whats about to happen.

What if Misuzu falls for Jun during the weekend?

quite the opposite

Fuck off back to reading your garbage shounen then.

(You) tried nigger-kun.

I find the lack of tomboys disturbing.

I always found it pretty weird for classmates/friends to call each other by their last names period. Here in the West nobody ever does that.

You think all of Fumita's stories are part of the same continuity? So Tomo could get SPRAYED?

He's right you know
also, see you tomorrow.

i think she uses his first name out of disrespect though?

Shitposters mostly, same things that killed/kills madoka threads.
oyakudon, namefags and "canon" posters lately.
it started with the cuck word using newfriends after the beach arc.
also, too many breaks from making new pages in a short period on top of nothing new being revealed so far.

>Here in the West nobody ever does that.

German here and we kinda did that, with some guys at least, like if one kid has a unique last name that would just become his nickname.

It always sounds kinda harsch though if you do that because of course we didnt use the "herr/frau" (Mr. Mrs) and just called them "Schröder" for example. Its half pally and half demeaning.

I think in Germany it was done by teachers in the past, just using the last name to refer to all students.

from high-school on yes

No wonder he doesn't want to date Tomo after this... relationship experience with Gundou.

pretty much

>just waiting for the weekend from hell bit to kick in
Just a matter of waiting

it really looks like she likes him, but both of them are too much of an autist to have anything nice.

Here in Italy we (still) do. Classmates call each other by either, but commonly by the shortest of the two, or the one that rolls off the tongue the best.

wait
in the present day, how did Jun calls Misuzu? by her name?
also, looks like Misuzu lied to Tomo and it was actually because of her attitude that Jun dumped her

He calls her Gundou, and she calls him "that boy"

>it really looks like she likes him
Not really.
Seeing how Misuzu acted so far nothing really indicates that. It rather looks she too wanted to try dating a boy to see how it felt, similiar of what Jun wanted to do.

>also, looks like Misuzu lied to Tomo and it was actually because of her attitude that Jun dumped her
Nothing points to that, it more looks that Jun couldn't handle dating a girl and he gone back to Tomo than trying to win against his fears and date someone for real. Misuzu just acts like a normal girl here, wanting to hold hands and call each other their first name, it's Jun who acts like a complete idiot regarding that,

Especially since both agreed earlier to date basically for Tomo sake.

And if we will compare how Jun reacted to Carol kissing him later it all makes sense, the problem is in Jun here, not Misuzu.

>It rather looks she too wanted to try dating a boy to see how it felt, similiar of what Jun wanted to do.
they both choose their worst option possible (and the easiest too)

He still calls her Gundou.

Who will be the man to tame Misuzu in the end?

>different cultures do things differently

Tanabefags exist?

Tomo

It's mainly a single person.

just like Tanabe

CARLOS

He's a good boy who tries hard and sees the best in people.

>Sees the best in Misuzu
>Immediately gives away 50 dollars worth of free food because she remembered his name
He's just a delusional idiot. Misuzu even told him to be serious with her and he still behaves the way he does. He will deserve her constantly abusing him.

>Misuzu even told him to be serious with her

As if women know what they want / would share it if they knew.

If you're trying to reference that page because Misuzu's mother is with her father despite the implication that she can't handle his attitude, we have no idea how or why they got together.

And you don't get the impression that Misuzu's mom would have asked him to drop the obnoxious attitude?

And that he didn't?

And that he impregnated her regardless?

The very worst advice you can get on getting a girl is from the girl herself.

(closely followed by advice from random dudes on mongolian basket weaving web zones)

>You don't get the impression that she would have asked him
Again, we have no idea how or why they're together. She could have been a cake desperate for anything, he could have been a Tanabe trying to get into her pants for a decade and she finally gave up.

Most people in high school called me by my last name because it's more unique than my first. My dad's nickname was his last name as well back in the day.

Misuzu is the more likely candidate.

I live in the UK where first names are the norm these days but I've always been called by my last name (especially by friends) since people treat it like a nickname.

My last name is "Boss"

>user says as he posted CarolxMisuzu

she actually still calls him by his name to his face.

How romantic!

It's more of the equivalent of a parent using a child's full name when they're in trouble.

And then never telling her?

She looks high.