RIP THE WEST

OI - YA GOT YE JOKE LOICENCE BRUV?

Attached: England_WhenYouRedacted.jpg (720x784, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hlq9iOLbjMg
youtube.com/watch?v=RfEKlUZxxJ4
9news.com.au/national/2018/03/13/18/36/unlicensed-driver-who-fatally-struck-teen-given-community-service
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OK, that's it. The Brits need a fresh reminder of the current state of thier nation. Even in the current watered-down and declining era they are still pushing that agenda of oppression. Something has to be done, more than just memes, more than just online banter, they should just do something out of their own accord.

First they push conservative values and religion on the masses and now they are like the USA on steroids. There is just no happy medium for the British, is there? The government appeals to the masses in order to consolidate control over them and find an excuse to extend the lengthy arms of the government over the very day to day lives of the citizens.

Britbongs, don't just stand there! Civil disobedience works. Disrupt the system.

How do I spread butter on my toast?

IMO Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson have the right idea - get out and be heard. Apparently there is a march on St George's Day for #FreeDankula, so get out there bongs.

Lol, fuck Britain. What an embarrassment to the west.

Get better butter

It's going to happen to all of us if it isn't stopped. This sets a dangerous precedent.

Attached: EU_MuslimsRaping.jpg (600x310, 41K)

Why do the Europoors want to destroy society? Do they want a massive police state that governs everyone so bad that they are willing to regress to the dark ages?

I WANT MY BUTTER KNIFE

KNOWBUDDY WITHOUT A JOKE LOICENSE BEYON THIS POINT

Attached: A2EEC96B-67A0-4755-B78C-209A335EBA00.jpg (259x194, 21K)

it aint funny govner its wrong speak

reported for islamophobia

Not the US. They have their constitution. It's a piece of paper that protects freedomz.

The government of the U.K., as well as those of the great majority of western European countries, are occupation governments. These nations are occupied by forces hostile to the existence of the nationalities they claim to represent and have lost all claim to legitimacy.

This fact is obscured to the public by the continuation of the normal traditions of statehood as though nothing has changed. The British flag flies over the buildings of the new state, traditional British proceedings are carried out in the houses of government, and the same ruling family that presided over a real nation-state now presides over the current bastardization, but the present government in Britain has no more claim to being "British" than the Generalgovernment was in Poland.

The present British is busy in undertaking the greatest crime an occupying force can commit against the occupied nation; the settlement of a foreign population intended to replace the native.

Attached: 1521288392664.jpg (2048x2036, 164K)

man why don't you fly over here
we need men on the ground
accommodation etc sorted

Attached: machine gun.jpg (1200x570, 58K)

>Joke loicence
But their country itself IS the joke now...

Attached: oi-bruv-ya-havent-got-ya-hetrosexual-loicense-police-officer-26353426.jpg (500x386, 154K)

Grandfather was English so yeah I might do.

OI YA CHEEKY CUNT IS THAT A BLOODY KNOIFE?

If 2A gets repealed then freedom of speech is next. Never before have so many people been willing to give up their freedom in order to 'feel safe'.

you should
all the happenings are going to be here for the next decade

Attached: butterknife.jpg (439x960, 71K)

That won't save us. Our judicial supremacist system of the US basically just outsources sovereignty to the judiciary, so whoever decides what the law means basically makes the laws. Free speech is one such example, American judges rule that hate speech is free speech, but only because we still operate under a tradition of support for free speech, one that will rapidly erode and be "re-interpreted" in the name of Progress and protecting minorities for the sake of The Narrative as we get browner, similar to what happens today in Europe.

Attached: 1520881805196.gif (600x450, 1001K)

I'm honestly surprised that free speech has done so well in the US and I think it's mostly because our judges are old as fuck and have views from another era.
It's a lot easier to support free speech if what you believe could get you jailed without it.
I can easily see hate speech being considered threatening speech that incites violence or something though and made illegal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hlq9iOLbjMg
youtube.com/watch?v=RfEKlUZxxJ4

You don't want to be a minority in your own country? Racist. Hey everyone, we got a Neo Nazi here. Lock him up, 40 years. Abdul raped a few girls? He can walk, it's just his culture, respect diversity bigot.

thats a good joke schlomo

>Sudi mother of 7 kills kid on skateboard while driving unlicensed
>Shows zero remorse
>80 hours of community service
>Those abusing her outside court get scorned by media
Welcome to the future

9news.com.au/national/2018/03/13/18/36/unlicensed-driver-who-fatally-struck-teen-given-community-service