Officer Gaskill

>Officer Gaskill
Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Attached: 29425370_559329174438885_2660902582569926656_o.jpg (1200x700, 85K)

>gaskill

>gaskill
kek

also, fuck canada

>American doesn't even know my name

I can't imagine (((why))).

The name kinda spells it all out.

Looks like the kind of guy who enjoys raping women and punching faggots

Attached: 1518596742883.jpg (605x765, 64K)

What a fucking name.

/Ourguy/

If you roll a 1488 on a Gaskill thread, you will live for eternity with your beautiful trad wife in the Kehlsteinhaus in the sky.

>look it up
>it's real

That's amazing.

Cue the (((media))) dredging through his past to slander him as racist or unstable.

Attached: IMG_0716.png (1022x731, 643K)

No he is a Hero. One that will be forgotten because his actions don't fit the narrative the News media wants to promote.

>also, fuck canada
I bear no hatred against you, American.

Attached: 01.png (677x508, 232K)

>gaskill
he will forever be /ourguy/

Officer fucking conehead amirite

>Gaskill
>shaved head
>doesn't hesitate to shoot
Definitely our guy.

Attached: 04b0486da8ca94cdb4693f8c94542aa468f51bc2262cf283e907be6c37e66a73.png (720x1015, 863K)

America appears to be a trap. Texas is our weird, malformed tit.

Gaskill the tykes, race war now.

Meme magic, my friend

Sup Forums is not anti-Semitic. People are here in order to be openly racist and homophobic. Anti-Semitism here is being shilled by Muslim organisations and other degenerate groups, people buy it because scapegoating is a simple explanation for complex problems and doesn't require thinking.

inb4 if I was a Jew, I would live in Bay Area or New York but unfortunately I'm a mere good goy and live in the shithole country.

I’m legally changing my name to that. K. Ike Gaskill

>Officer "two words, one meaning" Gaskill
>Officer "Bullet Shoah" Gaskill
>Officer "False flags in the ovens" Gaskill

Dude speak for yourself we hate Zionism and Jews more than anything cause they are the source of almost all problems and those they aren’t directly they are indirectly

>guns don't stop mass shootings!
>what do you mean Gaskill did?
>That wasn't a mass shooting! He only shot one person!
>No, those several hundred mass shootings in Chicago and Detroit were gang violence, that's totally different!
>No such thing as a good guy with a gun, we need to disarm you fucking white male!

Bit of bullshit. Chicago had right around eighty or so mass shootings last year, going by the "official" definition of two or more dead from a single shooter, in a single event, and a quarter of them were in school zones, which jumps up to half if you include playgounds and student-frequented areas.

But they're black, with black shooters, and it's kind of scary to report on this shit from the getto, and it'd REALLY fuck up the crime statistics. The "Gang Violence" rug most democrat-run gettos are using to keep the national guard from rolling in is getting a little too lumpy already, let's just keep pushing that narrative, i'm sure the minorities will love us for it.

Attached: 1520461941156.png (700x1200, 103K)

While politically motivated spinning for sure, it’s just as economically incentivized. It’s harder to sell the stopping of a tragedy than it is to sell a tragedy. You can cover the tragedy for several days or even a week in the fast paced 24 hour news world, people will constantly want to know more details. You heard someone stopped an attack? You get all the details pretty quickly and can’t build up much after that

>gaskill
of course he is

bump for the leaf

Let my try this

God bring me justixe

God help me

I never play these threads

Show me the way Lord

>gaskill
Confirmed Lurker

Austrian here, cool name bro!

Attached: IMG_2418.jpg (593x552, 46K)

I believe.

kek show me the digits

seems the solution to school shootings is posting a damn good resource officer at every public school.

not a private armed security guard. not some old fat fuck who's been put out of pasture (as in the case of florida).

but a young, sharp, high-performing cop. one with SWAT-level training.

Nigger the odds of that happening are so astronomically low that you should be banned for shitposting.

Henry Rollins

kek

Death to Israel.

jew.jews are at the core of everything.including you jew.

His full original name was Gaskillajews

Who would've thought officer Gaskill is more competent than officer (((Israel)))

Yes, only the police should have guns. What is your point amerifat? Yours is the only country in the world with mass shootings ever wonder what the contributing factor might be?