Yuri on Concert

Do you think there will be a possible movie teaser? Or will we have to go 7 more months of this drought.

Other urls found in this thread:

nanashinohime.tumblr.com/post/167625254371/bought-the-yuri-on-concert-pamphlet-for-tommorows
twitter.com/kubo_3260/status/932129457862729728
twitter.com/forth3written/status/932130280210436096
pashplus.jp/event/music/66634/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do we really need another thread?

Where's the other one?

With that pic I almost missed this thread. Should wait until info drops to make one. Still some hrs to go

Should have started by now. Still no leaks?

Just a bunch of people taking pictures of the flowers and the venue doors.

Source? Did Kubo draw this!?

What about the GP exhibit? There's going to be illustrations and merch there.

That Piggy, keeping a good hold on Bald. I approve

yes
nanashinohime.tumblr.com/post/167625254371/bought-the-yuri-on-concert-pamphlet-for-tommorows

Good. He needs to keep hold of his slut and make it clear to everyone that Bald's dick and ass have only one owner now.

It's a musical performance, I doubt there's things to leak. No photos allowed in the exhibit too.

Is Kubo-chan at the concert? She just seems to be tweeting about FS.

I think she's not, so it makes no sense to expect any news about the movie at this concert.

>No photos allowed in the exhibit too
Can we believe in the power of rule breaking fujos?

twitter.com/kubo_3260/status/932129457862729728

Kubo IS tweeting about it, though... Guess there's also the night showing, too.

>ユリコン最高過ぎてもう泣くしか

>implying bald wasn't a virgin before meeting piggy

>Bald
>virgin
Maybe it will comfort Piggy to think that his precious waifu isn't used goods, but it is sad delusion.

twitter.com/forth3written/status/932130280210436096

>choir chants

Is Baldy's finger really this huge compared to Piggy's?

>rings with snowflakes

Is this official?

It really didnt register immediately how snuggled up BaldFat are until I saw how close their feet are.

I want this clingy Pig in the movie.

Pig has gotten a bit clingy. Well Victor clearly doesn't seem to mind. He looks pretty happy about it.

Finally. I saw this around but unsourced, and couldn't find it on Kubo's profiles.
It's so lovely.

Yes.
This sketch was displayed by MAPPA staff at a con in Malaysia iirc. Not included in any of the official books because shitty publishers.

Concert should be over soon.

By the way will it be released in BD/DVD?

>YURI KATSUKI HIMSELF SINGING HISTORY MAKER IS SOMETHING EVERYONE DESERVES TO HEAR

People started to tweet their reactions... So it's ending...

It would be dumb not to. I really wanna hear Toshi singing History Maker

I'm a little anxious, desu. It's gonna be so disappointing if the concert ends and there's still no updates on the movie. Not sure I can hang on for much longer...

Seems like there's nothing. Denki has started tweeting about it and you know she'd be the first to overhype about anything if there were.

It seems like there is no update. Disappointed

'Fuck's sake. How much longer do they expect us to wait? Just give us a release date at least

M-maybe after the second session. There's still an evening concert left to finish. ;_;

Otherwise it's way too long to leave the fans without a movie update.

The second session just ended.
I wonder if Japanese fujos are more patient.

Ensemble Fove said they're working hard for the movie. That's all. It over.

Fuck this man

This movie is going to be terrible by the way they keep withholding information.

Really hoping they release something about it in December.

>withholding
Calm down. They're already working on it and if there's nothing to release yet so be it.

Nah. The time to be patient and calm down is long over. They've told us they were doing a movie back in April, and since then there's been absolutely no info about it. There's also no more events happening in the next couple of months. So,when and how are we getting a teaser or a release date?

RIP

I'm an user who attended the night concert and I'm on my way back. No announcement but the concert was really good. Not even mad about no news. I am mad the tote bags sold out. Inb4 banned for blogging.

For me it seems like they just started working on the movie so we won’t get any information till next year

Events are not mandatory, they can as well open the official website for the movie and spam it everywhere. That's what I'm hoping now, or the year 2017 will surely end with nothing concrete.

Well even if you get worked up over it, there's nothing we can do anyway. It's not like the movie is done and just sitting there. For all we know they're still ironing out details and that's why there's nothing solid to release.

The problem is keeping the hype alive. It's in their interest to keep the fans hooked with material to stop them from moving on to the next shiny thing. Too many franchises have been overconfident about the fans staying interested only to find horrifically decreased numbers for the sequels.

If there was a spinoff manga or whatever the wait would be more bearable.

Hey user, it's you. I'm glad it was fun at least. I imagine for those who attended like you it must have been amazing and you don't care much about the lack of new info.
How was Toyonaga?

Actually, considering SayoKubo goofed off going to cons since April their working on the movie just started. Didnt Kubo just tweet in August about finally getting to work on the movie with Sayo coming over to her house to fix food. That makes it only 3 months of work not 7. If they lose fans its cause the fame and touring interfered with work on the movie ans S2.

Glad you enjoyed it user. Do share any details.

Yeah, the thing is they didn't expect YoI to get big. Anime scheduling is booked years in advanced. Even if they want to work on YoI, the staff are likely busy on other projects that were already planned before this.

This and also MAPPA as a relatively new studio that struggles to handle the unexpected success.

Amazing but you could literally fit that man in a suitcase. Sharp dresser tho and he sang the hell out of history maker.
I listed probably 95% of the setlist on my tw just now. Will probably get the b& but it's @noetma

Exactly. For now they just have these events every once in a while, along with some collaborations and fans of the just eat it all up because they're still starving for any content. But that can only last so long. Just give it a couple more months like these, and all the hype will be gone. Good luck trying to get those movie theatres full then (even if they tease the fuck out of baldfat's ai)

MAPPA isn't that new. They have a good number of things under their belt, and several shows in production. If there's a hold up, that's more likely to be the problem. YOI's success doesn't make a movie that much different to make.

Nice commentary. Sounds like a lot of fun, I really hope this gets released on disc.

Thanks. I believe it was announced that it will be. They usually are

What if the movie isn't going to cover worlds. SayoKubo say they're concentrating on the movie before thinking of s2 so maybe they're going to make it a whole new skating season in case s2 doesn't get made.

Going to cons doesn't stop them from thinking up scenarios. If they already had solid ideas it would not have taken them long to think up a script.

It's MAPPA which might have too much on their plate right now to start production in earnest, but how hard is it to release a simple visual, sketch, working title, or whatever? It doesn't have to be anything big, just something other than radio silence.

Maybe we'll get something on the New Year or Xmas? You know how Sayo likes to surprise people.

Did you check out the Yuri on Grand Prix exhibit? I haven't seen much mention of what's in it.

Didn't Otsuka himself told Yamamoto to hurry up with YOI? It might be that she and Kubo had troubles with the storyboard and it's taking them longer than expected. Not having a release date or a less vague update other than "we're working on it" after 7 months is weird.

Nip fujos are gonna drop Yoi and there won't even be a S2 due to unpopularity.

I’m worried guys :(

What is Fairy's expression trying to convey?

Doubt it

>no announcement
I'm starting to get just a tiny bit upset.

still going to have yuuri's birthday event

kubo hates him user. it’ll be announced on inyoi verse’s jesus’ birthday.

I’m mostly just worried people are going to lose interest... Goddammit YOI is way too important to me

sure

Same here. I get it if people lose interest since its been months and we've got almost zero information on the movie. But I'm so damn invested in this shit that I personally could probably wait years for it.

Kek. There's no event on Christmas and it seems too busy a day for such announcements. Piggy's bday event is closer, and it's not a special day so it won't be eclipsed by anything else.

If something happens on Christmas it will be like a present though, and I'll enjoy that.

I have a pretty short attention span and I'm worried my mind will move on to something else before long. I mean YoI is one of the very few anime that I've been emotionally invested in for over a year.

Nip fujos are constantly exposed to YOI, more than us. If anything it's the westerners that will drop it.
Personally it helps that I'm hard to please and that I don't watch or read as much as in the past, I only focus on the series that really interest me.
MAPPA and SayoKubo should have thought of a "plan b" while the movie is under construction. Not necessarily animation.

Frankly I didn't expect anything because I don't believe we'll get the movie before fall 2018 and usually the release date and visuals come out only 6 months before.

Nah I meant the decoration in OP's image. But I should know by now the nip higher ups would be reluctant exploiting homo engagements rings.

Pretty sure it's from the fans, just like all those flowers and decorations for the venue.

As long as the movie comes out next year we should be fine. I know I won’t be losing interest since I’m way too invested in YoI and every anime I try to watch just falls flat to me

>at least other 10 months of waiting

Did you go to the exhibit? I don't think I saw it on your twitter.

I used to be in the free fandom and yes, the fans brought huge flower wreaths for their favourite characters/pairings or for the seiyuus. I suspect it's the same for yoi.

Nothing new or exciting, that's why. It's just merch and costumes.

>mfw this becomes another snk and misses while the iron is hot

It's helps that yoi isn't an adaption

Yeah, plus most westerns'll have to wait longer since online streaming is unlikely for movies, and even if there's a handful of countries that get it in theaters and low quality recordings around, it won't be enough.

Yeah it was crazy to see what nips line up for. Otoh maybe the Illuminati secrets were written on the model sheets but I didn't have time to read through it. It was nice to see the sketches for some of the magazine art and blurays. Also the life size makkachin model

Even if western fujos forget a little about YoI, they will come back running once the movie is out. Mostly because there’s no anime like YoI

Maybe, though western fujos aren't known for their loyalty.

>4444
I can't argue with a god.

I really hope you're right, I don't want the sales to drastically drop.

Are there any leaks of Toshi singing HM yest?

pashplus.jp/event/music/66634/

Setlist and some (very small) pictures of the concert.

No new info delete your garbage fucking thread instead of constantly making new ones to whine about no new info. Not like anyone is going to give a fuck about this overrated fujotrash show for much longer anyway.

ok edgelord

Keep crying cancer fujoshit

>can't even sage

Awww! user is upset because there's not enough loli threads around. Here's your (you)

I don't think there will be leaks.

>caring about the quality of the threads despite supposedly hating the show
Why must user be so tsundere?