Dragon Ball Super

KEFLAFAGS LITERALLY BTFO

You need to be over 18 to use Sup Forums.

POINT BLANK KAMEHAMEHA RIGHT IN HER FUCKING FACE!
uh oh, we got a sophisticated anime viewer!

>a sore loser even after defeat
Good lord I hate this bitch so much. I look forward to her erasure in two episodes.

I hope she sticks around. With Vegeta too prideful to always call out Goku for matches and Piccolo too under-powered and domesticated, Goku doesn't really have any hot-blooded friends to push him further.

>POINT BLANK KAMEHAMEHA RIGHT IN HER FUCKING FACE!
I came.
I unloaded my semen onto my underwear the moment Goku unloaded his kamehameha.

>Nobody's allowed to be unhappy that they were ringed out

Potara is a fucking joke.
>two characters who embody the main problems super has fuse
>"LOOK AT THEIR LIMITLESS POWER IT JUST KEEPS ON GROWING"
>"I FEEL LIKE I COULD DESTROY A UNIVERSE"
>can't even kill Goku
>can't even tank a Kamehameha
Thank god their Universe is getting erased soon.

Note is pure!

Are U6 Namekians any good?

Otherwise, they are fucked.

DAMN STRAIGHT! ONLY U7 IS ALLOWED TO HAVE ASSPULLS! NEW CHARACTERS BTFO! MUH CHILDHOOD!

so how is ultra instinct balanced at all again?

>erasure

Implying. Even if/when the Z-Fighters win, the first thing they'll do with the Super Dragon Balls is wish their new buddies in U6 back from being erased.

Finally, fuck those asspull bitches

The main character won!?! whoda thunk

Yeah! I can't wait to see Goku, and then Vegeta, and then Goten and Trunks because why not, master this technique that multiple Gods of Destruction couldn't achieve!

They weren't givving Godhan much trouble in his base form.

Goten and Trunks are unimportant now, only Vegeta has a chance of learning it.

BE GONE THOT
KEKLIFA FAGS LITERALLY BLOW THE FUCK OUT

>HE DOUBTED CHADHAN

I'm calling it right now; at least two more Z-Fighters besides Goku will unlock it before any of the GoDs do. Super is just that "asspullicious".

Fodder for Gohan and Piccolo to fuck around with to make it seem like they're useful.

She tanked it pretty well, it didn't even hurt her, just pushed her out and shattered the earings.
Seriously, when he shoved that shit in her face after that sick-ass grind, i was like GG Goku, you just got disqualified.

Will they fuse with Piccolo soon?

I CAN SLEEP CAULIFRIENDS IM SO MAD

Not really, she was never gonna win because of protag powers but she did force Goku to go Ultra Instinct so while I may be said she is gone I am happy that she had to push goku so far in order for it to happen.

Bittersweet is an app term.

What did he mean by this?

He realized he's fucked so he let it all out.

I won't say I told you so.

Can't the U6 Namekians fuse?

>keflafags are this quick to go into acceptance mode

At least you faggots will be quiet now after getting your shit blown out

That would be pretty funny and I wonder what the rules will say to how Universe six will be treated.

Is ultra instinct his new transformation? Or will it be another buff that he can stack with kaio ken and super saiyan blue?

what did he do again?

I can tell you what he didn't do. Lose.

Nah, now like a desperate DCEU fag I will passively aggressive comment the shit out of these threads

He can probably stack.

UI is just a way of moving your body, no reason it can't be combined with other transformations.

>LSSJ Kefla
>not even as strong as tired SSB Goku
>LSSJ 2 Kefla
>still not as strong as a tired SSB Goku
How can a potara fusion job so much?

He's just Zamasu who's hiding by looking overweight

>keflashit
>marveltard

Why am I not surprised only thing left is to tell us you came straight from reddit

Nothing.

It's like rejoicing that a minor league team is still around when a major league team gets eliminated, it's pants-on-head retarded.

Blame it on Super.
The ToP has already settled Super as being the lowest point of this entire franchise.
I will only recover a bit of respect for Toriyama if the ToP is the last arc and there's nothing more afterwards.
Just skip to End of Z and get this over with.

No reddit doesn't like me

Will Heles be a villian down the track? she is obsessed with beauty and has both a tuffle and a yadrat on her team both of which should be exclusive to universe 6/7. This makes me think that she is a collector type character and goes to other universes to abduct those she considers beutiful. and might target goku later on based on past statements

Yes, Gohan's daddy beating technically three opponents Gohan wouldn't have been able to beat on his even if it was 1v1 sure is something for Gohanfags to be happy about

Sorry Hit but I gotta use your move

with all the bullshit transformations happening, why doesn't """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""chadhan""""""""""""""""""""""""" go super sand lesbian 2 or something and wreck everyone?

>goes to other universes to abduct those she considers beautiful

lewd

You know who to blame.

he’s saving his stamina for his new form no need to waste precious energy on the trash mobs

Stealing techniques is goku's speciality

How big is her penis?

Caulifla and Kale were the most great dbs characters. They make this show great again and give us something new and fresh. Thank for everything Kefla i never forget you.

She has a Tuffle on her team? Who?

God damn I fucking LOVE manga Jiren, he is genuinely one of my favorite characters now.

Why is Toei allowed to do anything? Fuck these idiots. Tori and Toyo should have both been in the driver's seat from the beginning.

Every single thread you post this and not even once have you received what you want, and that makes me happy.

>Super Saiyan with green hair
>some water texture plasted over Goku

Why is this anime so fucking ugly?

Im writing z fanfic where the u6 saiyans were born around the same time as goku in universe seven, i need someone tomlisten to and critique my ideas.

>He doesn't know
Godhan is aimng for a power up different from supe saiyan.

helmet guy

Wut? she's at least as strong, if not stronger as UI Goku - She just doesn't have the dodge hack. Whis said she was as strong as the Spirit Bomb that served as a fuel tank for UI Goku, and was stated to be able to one-shot him if any of her attack actually connects.

I get the hate, because such power is bullshit, but Kekshit had a good showing.

So Goku can't attack without thinking

Maybe Vegeta, being a more ruthless person, can attack without thinking, but not dodge without thinking

Then they fuse to get the best of both and fight full power jiren

Maybe in a few years he'll do something.
Now back to talking about how great UI Goku is.

Sooooon....

>couldn't even hurt her
It's just agi vs str. If it were a real fight, Goku would've lost.

The only three fighters who matter in the tournament are
1.Goku
2.Jiren
3.Frieza
Literally everyone else is a shitty jobber whose only role is to pad things out, and the only reason Kefla got so much focus was because Goku needed an extra strong jobber to master Ultra Instinct against

>literally superman

>Being this retarded
Goku creating shock waves from his fists is something he did way back when fighting Piccolo, and in the mock fight with Chichi just before it. It was a technique he stole from Piccolo in fact.

A stable job and a good family life?

>UI Goku
>”””great”””

call me back when he can damage Jiren

Superman is a million times better character than anime Jiren, spic. Take your bait and piss off.

Call me when Gohan stops running away from an RC car.

Reminder that Super Kefla = Super Vegetto from DBZ.

Super Vegetto's fusion from DBZ would fare more or less the same as Super Kefla.

Both would have SS2 as well.

>breeding with this
god can you imagine?

Your theory is as retarded as the piece of shit accompanying your post.

>Maybe Vegeta, being a more ruthless person, can attack without thinking, but not dodge without thinking
>Then they fuse to get the best of both and fight full power jiren

I could see that, although the fusion wouldn't hold very long.

Reminder that Jiren only woke up after Goku was dominating Kefla. Meaning that Goku only reached the same powerlevel when he was fighting Jiren then. Piccolo's comment about Goku was stronger than when he was fighting Jiren was bullshit.

>superman
>better than anything
good joke

Kefla was made to sell toys.

>What if we make a saiyan girl for selling toys?
>What if we make 2 saiyan girls?
>What if make a fusion of 2 saiyan girls?

Kefla made Super unwatchable for a fucking month. I'm glad the horror has finally ended.

ITS JUST STUPID ENOUGH FOR TOEI TO DO IT

Interesting idea, could happen. I like it.

So, just american Goku

I’m not even a chadfag but we all know Goku will need an asspull or a fusion to beat jiren-sama

>Caulifla and Kale are disasters
>Jiren vs Goku special got BTFO
>Goku's new haircut is absolutely terrible
>bad animation fucking everywhere

I'll be hyped to see this shitshow finally get cancelled.

>can't defend something so he attacks Gohan
Every time. Also, that was a fight Gohan wasn't even interested in fighting. He was more concerned with finding his team mates.

pathetic.

gohan jobbed to the yardrat

There's only like 10-14 minutes left in the tournament. It's just being stretched out for episodes.
Last time I think they lasted like 10 minutes before breaking apart. It would be the perfect amount of time.

I could see everyone else falling off the stage as it breaks apart leaving just Goku and Jiren, and then them both being declared the winners

screencaped

Piccolo fucking bastard die already faggot

Where is chapter 30?

If Kekshit wasn't a fusion, then yeah, she would win against UI Goku, he couldn't cause any lasting damage and even his final kamehameha was tanked. She would either outlast him or get lucky sooner or later and vaporize him in a single lucky hit.
But being a fusion, sooner or later, due to another retarded retcon, a potara would get shattered and it would be back to Kale and Cucklifla being styled on.

LMAO'ing at dumbasses who thought caulishit would last longer than Gohan

Except he clearly did at the end once he was finished saving his power.
Also, her pained face upon getting ATATATA'd in the gut says otherwise.

Can someone explain to me again why Toriyama decided to make Super?
He has no interesting ideas, no interesting transformations (A FUCKING BLUE SS RECOLOR) and after years and 120 episodes it's just boring as fuck with a plot that goes absolutely nowhere.

>if not stronger as UI Goku
She literally couldn't do shit to him the entire episode. Sure she was physically stronger due to UI's drawback but that didn't mean shit as she was outclassed in every other way. Not to mention Goku is still getting used to UI and it's nowhere near it's full potential. She's strong but she's not that strong.

Really? When is it said that he's a Tuffle? He doesn't look like a Tuffle at all.

Piccolo will probably interject saying that they're very much alive within him and therefore not out until he and U7 are out.

They were just shitposter or /u/fags aka clinically retarded

>keflafags actually believed this till the very end

HAHAHAH

Good bye, Beerus