"I tweeted about diversity and got hammered by haters"

"Late last week, I saw a tweet about the Census Bureau's conclusion that by 2045, groups once thought of as minorities would make up the majority of the US population. I thought it was a data point, well-known to most, that was worth repeating.

So, I retweeted it, with the comment that diversity was our nation's strength. I thought it was a pretty uncontroversial thing to say."

twitter.com/djrothkopf/status/974354394811682816

"The hate erupted almost immediately. Someone in some alt-right Reddit discussion flagged the discussion, recasting this long-time coming demographic trend as "white genocide" and framing me as a Jew (a "globalist") promoting that genocide.

The messages contained threats, personal attacks and grotesque stereotypical images of Jews. The tweets showed yet again that Twitter does not police its site or have any standards. Some users I reported. Some I blocked. And as soon as I was done, scores more appeared."

"The hateful and intolerant have gained institutional support of a sort they have not had since Nazi Germany. It is not an analogy to be invoked lightly and I use it cautiously. Thirty-three members of my family were lost in the Holocaust. My father and his parents barely escaped. He showed us the yellow star he had to wear as a boy. He seldom discussed it but periodically he would write us notes describing the fate of my relatives killed in the camps.

One time, when I was a kid, when some local idiots drew a swastika on our driveway, I could see how shaken he was. He was a strong guy. An artillery officer from World War II. He did not fear much. But I think he always saw the possibility that this kind of hate would re-emerge."

What the hell is wrong with you bigots?

Attached: AntiSemitism.png (2252x546, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAA9iPb9svw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Goldreich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kantor
amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/09/poland-abandoning-hundreds-of-victims-of-hate-crimes-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>framing me as a Jew
Cute that they will bring up framing of narratives if they can turn it into an attack on people they don't like. Meanwhile, the author of the article and CNN will frame the perception of any interactions with or observations of the right wing as boorish, intolerant and downright evil, because it attacks political views they disagree with.

Well "diversity" is scientifically proven to lower social cohesion and trust. Less voting, less charity less happiness. More racial tension, more poverty and more crime.

80% of the time Putnam's experiment is ran the same outcome is found.

>yellow star he had to wear as a boy
>artillery officer in WW2
Which is it, Schlomo?

Wow it's really amazing how many Jews escaped from the death camps isn't it? Almost every Jew seems to have a relative who escaped from the Holocaust. Prison breaks are usually a pretty rare thing in general, aren't they? That's awfully incompetent of those Nazis, especially for a people that are not known for their incompetence!

Why does he say "framing me as a Jew", implying that he isn't when he admits to being a Jew a couple of paragraphs later? Why didn't he say "correctly identifying me as Jewish" or something.

I Tweeted about holocaust not being real and got hammered by the police

My right wing normie buddy said something that set me back after the all the jews in Hollywood raping people. He said "Jesus Christ, imagine how fucked we would be if Hitler didn't kill those 6 million, could you imagine?" With a dead serious face

I see my redpilling is paying off

>(((Rothkopf)))

>Thirty-three members of my family were lost in the Holocaust
>33
there's that number again...

he cries out in pain as he strikes you

>he would write us notes
You mean notes like pic related?

Attached: oy_vey_escape_gas_chamber_by_hospitalization.jpg (350x499, 52K)

Or maybe a note like this one?

Attached: oy_vey_sent_to_gas_chamber_6_times.jpg (735x866, 213K)

Or perhaps like this?

Attached: oy_vey_ran_out_of_gas_live_to_101.jpg (580x725, 130K)

Diversity is strength is 1984 double think.

>So, I retweeted it, with the comment that diversity was our nation's strength. I thought it was a pretty uncontroversial thing to say.
What an absolute fucking kike.

Or maybe it was like this?

Attached: oy_vey_oven_dump_cars.jpg (640x507, 219K)

Holy shit I felt a surge of adrenaline reading the OP

>Some users I reported. Some I blocked. And as soon as I was done, scores more appeared."

Attached: 1498404665782.jpg (533x420, 50K)

>(((((())))))

kicketykek
I might have to start using that one, it's gold. Probably a 1/30 aneurysm infliction rate I'd wager.

Or perhaps this...

Attached: oy_vey_bears_and_eagles.jpg (588x1024, 230K)

>Jew (a "globalist")
you see this?

even when the kikes are playing the eternal victim, they are setting up the next ruse. Never forget how vile and despicable these subhumans actually are.

>Rothkopf

Attached: Before&After.jpg (828x499, 95K)

Yup im sure that happened schlomo

>scores more appeared
I was going to say "the fire rises" (which could be true) but then I realized that the kike is probably just lying
>oy vey annudah shoah

Attached: grandmaknowsbest.jpg (349x418, 45K)

HOLY FUCKING THIS. IT'S ALL LIES.

Attached: 1489696400575.gif (450x450, 1.29M)

>muh holocaust
das rite cry you kazar baby

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers....

More please
Do you have the rollercoaster one?

>framing me as a Jew
>youtube.com/watch?v=GAA9iPb9svw

The triggering potential for that one is off the charts. Brilliant, user!
>fuckin saved

Attached: 1505778973254.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

Because he wants to reinforce the idea that "globalist" is an anti-semitic slur to discredit people who talk about it.

Attached: 1406342122806.gif (1920x1070, 2.26M)

>What the hell is wrong with you bigots?

We woke, you brainwashed by your jewish overlords. EXPAND YOUR READING LIST

FYI
9/11 was inside job, CIA killed JFK, holocaust never happened, TWA: 800 was shot down by the military, basically everything you know is just propaganda created by the contemptible jews.

KAJ

>muh ebil Germans ran out of gas so I survived, hava nagila!
>implying they couldn't just bludgeon some Jewess with a rifle if they wanted to kill her

>(((Rothkopf)))

oy vey

Attached: 1521050273459.jpg (1126x1080, 148K)

Have to use kabbalah numbers for their kike spells to work

Oy vey I thought these goyim were already subdued! Calling me a jew is hateful! By the way I'm jewish!

Attached: 1516094722620.jpg (119x125, 4K)

But is he denying it? White genocide that is?

>rollercoaster one
Sadly I don't, but if a fellow faggot would please post it I would love to add it to the collection.

Attached: 19200522_Dearborn_Independent-Intl_Jew.jpg (800x1238, 551K)

I wonder when the first explicitly anti white laws are going to be passed. Will the USA be the first to do the honor? What is happening is that a whole generation of White Self Hating Liberals is getting ready to run for public office in a time of Mass Non White Immigration. To pander to the non whites, the WSH's are going to promise to "even up the playing field." That means they will take from white people and give to non whites. These WSH's actually believe that they will never be persecuted for being white. They are in for a hell of a ride once the Darkies get brave enough to rebel against the whites that they envy and hate.

Suck my cock commie.

Friendly reminder the term "white genocide" is a psyop.

Holy shit its real.

WHICH ONE IS IT YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT

Soooo... they were right that he was a Jew? And that he was celebrating the fact white people would not be a majority?
>But he’s the victim for people repeating what he said.

how is affirmative action not anti-white?

White guy score higher and do better job, too bad gotta give job to the nigger.

The Jew truly cries out in pain as he strikes you

>pain
It sure looks like orgasmic pleasure

oh yeah - fucking what?

>Soooo... they were right that he was a Jew?
Lol this.

oh shit, schlomo is getting sleepy now.
do brit courts care about lying?

Attached: 1466986899299.jpg (247x248, 10K)

>implying they couldn't just bludgeon some Jewess with a rifle if they wanted to kill her
This is one of my best logical arguments I always lay on people: why transport these kikes all over, house them, etc. if you are just going to kill them anyway? Just put a bullet in them and be done with it. Why go to the expense and manpower of building camps and all the other infrastructure? It just makes no sense whatsoever.

Attached: 885396FDDD7B4AA09D663B52AB7A2899.png (500x666, 281K)

Don't fucking steal our country from us you asshole and maybe you won't get hate.

Attached: 1510988247417.gif (120x160, 826)

What did (((he))) mean by this???

So did he wear a yellow star as a boy during the war or was he a artillery officer?

i'm trying to say that "strike us" so often that it looks like the dirty jews receive orgasmic pleasure from it instead of the pain you describe

Lead is a hell of a lot cheaper than holocoasters and masturbation machines I'll tell you

We are growing day by day and this is just proof. If she had posted this 5 years ago she would have had many likes, retweets and love for that, if she had posted this 3 or 2 years ago there would have been a few disagreeing comments with lots of replies calling them racist, sexist etc. Nowdays we have this

Its only gonna get worse from here lefties

>CNN
Unironically going for the
>Nazi
card. Into the trash it goes.

>every
>damn
>time

Attached: Jewelry.jpg (749x479, 174K)

Yes and no. They're beginning to realize that which is why they're desperately trying to silence us on the internet. Of course, the more they lash out, the more desperate they appear, and the more people we wake up

I didn't even believe in the holocaust denial stuff unironically, but this guy...

>he was just a boy wearing a yellow star during WWII
>he was an artillery officer during WWII
???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHUT IT DOWN NOW MORDECAI, THEY CANNOT FIND OUT.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING, NO, NO, NO!

This is why I love Sup Forums

Attached: B390897C-5F68-4930-9BF9-DEB06CB03F79.jpg (600x737, 84K)

Well, we're out of gas you're free to go XDDDD

Attached: x----D.png (528x404, 7K)

You should, it's bullshit. At the very least you should know that the numbers are GROSSLY exaggerated and the kikes lie up a storm because it's their main card for deceiving the goyim.

And yes, ALL the stereotypes about Jews are 100% incontrovertibly true.

Attached: (((echo intensifies))).gif (320x240, 666K)

fucking kikes

The fire rises

So... yes then? mfw
>oh look, it's a fucking leaf
Imagine my shock

Attached: 1499728196812.jpg (312x312, 71K)

The yid that sued for abortion in Canada "survived" a Polish death camp and brought about the destruction of god knows how many white babies. He was an illegal abortion doctor himself. Also a yids disabled mother "survived" a German holocaust camp and then her daughter (born within a year of the war ending) gave us institutionalized affirmative action.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella

I wonder what Canada would look like right now if Hitler truly set out to gas every kike that couldn't work, as is claimed.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

If Hitler was able to carry out his holohoax I wonder if South African whites would be getting terror raped by niggers as we speak. The ANC was created by kikes and the Jew Bonnier family in Sweden that owns virtually all their domestic media pushed anti-aparthied propaganda throughout Europe.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Bernstein
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Goldreich
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kantor

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

>I didn't even believe in the holocaust denial stuff unironically, but this guy...
Welcome, newfriend. In another year you will be changing that Nazbol flag to an actual Nazi one.

Attached: trump_ns.jpg (600x817, 56K)

wtf there was an ancient prophecy? what's it talking about on the top right of the page? i'm officially spooked

first, congrats
second, in polandski? wtf. this something new?
Poland abandoning hundreds of victims of hate crimes amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/09/poland-abandoning-hundreds-of-victims-of-hate-crimes-1/

I had to read a book on Morgentaler vs. Borowski while taking a course on constitutional law. Needless to say it accelerated my redpilling considerably. What a filthy disgusting creature.

I finally have a glimmer of hope for humanity.

I what thinking on that as well. A common rebuttle to this is the idea that most of the German Army did not know about the Holocaust and it was kept a secret, so thats why they did not kill them on the spot

So...
>He showed us the yellow star he had to wear as a boy.
and...
>He was a strong guy. An artillery officer from World War II.

Wow, talking about growing up! From a boy wearing yellow star to an artillery officer. Man, these juden really grow quickly!

That pic is ace, mate!
>fuckin saved

Attached: 1505148316934.jpg (750x937, 113K)

I'm not denying the attack against whites, its the terminology that's a problem. If you think a normie is going to take "white genocide" seriously you're delusional.

holy shit the kikes aren't even trying anymore lmao

Attached: f21.jpg (800x679, 100K)

it was all real in his mind

Fuckin’ ell that is the most retarded article I wrote. Imma do a ‘lil research on it though because you just cannot make this shit up

the double lie that nobodys mentioned is that he claimed his dad was "a boy" in ww2, then apparently old enough to be an officer

i googled for more stuff written by him and found this. so his dad was 12 (nearly 13) when he left germany. the army officer thing was clearly a lie. giving (((him))) the benefit of the doubt, im gonna assume the artillery officer guy was his grandfather? but his grandfather was taken to the camps so how could he have been an officer? fucking jewish tricks

Attached: 4297f552ab[1].png (1213x842, 149K)

Why couldnt he be tagged with star and escape and become artillery officer in the like 8 years or whatever of the war?

I fucking hate the phrase "diversity is our strength". What exactly does this kike picture in his head when he says that? does he want the US to be just a perfect reflection of all ethnic groups around the world? so like 4/10 asian 3/10 african 2/10 beaners and mudshits and 1/10 white? what exactly is going to cause strength between all these different groups that in general do not like each other? fucking hell, these people are insane.

Practically every nation in mankinds history has shown just the opposite of "diversity is our strength"

Nazbols are, to be honest, the only commies I wouldnt hang though.
The main reason I hate communism is its idea to remove Nations and Cultures, while NazBols would preserve it.

Quite obviously I prefer NatSoc but theyre both similar

when did they start handing out the yellow stars?

Demographic projections are a Jewish defeatist tool used to black pill conservatives.

Border crossings are down 70%, immigration arrests are up bigly.

White birth rates are going up. They will go up even further with a better economy. Brown people in liberal shitholes are aborting their babies at record rates.

Brown people also die. They don’t live forever like leftist fantasies.

Nature will correct itself, always.

Attached: 6036283C-7506-42E6-B330-41256DB3F8ED.jpg (1024x379, 97K)

>implying
A year before Trump entered the nomination nobody even knew what "white genocide" or "globalism" meant except for what they'd heard by conspiracy theorists. Now they're common phrases and have numerous mentions by the media. We are fine as we currently are. The message doesn't need to change, the people do, and they are. It just takes time.

His father was a time traveler, you racist!

>white people don't want more immigration
>tell them fuck you immigration is a great strength
>they tell you to fuck off
>"oy vey this is another shoah"

wait a minute im fucking retarded, the next paragraph explains it
>Within five years, he was an officer in the U.S. army returning to Europe. He fought across Italy with the 88th Infantry Division, the Blue Devils, commanding a battery of 105 mm howitzers. He served briefly in the military administration of a small town near Trieste, Italy.

IT WASNT ACTUALLY A JEWISH TRICK. IT ALL MAKES SENSE. WE LOST GOYS
>12 years old
>grandfather sent to camps, dad got star
>13 years old
>escape to america in 1939
>5 years later
>hes 18
>join american army
>fight in ww2 in 1944

Everyone gets a homeland except white people. Enough is a enough.

this
the war started in 1939 and lasted until 1945
maybe he got the star in the 30's and by 1942 he was shelling japs

Fucking kikes

These are the people we are up against.

Attached: 8C67C5AD-37ED-4823-8FCD-268C4DDCD023.jpg (596x667, 126K)

Yeah, its still illegal to question the holocaust in Poland, although I hope those laws loosen up after the Poland-Israel shitshow

Anyway Janusz, what is new with the Polish-Israel debacle? Pozdro z Cambridge

No one I have said that to has had a problem with it. It's important to speak truth and you must do it with conviction. If you lack conviction or are unconvinced, lurk moar. It's very important to move the Overton window and take back control of the narrative. At this point the survival of our very race (and the Western civilisation we created) depends on it.

Attached: 1520276837045.jpg (446x446, 273K)

Attached: AA2CD853-02F6-4C7D-8889-487B3A0E3E7F.jpg (720x660, 221K)

Me too, this was a huge white pill