3 gatsu no lion 28

Do you think this is the face of mercy?
School shooter episode next.

Good episode as always.

Pls spoil me mangafag, my heart can't take this anymore.

Hina kills herself but this makes Rei determined to be king of shoji

Then everything daijobu, there're still 2 more of the cat sisters.

Things work out, Rei gives her a lot of support but doesn't really accomplish anything. However, Rei gets a ton of character development this arc and becomes a baller by the time the next big drama arc starts, pic related.
Also, Hina cuts her hair and enrolls in Rei's high school.

>Things work out
No lawyer involved?

Rei's teacher had some good points a few episodes ago.
There really doesn't seem to be a convenient , or easy, answer for this situation.
Of course, this doesn't change what poor Hina feels.
Baseball chad had good intentions in mind, yet here we are, watching part of Rei's teacher's monologue unfold before our eyes.
Hina doesn't deserve this.

guns arent that available in japland. Stabbings are more common though

Whatever the conclusion will be, i won't be satisfied if the bully doesn't suffer. Sudden UNDERSTANDING or heartwarming hug session disgust me.

>teacher confronted with a situation where she can no longer ignore the problem
>yells at the one who is the object of harassment
This isn't normal.
But in Japan it is.
Japan, not even once.

Why is broken girl so hot?

You can count that one ignorant teacher in there as well.

teacher bitch gets exactly what she deserves for ignoring her guilty conscience, no more, no less

bump

Teacher has a nervous breakdown, basically getting pissed off at the bully and is hospitalized. New teacher comes in that isn't tolerating this shit and basically starts bullying the fuck out of the bully. Everything just ends more or less with no real consequence for anyone.

>tfw you want to hug Hina and tell her everything is going to be alright but you can't ;-;

Why? She is a sweet girl, she will forgive your boner.

this series deserves more attention

It reiceve it in Japan.

>New teacher comes in that isn't tolerating this shit and basically starts bullying the fuck out of the bully
This is my fetish.

>b-but I don't want to marry you, Rei.
Ever thought of that?

Because she's not real, user.

Was getting caught part of her plan?

She doesn't even know he wants to do that yet. He'll have to keep on wooing her quietly until she's mature enough to understand.