Don't Shit-talk Blacks for Historical Achievement

I get you don't like ""chimpouts"" but blacks have been historically great. They made Egypt, now i don't mean they were pharohs although even Cleopatra was part black but she was mostly greek but i'll give you that the royalty were all white fine.

Egypt had many Hebrew slaves but also many black slaves some of which became freed citizens and true members of the Egyptian society. Even Rome had some freed black slaves who became true Romans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xu3-ahGfNRs

Attached: egypt under blacks.jpg (980x490, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>They made Egypt

Attached: black riot.jpg (625x417, 98K)

>Everything is made of wheat and cotton hurr
Sage that shit.

they moved rocks from A to B and you're claiming they built the entire thing? unpleasant but not unsurprising from someone sub 80 IQ

>everything is made of white people hurr
Nice bait

yeah im sure the paper shufflers built it.

Blacks might have helped make egypt, but they weren't the minds behind the running of civilization or teaching generations of shitskins it is suppose to work.

so why is Africa a shithole? maybe because you got rid of the paper shufflers

>we waz kangz

Attached: 1521325559195.jpg (629x476, 93K)

It's not actually. Go to any major African city.

Retard. They found one black royal leader.

Ive been to many, they are shit holes.

I've been there, they aren't. Many blacks had cars.

>the nicest parts of sub-Saharan Africa are former centers of white colonial power
Really gets the ole noggin joggin'

I'm talking Kenya.

>Many blacks had cars.
according to your metric no country is a shithole, doesn't check out sorry

Blacks don't make anything. All they do is destroy things others have built.

No country really is today considering we have industrial capabilities to make even the poorest nations semi-wealthy. Veneuzeula is one i'd say.

you motherfuckers cant do shit until you weed out and silence niggers like BLM and repahrashuns.
chris rock was and still is correct to hate niggers.you cabt even open a nightclub without violence.grand openin,grand closin.
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

Do black Americans realise how big Africa is and that they were mostly all taken from West Africa?
They have no ancestral connection whatsoever to North Eastern African heritage(Hint: where Egypt is).

Attached: Assassin's Creed® Origins2018-3-19-17-0-15.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

>but blacks have been historically great
no they havent
>They made Egypt
no they didnt
>Cleopatra was part black
no she wasnt

the fact of the matter is that your heritage is shit. your past is shit and you recognize that. your present is shit and you recognize that too. instead of trying to better your present (and your future) you somehow feel the need to rewrite your past so you can feel better about yourself. whitey sees this and laughs. what you simply cannot comprehend is the fact that in 2018 you have been handed every advantage possible over whitey and instead of striving for greatness your race still continues to nigger.

The Israelites built those, not black Africans
>source, my teacher

WE WUZ

ding.

NIGGERS
ONLY
DESTROY
the niggers that they brought into the Hyksos dynasty finally pissed off Ramses II enough to eject all of them out of Egypt. Of course Jews helped too.

Well said brotha, blacks needs to be given some credit for building america we were the backbone of this country our slave ancestor basically built everything railroads, houses, ect. Also black invented most of the things white people used today so it is only fair yall give us respect.

Attached: 1516914765103.jpg (855x951, 63K)

>Historically great

No.

Attached: image.jpg (800x936, 214K)

Attached: image.jpg (684x676, 88K)