First the rental truck, now this? Seriously?

When are we going to face the facts; it is time to ban assault depots. There’s no excuse for this in 2018.

Attached: EC3CD478-A9B3-432B-AF91-1CE20F0297F7.jpg (750x968, 289K)

have they said what he used as the explosive?

Bakeround cheeks for homebepo!

Assault Authur Blanks must die.

> He wuz a gud christian boy

he bought nails at home depot.

we sell something that’s used to blow shit up in electrical comparable to c4 one of the associates at my store who’s retired mil was telling me about it

>home depot
It's the The Home Depot, newfags

Huh? That was too autistic. Try again

So what, metal, screws, and wood?

Oy Vey!!

Attached: 844CA488-E0A9-474E-95D3-6FACE15A5C92.jpg (275x183, 14K)

I would like to know what he used and how he built it
just as a precaution of course

Someone is trying to fuck with Fed Ex and Home Depot for not bending knee.

Anything that can be purchased or rented can be a bomb. Commerce is over, man. It's fucking 2018, god dammit! It's time we stopped selling stuff and renting things altogether. Too much violence. #stopthebloodshed #hardwareismurder #deathrentalsarenotok

Stand as one, people, and demand that the world be made safe for everyone.

Lol I’m sorry, lemme rephrase. One time this dude bought some thing from electrical that kinda looked like a stereotypical plastic explosive it was like a brick of something or other, and one of the other associates who’s retired mil started explaining to me that whatever it was that this guy bought can be used to make explosives, he very well could have been memeing me but it would have served no purpose and I’m inclined to believe him, I’ll figure out what it was tomorrow

it doesn't matter. you can make bombs out of kitchen supplies let alone supplies at home depot

I’m pretty sure that is a non hardening putty used to fill the inside of conduit where it passes from a climate controlled environment to outside to stop condensation from building up in the conduit

Cohencidence

Why is everyone from Texas a massive faggot?

You're fucking retarded.

If he purchased all the stuff from home depot he could have done:
>Naptha + ANFO or the pool party mix
>Taking apart ramset blanks (lol)
>basic wiring,switches and filament from electrical dpt
Would be shit yield vs weight but I dont think he was actually trying to dent people or lift shrapnel

Attached: 6F01FB75-DC67-40A8-AFE0-E35ECA8A613B.png (835x539, 258K)

yes.

You are why i buy at lowes

Why THE FUCK can't right wingers distinguish between

A - buying an AR15, literally a tool designed for mass killing of humans

and

B- buying a vehicle or equipment, things which have plenty of productive uses and sustain the economy and just so happen to aid in crime

Attached: 3ae invoke shame-counter.jpg (211x239, 8K)

who's that guy they're putting in the car?

the person who ran people over in new york a while back used a rented home depot truck. Top kek.

Attached: Great Gaz Empire!.jpg (503x674, 84K)

religion of peace confirmed

Attached: laughingelfman.jpg (256x353, 26K)

Why lol at least at Home Depot they attempt to help you whether they know shit or not everyone runs away from me at Lowe’s

>a tool designed for mass killing
You mean an automobile.

lol wasn't home depot vaguely involved in some other mass killing recently?

Holy cow! #banallkitchensupplies #housewivesareterrorists #whatsinthekitchen #Kavinskyscooking

Attached: 1491764515276.jpg (649x479, 58K)

JEWS

HIS DAD IS A PEDOPHILE KIKE

Attached: 1504991499356.jpg (1802x1494, 621K)

FBI PEDOPHILE KIKE*

Attached: 1497104920516.png (901x813, 260K)

Attached: 1496864145163.png (491x369, 221K)

Just like Cameron Kasky's father is a pedophile kike

Attached: 1490648475689.jpg (1773x2194, 1.08M)

Just like David Hogg's father was FBI

Attached: 1508916554466.jpg (2786x2633, 2.19M)

Why do these faggot police wear multicams? Do these retards know that that camo isn't meant for urban America use?

I need Home Depot to do my job though. My job will become much harder and much less cost-effective without Home Depot. But I suppose you want me on welfare so I can't buy guns and shit.

Not before the mandela effect.

>buying an AR15, literally a tool designed for mass killing of humans
...or - one of the most reliable and utile hunting devices conceived. They don't have to be used on humans.

Just ban home depot.

Then ban guns.

Then ban the FBI and CIA niggers that have guns.

Then we can rejoin africa and be free.

nigger are you seriously this god damn dumb

Attached: Muh Guns.png (600x1489, 408K)

could be one of the "roomates"

Attached: cool guy zone.jpg (480x270, 24K)

My God, you faggot britts are really fucking retarded.

>what is the boston marathon bombing.

>Why do these faggot police wear multicams?
Because American Police, who are *Civilians according to the law*, HATE being reminded of their civilian status

*note to Frenchfags and Wops: Anglo-Saxon countries have civil police who are overgrown process servers. They weren't supposed to be an actual armed presence on the streets like some kind of gendarmerie

When civil war gets hot for real, it will be right-wing veterans gunning down any LEOs that don't defect

Attached: 1475114633235.jpg (504x604, 66K)

"The ArmaLite AR-15 was designed to be a lightweight assault rifle and to fire a new high-velocity, lightweight, small-caliber cartridge to allow the infantrymen to carry more ammunition"

>.223 was designed for hunting
>AR15 was designed for hunting

Imagine having to lie to make a point. Truly pathetic.

Attached: 2ad.jpg (306x165, 9K)

US evangelism is not very far away from Islam. How are these people so miserable that they feel the duty to insert themselves in other people's lives and make them worse?

BAN ASSAULT HOME DEPOT
NO ONE NEEDS MORE THAN A SEARS!

daily reminder that depot is 1 letter away from despot. ban levenshtein differences

>rejoin africa

I'm convinced that somehow our guns hold the continental plates in their current position. Once the guns are gone, Africa drifts up and crashes into the gulf, breaking off Florida in the process.

#notaldepots

Attached: 400?img=%2Fimg%2Fsourceimages%2Fmy-cat-retarded-57b83eb3cf45c.jpg (585x393, 161K)

kinda weird he's going in front seat

Attached: 1492821439555.jpg (600x600, 84K)

>been multiple years between bombings
>multi-person shooting happens every week
>this is the same god damn thing

but could it be used to make home made C4?

Bombings happen about once a week or even more in the United States. The news media doesn't like to frighten people though, so they bury it.

why can't leftists understand the concept human rights?
seriously?
you all seem to think "rights" have something to do with the amount of shit people have.
I have a RIGHT to protect myself. that means i have the RIGHT to own a weapon for self defense.
yes against humans dumbfuck.
those humans might be criminals, or a foreign military, or a corrupt government attempting to violate my other RIGHTS.
so yes i do NEED a weapon intended for killing large numbers of people.
now fuck off
molon labe bitch

You're so fucking retarded it hurts. The fact I share a country with idiots like you makes me sick.

Estonian bro got here first

didn't you get the memo, protecting yourself and the free world is not a productive use. just like knives to cut food is not productive ask any britbong

Its about empowering good people with the tools to stop bad people.

You might even be able to save your family from inevitable Islamic rape in your country if you had one.

>home made C4
That stuff is extremely hard to make by hand.
Likely he is using something really simple. Not even nitric acid based stuff. My guess is a hydrogen explosion using certain cleaners and bits of metal to make a large amount of hydrogen quickly.

Im sorry but this product placement advertising has got to stop.

Knock it off home depot.

No one said the AR-15 was designed for hunting you disingenuous faggot.

No laws against guns, no laws against home improvements, no laws against voting, no laws against entry

Why have laws, people who wish ill will figure out how to get around them if there is no hard cut off, ala going and getting your own private nukes.
>Libertarians will the day they can clench their assholes hard enough to make plutonium implode.

you think faggot neets are going to know the names of hardware stores? fucking going full brainlet on this arnt ya?! you think they know where to get tools to go and do work? fuck off mate get a god dam clue

its discriminatory to stop rape of the infidels, what you are saying is hate speech. brits all know that mohamed has the right to rape any infidel he wants.

BAN ASSAULT BOMBS

it may be the only weapon to save brits from the hordes of mohamed coming to into their home to convert them. to bad they don't even have knives

We have to ban money to stop the killings
BAN ALL THE MONEY, ITS THE ONLY WAY!

>”More savings, more explosions, that’s the power of the home depot”

Attached: 26C06700-A5CC-47AD-B88C-439F414F28C2.jpg (246x246, 38K)

kek

BAN ASSAULT BOXES NOW

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 3K)

If you need to ask for help at a hardware store you need to kys

My sides

Attached: 1521217492944.gif (181x292, 2M)

digits confirm kys

>there's a difference between killing a human and an animal

Attached: 1521671271921.jpg (645x729, 88K)

I'd say asking for help is worse. 90% of the employees are gay people chatting up every customer. Pretty fucking creepy m8.

ban assault bows now, they needlessly kill innocent animals

The Home Despot shrapnel section.

Attached: 3349718873_e6447e3e93.jpg (500x375, 205K)

fresh OP

Attached: IMG_1835.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Working at home depot, I'd say 90% of people who need help are poos. And its always really dumb shit. I taught a 35 year old Indian the other day how to mow a lawn. And heaven forbid they need to use screws for something, because they never own tools. One dipshit wanted to put up a curtain rod with decorative brackets (id say it weighed a good 40 pounds all together. Like gaudy gold lion head brackets where the rod fits into their mouths) and he refused to buy a drill and screws to put it up. He ended up buying liquid nails even after I told him it wouldn't work.

God I hate Indians.

>not using ball bearings

>He ended up buying liquid nails even after I told him it wouldn't work

Why try to help them? Just accept their stupidity.

No waiting period. This is madness!

Attached: steel-pipe-nipple-500x500.jpg (432x218, 14K)

That's all you can do. Working retail will make you unironically racist. Some customers are awesome, and I really enjoy helping them. But others you just know are going to suck so you do the bare minimum.

They have a tendency to go in with an idea of how they think it needs to be done, and then when they ask for your help and you tell them what to do and it doesn’t match their idea they don’t know what to do and keep asking you if their way will work as well, you just have to say yes and move on.
Then they get to the register and holy fuck they’re worse than Jews, like dude this isn’t the fucking Bazaar where you’re haggling for a fucking lamp the price is what it is suck it up

not really, he's probably just being detained

Anyone got the Cruz jew mother image? I forgot to save it when someone posted it last time. Everyone always tries to say these kikes are white.

Attached: JU.jpg (923x1200, 232K)

this is true. they are only reporting on shootings because they bring ratings and in turn money. imagine if they reported every single shooting? nigs would be on tv all day long one after another. but all they report on the majority of the time nowadays is 'whites'

>kinda looked like a stereotypical plastic explosive it was like a brick of something or other

Was it plumbers putty? it's not sold in the electrical department (nor does an electrical department anywhere sell anything that looks like that)

Doesn't matter though cause your a fucking moron. The paint department is the most dangerous part of any home improvement store.

(((chances are))) home depot is doing too well and a scapegoat is needed.

Sucks if you need to buy anything hardware from here on out though.

Im getting some Gene Rosen vibes from his dad.

Attached: 1521361872767.png (850x1270, 851K)

>"excuse me my man... but could you tell me where I can find the right type of nails for maximum flesh inflicting bodily harm from a highly-concussive explosive blast?"

>haggling for a fucking lamp
I'm proud to call you brother.

And I swear to god, if I get one more person giving me a picture from Pinterest I'm going to lose my shit. Not a blueprint. Not a material list. A picture of the finished product with no reference of scale. Or if they want me to watch a 20 minute YouTube video with them about what they're doing.

I suggest the M10 nuts

No. Definitely not. Maybe some other explosives related task, such as holding things in place in a confined area. Idk. Maybe he is talking about something else, but sounds like what I was describing. I do electrical work and use it all the time.

hey, if they would let me use the panel saw i wouldn't need to ask for help

No one needs a fully automatic checkout station where nails, screws, nuts and bolts can be purchased without a background check and a seven day waiting period.

Think of the childrens.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Depot CEO DO SOMETHING!

Attached: emma gonzalez 2.jpg (1456x1696, 1.41M)