What can't Goku do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1Mp1hvqM1E&list=LLyd1GezglO7ztdarGDW8TdA&index=40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is there anything Goku can’t do?
teach retards like you how to use the search function

He certainly can't stop the salt.

Christ there are already like 5 threads use the catalog

Gohanfags are in euphoria induced drunkenness, they can't stop showing us Kefla fags our demise

Caulifla and Kale were the most great dbs characters. They make this show great again and give us something new and fresh. Thank for everything Kefla i never forgett you.

count without his fingers

BASED CHADHAN

Stop his fanbase from bitching.

bring back ed's mom

>BASED CHADHAN
Indeed.

Thanks for the laugh.

8 to be precise.

Be a good dad.

Goku skating on the energy beam with his Kamehameha was the coolest shit. Also Vegeta has UI fags btfo

there's nothing son goku can't do
pic unrelated

Stop being an annoying manchild.

Is Gohan going to do anything this arc?

good riddance. cuckfla fags are fucking cancer compared to gohan bros who at least have funny oc

No.

Enlighten me on something Sup Forums. Why are Gohanfags celebrating among themselves instead of thanking Goku? He did them the favor of eliminating Kefla and causing Keflafags to go on suicide watch. Without him, they would have remained in the tournament and continue to shit up this series even more. I'm waiting, Gohanfags.

>All this fucking bullying against fellow Caulifriends and Kalebros on past threads.

We deserve to be threated better than this.

Who cares, the real take away here is how vegetta gets the same prominence and screen time as piccilo and his entire presence is feeling cucked and lying to himself about master UI before Goku
There are a lot of [x]fags around but vegettafags are the lowest of all. They think they like an actual main character but alas it is not so

Give me a solid plan on how to impregnate Kefla with my current power level of 4.

>threated
ok then
i'm going to find you and destroy anything related to kale and caulifla you have

Can we have, for once, no one creating OC, please?
I want to feel like i'm not in reddit for once.

>I want to feel like i'm not in reddit for once.
HA, good luck with that.

>both, Caulifla and Kale had two different "Super hairstyles" (regular LSS and berserker LSS for Kale and SS and SS2 for Caulifla)
>Kale had only one, being her LSS hairstyle EXACTLY like her LSS2's

I guess the manga is the only chance to fix that shit and improve her design.

No user, we need to make maymays.
Look, isn't pic related ebin as fug?

fuck off Godhan oc is one of the only redeeamable things we’ve had of the past few weeks

>we’ve had of the past few weeks
Hi, you must be new, because GODhan has been a thing for several months now.

yeah, some ebin as fug maymays

THANK YOU GOKU

i can't WAIT for cuckhan to get eliminated in a humiliating way
the tears from keflacucks isn't enough, i need an ocean to sustain me

beat jiren

Is his purpose killing every trace of the legacy of DB before his inevitable demise?

>beat jiren
>jiren
You mean plot device with little to no personality?

My reaction after last episode:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1Mp1hvqM1E&list=LLyd1GezglO7ztdarGDW8TdA&index=40

what's his endgame?

>Kekflafags this asshurt

>plot device with little to no personality

Meanwhile Kale is respectable about it. A loss is a loss, but she's sad she couldn't help prevent her universe from being erased. Caulifla a cunt. Does Caulifla have no shame?

Kameha vectoring owns the sky! Goku can turn on a dime, Macross Zero-style

Vegeta getting an offensive version of UI. Y/N?

FUCK Cowlifa and FUCK Kale
They got what they DESERVED

Your cock's power level is all that matters, user. No woman can resist the cock.

>quipping endlessly, even in the middle of fights
Goku is a manchild that needs to be beaten hard.
I hope Jiren does.
It would be funny if Jiren actually won.

Meh, I'll give it to you there. Jiren is a BIT more interesting in the manga, but even then, he's basically Superman.

>Goku is a manchild that needs to be beaten hard.
Is this you, Caulifla?

No, just tired of Goku not being able to take anything seriously in Super.
He had a pretty good balance in Z, but it's like they are trying to force his kid personality into him.

Is Kale sucking Champas dick as an apology?

Based Chadhan, beating Kefla. Can't wait until he takes down Jiren once and for all.

>just tired of Goku not being able to take anything seriously in Super.
>user who hasn't watched Super recently
He JUST defeated Kefla and chose to use Kamehameha as a finisher because his stamina was running low. Even Whis called it a good call.

Probably. It's the continuation of what Whis said about them in the RoF arc.

>Based Chadhan, beating Kefla.

Good.
What guarantees me that he won't go back to being a manchild after the ToP, and that he'll keep being ruthless towards his enemies?
That's the only good thing about GT, Goku had no mercy for anyone.

stop giving me hope as a vegeta fag I’ve alreay accepted he’s not getting anything this arc

>Based Chadhan, beating Kefla.
???? I know they have the same seiyuu but your Chadhan did nothing.

So you're just a fucking edgelord who wants Goku to always be serious and be OOC? I see, I bet you think Absalon is the best thing and true successor.

Gohanfags are only celebrating because the war ended and they came out on top. They said she was getting eliminated today and she did.
Only the most delusional Gohanfag would act as if they contributed to her lose.

Hope you had fun being a piece of shit to your husband and brother after they helped you, cuckroid 18, because it's time to go to the bench

Goku was extremely playful in GT even SSJ4 Goku dicked around more than his previous forms

No, I want him to treat his enemies as he should.
Goku had the right attitude both in GT and the Buu arc.
All this
>B-B-UT LET THEM POWER UP
shit needs to go.

Don't be silly fellow VegetaBro. You see Katopesla actually has a Super Smart Mode. Through this he saw Vegeta is capable of Ultra Instinct and might be able to defeat Jiren. So he's attacking him to help him unlock this ability.

I'd like late DB Goku back.
The one who fought like a savage and without mercy.

ONE MORE WEEK

>No, I want him to treat his enemies as he should.
Goku has always treated his enemies with respect and wants them at their finest potential before having a go. This has always been his character. He never even wanted to kill Freeza in the manga, as when he thought he did, he had a saddened expression on his face. Goku is serious when he needs to be. Him being an edging faggot 100% of the time would be boring.
>GT
Stop.

Bring Bulma back to life.

>That preview

Good bye, 18~

Enjoy eliminating my useless sis, because you're next in two weeks.

>Tfw ribrianne lasted longer than kefla
Keflafaga on absolute suicide watch

>without mercy.
He literally spared Piccolo in that same fight. He never had the intention on killing him.

WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY BRIFAGS

I don’t know if I can take it anymore man I just want our boy to get his shine once in this series

And before anyone says anything no Goshit Black doesn’t count

Yes goodbye fatass

>*sits on her*

>Goku is serious when he needs to be
Not in super.
I remember when he was in front of Zamasu and Goku Black and started wondering how come Whis wasn't showing his butt since he was an angel.
Super Goku is a fucking retard.

So the war of GohanPedros and KeflaCucks has come to an end. Truly a monumental event for DBS threads.

Fuck 18, she's now just deadweight for his based bro.

Are there seriously people who like Ribrianne?

Oh god user why are you even attempting to create another shitposting war between two characters. Just let it end already

only time Goku is tolerable is when he’s in UI and being a cocky son of a bitch

I hope he masters it and shittalks Jiren to death the entire fight

Don't you worry friend. Toei is saving the best for last.

They'll just fight different characterfags now but I don't think it will ever reach the same level of autism

>Not in super.
You haven't been watching, I see. Super has been more true to Goku's nature than Z has. Granted, the anime has exaggerated his pure personality, but the manga is more akin to Toriyama's more. GT was completely OOC for Goku, especially with him denouncing his Saiyan name when he first fought Baby and how he also held himself up as some "hero of peace."

I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to toriyama if we don't see Vegetto and Kefla beating a villain together in the future

>Fags will start liking Brianne because of her new form
You should have liked her since the beginning.

No they won't. Kelflafags were always the aggressor since day 1.

>implying it's not gonna be U2 getting erased
Just fucking wait Brifags.

Make sure to call him a stupid head

Anyone who believes this is an awesome arc is delusional beyond believe.
There is absolutely nothing at stake and the main cast is sitting way too comfortably.
U6 who was probably the second most powerful foe to u7 besides u11 is going to get erased soon. Which is a complete joke in itself.
>Jiren is big enough of a threat bruv you don't need the other jobbers
Too bad Jiren is fucking retarded. He won't fight if the opponent doesn't interest him. Vegeta stall against toppo and frieza can easily crush dyspo while the others can keep the numbers high.
What other universes can give u7 trouble now? No one they are all comic relief jobbers.
Look at the ring out numbers between each universes.
U7 shouldn't be sweeping everyone out this is ridiculous. This ain't no battle royal this is a u7 vs the rest with a few extras here and there.

This one sided mess is an absolute disgrace. Even though trunks arc was written like total shit at least there was tension and no easy way out.
They even had to resort to explore machinima zeno button to end it all.

On the opposite, I hope Jiren fucking destroys him again.
In fact, it would be pretty fun seeing Goku react to getting all of U7 eliminated, even if Jiren brings everyone back again.

>Super has been more true to Goku's nature than Z has
Goku is not a kid anymore.
And i've already had enough of his "haha i like fighting" shit that made him unironically say that he never gave a fuck about the world.
I guess him helping Gohan beat Cell was just for the sake of it.

>the manga is more akin to Toriyama's more.
Goku is rather flat in the manga. I have no memory of him having a true character defining moment. He is more used to lead the plot to a point from another.

Good. I hope that shit fusion never shows its face again, and face it the chances of it are zero.

Holy shit since when were Brifags a thing?

>Anyone who believes this is an awesome arc is delusional beyond believe.
No one give a fuck about your opinion.

>Goku losing twice to the same person

Pretty sure he’s only done that to Vegeta oh god his reaction would be liquid gold if they did have him get his shit smacked by Jiren again AFTER the power up

But we both know they don’t have the balls to do it

>no easy way out
Goku could have called Zeno at any moment.
Also, tear gas (in the anime) and Whis creating a new time line for refugee Trunks in the ending.

He doesn't hate the world he just doesn't care. If his friends are there he'll help. If they're not he might if there's a strong guy to fight