Man jailed for leaving bacon sandwich outside of mosque found dead

Press f to pay respects

Attached: 1521672446193.png (1368x728, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
hooktube.com/watch?v=WnQ3pmDjfkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

talk shit get hit

that's what you get for messing with la razza

F

>Be bong
>get arrested for putting down sandwhiches for hungry muslims

Why isnt this shithole country nuked yer?

Attached: based.jpg (630x960, 55K)

Allah came to collect his soul

Q predicted this

You see, he was a retard. He should have been taking political action against the government which allowed this to happen. Instead, he wanted to save himself some time and a few pounds. Never half arse it.

They can't even make a sandwich, how are they supposed to revolt?

Attached: 1521671065692.png (1108x657, 529K)

>2 year old news and not even proper meme tabs

The Queen is guilty for crimes against her people

Checked mate.

Press F for BLT man and for Britain as a whole.

When do we start weaponizing pork?

Boycott of halal sometimes works with some companies, bit its hit and miss.
I am wondering if it would be more effective to request companies who do halal and kosher products should be pushed to represent all religious groups, that way they would have to employ not just Jews and slimes to bless it but priests, Buddhist monks, pagans, Wiccans, shamans the whole fucking spectrum, that way it would make it cost prohibitive, and if they don't then its AHH MUH RAYSEES, bigots, think of the children etc etc

Attached: 1521581066949.jpg (917x878, 83K)

Old news.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

should've been jailed for that hair alone

Attached: porkbloodammo.jpg (800x600, 48K)

>december 2016

fuck off to reddit

>Supersoaker water gun
>Pigs blood diluted with water
>Speaker's corner muslims

>Get on our level bongs

Attached: Clipboard03.png (671x435, 59K)

So only 8 months because they're Polish? WHITE PRIVILEGE!!!

>He was serving a 1 year sentence for a racist attack on a Bristol Mosque
>Mosque
>Islam
>Race
What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1521382006552.jpg (640x1402, 141K)

Based Slavs

Meanwhile, you can be racist to whites right in their face, in public, on social media. Same for christians. And video.

Attached: watcha-gonna-do-white-man.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Am I in an alternate reality?

Jesus the kikes have really done a number on Britain. Meanwhile the Royal family continues to be part of the circus

Attached: sad dad & sneezers.png (615x345, 268K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

part and parcel of living in an Islamic nation

I can't take these threads anymore Sup Forums. Seriously, I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. I used to laugh at threads like this or at least scroll past until I found somewhere else to lurk and shitpost. But this is too much. I've been here for too many years and overdosed on too many redpills. Honestly, I don't know why I keep coming back here except of course
>You're here forever
Please Sup Forums, just lie and tell me the world isn't really this fucked up. Tell me things will get better...

The star on the guy's shirt at 0:23... well played RT!

>found dead
Come back when you have a full report. Fuckin useless journies

>2016
SAGE and kys.

If you kill the police and soldiers that won't be the case anymore. If you keep pretending they are on your side, then it will keep happening. You remove the police and soldiers, than the business owners, teachers, judges, and lawyers are easy pickings.

Police are just retarded idiots with an overpaid job and great pensions, they're riding the gravy train. They're not allowed to do actual policing because of Media and government. Destroy, and ban the propaganda media, and topple the government and the royals.

Some people predicted this in the threads.

Incredible winding path you've got there. Kill the police and the military than it is much easier to clean up the rest. You're advocating doing everything backwards because you're a shill. Police were specifically chosen for their jobs and the duties required of them. Get rid of them.

Most police want to kill shitskins, same with the army, they just care about their jobs and family above all. This is the new religion, hedonism and individualism... in case you've been asleep three decades. Why do you think Cameron was so adamant in putting muslims in top position of army and police?

>a shill
Nice projection mate, they're terrified of armed forces, as they are the only ones armed in that god forsaken country. If there's a revolution it'll start at the top of army command, and the police will fall in line of be killed.

Attached: 1520124609564.jpg (500x265, 49K)

>la razza

Attached: 1512869721637.jpg (419x480, 81K)

F for the demise of an ancient culture successfully being usurped by kalergi et al.

As for the dead wannabe warrior who clearly lacked any ability to think ahead regarding his actions and whose utterly childish antics got him obvious lethal attention due to being a typical bong nigger that couldn't 'walk tha walk' when his fucking life actually did depend on it(but boy, ya should've seen how he could place meats) , I really couldn't care less.
Mebbe he should've thrown it at the gubbmunt who allow mass migration in the first place...durr...

>offend Muslims
>get sentenced to death
British """people"""

goddamn towel-masters

tactic in uk prisons is use right wing white men as fodder for rabid life sentence muslims, they run the prisons in some towns

hooktube.com/watch?v=WnQ3pmDjfkc

s

>its ok when americans do it

>They were all banned from going within 330ft of a mosque anywhere in England or Wales for the next 10 years.
Could've just expatriated them from England and achieved the same result jej

every time someone is convicted of blasphemy against Islam and the judge sentences them to prison it is a death sentence.

Time you bongs get human rights groups and un involved. This shit is not right.

Fat fuck died of a heart attack. In US prison he would have been raped to death

What is this? Why are they doing this? Isn't that a historical monument?

>Half way through 12 (1+2) month sentence (6)
>Freemason Fake News