Black Unarmed Handicap Man Shot In Wheelchair

Take a look America! At your honorable serving and protecting themselves and the rich fucking piggies!

Unarmed Man in a wheelchair! WTF

These Pigs need a Public Execution! I'm not even fucking joking!

cnn.com/2015/09/25/us/delaware-police-shoot-man-wheelchair/index.html

cnn.com/2016/12/16/us/delaware-police-shoot-man-wheelchair-settlement/index.html

I know a guy that is a Quadriplegic he can at best flail his right arm and steers the chair with his mouth... If they shot him I would have already hunted these fucking piglets down! I don't even give a fuck and why should I? These pigs think they have a license to kill people.

FUCK ANY PIGS APOLOGY WE NEED BLOOD NOT YOUR APOLOGY FUCKING PIGS!

youtube.com/watch?v=rFss9ALXR68

Attached: pigsarepussiesthatneedtobeshot!.jpg (620x413, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFss9ALXR68
youtube.com/watch?v=iZGKNlI8zRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y8XiNfgXFuU
youtube.com/watch?v=eTOhCG4uAQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe we should stop letting israeli's train our police forces to be violent like those Jewish savages?

Yeah thats not the whole story you sneaky kike

guns shots sound like wet farts

>youtube.com/watch?v=rFss9ALXR68
Post the actual footage of the shooting instead of a bunch of journalists telling me what happened and what I should think.

DIE PIG!

Attached: nightslasher.gif (450x338, 122K)

>Get paralised by gunshot
>Shoot yourself
>Get shot by police
wtf is wrong with black ppl?

Even the settlement is old fucking news
Sage you fag and I hope you enjoy your spergism

Attached: gabber.png (499x203, 166K)

Another species extinct, truly sad. The first and last innocent nigger killed.

Attached: 1474199085000.jpg (878x878, 114K)

Post non-cnn fake news story and then Ill start calling for dead cops if the facts play out the same as you imply
And no “just tea and candy” shit that turns out to be lean or a homemade clock that turns out to be an off the shelf thrown in a pencil box

DIE BOOTLICKER!

These are the same people the left wants all our safety to be in the hands of rather than having our own guns, the left wants these people to have guns only.
Funny how they advocate for blacks in police brutality and shootings, yet will stripe them of their own rights to own guns.

Police saved us a fortune in medicaid expenses.

>the government finally acts to save us money

To be fair, there are some very questionable police shootings that happen every year. The problem is that BLM and other groups still champion Trayvon Martin and Mike “Gentle Giant” Brown as the prime examples of unjust race related killings when they are not.

>gang member
>ACTUAL crack whore mother
nothing of value was lost

>Black Unarmed Handicap Man Shot In Wheelchair
For being in a wheelchair or for being black?

Attached: 1497723385944.jpg (411x640, 33K)

at this point i wouldnt be surprised if the cops are psyops'd into doing this

>2015
rofl this stupid black man probably deserved it, BASED cops

So what’s the real story?

You can't shoot your self that is a tax paid piggies job! Pigs are fucking out of control!

he had a gun on him and the cops thought he was about to draw it since he was fucking around with his arms like a retard.

Yeah what if you grew up in those same disadvantaged conditions? But you didn't so that automatically makes you better than those that have had those certain challenges in their life. Even if they are a lower IQ black person and was raised on crime I doesn't give piggies the right!

>those nigger apologist comments on the YT video

you know what to do

>bloodborne on PS+ this month
>has enemies in wheelchairs that fire guns at you
>suddenly police starts shooting people in wheelchairs
Coincidence? I think not. Sonyfans shouldn't be allowed to work for the police.

Nice timely story from 2015

Attached: 101010.gif (281x210, 33K)

BLM has been defunded nobody cares about nigger getting shot anymore

can't chance it, he may have had a suit of Vibranium

But we should turn in our guns right? Only these evil cops and the military needs guns right?

He could move his arms just fine. He was choosing to not cooperate from the looks of the video. Then he started reaching in his pants, that would be interpreted as reaching for a gun since the call was about a self inflicted gunshot, so he was kill.

All that said, we really do need to stop training cops using Israeli methods. It's not good for our society and the relationship between the cops and the people. I suspect that perhaps this may be being done on purpose so as to "organically" cause an us versus them mentality towards the cops between the people; with the idea being that once enough tensions is built, they will go full apartheid on our asses.
I mean take a look at the OP. That's got shill written all over it.

Yet it shows he didn't brandish a firearm and even if he did a pig is supposed to be faster and more accurate and already a bead on the target. Cops are over paid pussies. They don't stop crime they arrest and punish. They only protect the rich peoples shit! Since they are the rich peoples pigs. Everyone else they treat like 2nd class citizens and extort peoples money. Juts like the good ole tax thieving piggies they are.

FUCK PIGS!

youtube.com/watch?v=iZGKNlI8zRQ

youtube.com/watch?v=y8XiNfgXFuU

He was equipped with a firearm and acting erratically in the presence of the police officers and showing signs of sudden action.

Stay so salty, antifa. You gutter trash cunts celebrate in the streets when cops or even police animals are hurt or killed, but rev up the autistic screeching when some gang banging gimp gets shot for reaching in his pants when told not to. Being a cop is a noble profession, and I love every minute of it. Sorry that art degree is useless, but remember I like my coffee black, two sugars.

Old news, nigger had a gun and shot himself and wouldn't listen to cops.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTOhCG4uAQA

here's his crackhead mom looking for gibs

>cops kill a nigger
>nothing wrong with killing animals

Attached: niggathatskawaii.jpg (300x150, 8K)

XD Serves that nigger right. If I ever met that cop, I'd buy him a beer for doing it.

lol i dont care about nigs dying, but wow.

how cowardly do you have to be to be that scared of a nig in a wheelchair. lmao muricans.

Attached: Nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

old news
fuck off shill

>Fuck pigs!
Lol. Edgy faggot. At least don’t intentionally come off as a spastic teen that can’t express their opinion like an adult.