What are the golf rumors?

What are the golf rumors?

Attached: 210710E6-DC30-4DBB-BEDD-0D8D3A8E42B1.jpg (283x178, 9K)

There are some things that are better not to know, user. Let it pass. Trust me.

DELET

why do golfers seems so annoying tho

/x/ has been close no?

This, but unironically.

They're not, though?

Nice knowing you bud.

Attached: 1513869335033.jpg (336x492, 28K)

THE ONLY "RUMOUR" IS THAT GOLF IS A GRAND SPORT, PLAYED BY GREAT ATHLETES.

Geopolitical battles are decided over golf games. Wars are merely shows, the real wins and losses happen on the golf course. Why do you think Trump golfs so much? He wants the advantage.

MODS!!!!

Attached: 1493240916617.png (366x401, 69K)

Yeah they’re really not.

this should be an anime

It is a Scottish Rite Masonry thing. Something to do with the coronation of kings and a pact between Jacobites and the British crown.

This is my last warning.

Attached: xxxx-rumors.png (336x202, 32K)

listen up I'm going to explain this once. and only once. They are right out side my house, I don't have much time. These golf rumors arn't rumors. they are true and i have proof. you see when

Leave this thread if you are uninformed, especially if you're J4

Attached: 1479944042136.jpg (437x478, 46K)

Wasn't there a reporter that was onto some human sacrifices during the big tournaments she died/was killed then the story got buried by the tiger woods cheating story?

daily reminder that if you can't drive 300 yards you should stick to mini golf

This, ITS A FUCKING GAME NOT A SPORT

haha i was in your position when I was in my early 20's. this is when you have to decide how willing you really are to pull the trigger!!
most of my friends who are past this point have had psychosis and that kindof illness desu, but because they were idiots.
deep pill. keep chill.

>not running trough the golf course
Why are united statians so unathletic?

Daily reminder that shooting a hole in one on that fucking loop the loop is more of an accomplishment than being a pro golfer.

Attached: 1513725395564.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I wouldn't worry about it. They are not real anyway. Trust me don't waste your time.

Why cant niggers ever exceed in Golf? Golf requires a strong mental balance, patience, and an understanding of geometry.

>inb4 MUH Tiger

OH FUCK OP

DELETE THIS POST RIGHT NOW
YOU CANT JUST TALK ABOUY GOLF RUMORS LIKE THAT JESUS CHRIST THEYLL SHUT THIS SITE DOWN

I'm going to be killed for this OP...

Attached: golf rumours.png (1861x380, 184K)

it's one of the few chances you get to drink and drive legally

Kek you faggot

This is fact....

I always thought it was about the super rich having secret orgies involving underage boys.

This is just fucking weird.

He likes to gamble.

oh pitiful user, what makes you long for death?

Attached: Enma.Ai.full.2166563.png (1200x1600, 1.25M)

I'm more concerned about soy becoming sentient

Obama is in NZ at the moment and the first thing he did was go out golfing with our (((former))) prime minister.

No doubt talking about how they can fuck over white Kiwis even more then they already are. I'm literally waiting for Obama to meet with the Maori today and talk about how evil white kiwis are (As he has done in most white countries)

Keep your refuse in your own country Burgers. We don't want skinny little niggers coming down here telling us what to do.

Attached: 0dd6fc4ec32c6dc49b9548ad72a4ae8a--april--golf-clubs.jpg (312x302, 26K)