How long before Japan is fully infected with the SJW virus?

How long before Japan is fully infected with the SJW virus?

youtube.com/watch?v=cIUZbetqnYA

Attached: image.jpg (682x1024, 118K)

soon, the average japanese man's father is too busy wage slaving to bother raising their kids so its bound to happen within the next 20 years

approximately 30 years, after all the half-white children grow up

They already are , soytendo has been doing it since before it was cool.

Attached: 1520627897123.jpg (1200x886, 70K)

And South Korea looks like it could start turning into some feminist dystopia.

The least 'cucked' nations on earth, are the ones that used to do Islamic Communism. See West/Central Asia

Not long, but Korea will be first.

not long. they've been infected by full-blown sexlessness and degeneracy already

Attached: 1521436487720.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

tfw the entire planet will turn cucked in your lifetime

Attached: 1517137557307.jpg (295x378, 23K)

We need another world war.

Attached: 1513305713324.jpg (800x640, 121K)

Decades. Women there still feel subservient and birth control/condoms aren't nearly as popular. Condoms especially given the low sti rates.

The fuck is wrong with them?

Don't worry. They'll eventually get there.

the fuck is this shit ?.............................FLIPPIN FLOTSAM WHATS THAT! BLAAUUUGGH

Attached: oogBbx4[1].gif (266x200, 2M)

It already is. Their president is a cuck x 9/11 x 2546

Attached: macho man hulk hogan.gif (260x187, 1006K)

>Already low birth rate
>Feminism takes hold
>Entire civilization goes extinct in two generations

I'm not sure what I expected from that webm

Radiation

with the increasing amount of niggers and half white mutt kids I see everyday, not for long.

Kids now on sns, instagram and are consuming the same propaganda the west does

Feminism is a direct response to beta males. Period. If you don't like feminism, then men need to stop being pathetic and become alpha again. Beta males nearly didn't exist in the 1950's. Men were manly and they put forth great effort to be that way.

It has never been easier to become a manly male. You have every resource at your disposal, and yet you still are a fat cuck, Christian, anime reading, vidya playing, retard.

Of course women are pissed. Luckily for them and me, I'm out there slaying their cunts by the dozens and they love it.

Attached: poltard.jpg (672x960, 75K)

lol, should post that on reddit again and see the reactions, wonder if people will congratulate him

>half white mutt kids
is this actually a thing in japan? i thought yellow fever was meme

Jesus Christ wtf are these people real?

Attached: 1521667611872.jpg (400x462, 32K)

>all the newfags who haven't seen this
boomers pls go or at least stay in your q threads

Attached: 1521674061553.gif (350x350, 881K)

Not really. The idea of the herbivore man in japan is a direct contrast to the feminist tendencies of the japanese society. The real question here is will women learn that perhaps they should re-evaluate their choices when their men would rather marry anime pillows instead of christmas cakes, or will japanese society enter a downwards spiral? Third alternative would be the government tyranically making men take in a shit burger by marrying them despite their own will, at which point japanese men will probably leave the country. And it sinks back to the downwards spiral or rapefugees.

The olympics is the beginning of the end

And where do beta men come from?

Progressives being the last leaders of civilisations is a very common thing

Also as an addendum, I believe that observing Japan is a very good thing for us to do, because we can foresee the results of what's happening in the west now way earlier. I have no idea why, but japanese society progresses way faster than any other in the world. Take a look at how fast the government pulled itself through after WW2 and how fast the demographic progression from stage 1 to stage 3 happened there. It's crazy fast, almost on a ratio of 2 to 1 when compared to the US. Ultimately, Japan can be our little lab rat.

The sound makes it funny

>Beta males nearly didn't exist in the 1950's
lol, that's a laugh
they certainly did
most people weren't Gregory Peck, they were Jimmy Stewart

Attached: xlg_skinny_sex_appeal[1].jpg (693x1024, 218K)

>Feminism is a direct response to beta males.

No. Feminism always is either the last stage in a dying civilization OR created and pushed by The State so they can have absolute monopoly on power, revenue, and control.

Do you think most men in the late 60's early 70's were "beta males"

Men back then has *no* qualms about "putting their foot down" and acting like "men" - much less than today.

Brazil is the blueprint for America and the West, Pedro.

Asians are even more susceptible to degeneracy then whites they openly adopt a materialistic and promiscious lifestyle as soon as they set foot outside asia, only reason they seem more based is that theyve been contained in asian countries

Attached: 1521371100461.png (348x301, 75K)

SK already is, they have their own #MeToo bullshit going on at the moment.

A couple dozen gookesses.

Still salvageable.

Less than a decade

Who's her? Post more pls

Is in contained to the cites or is it disrupting rural life too?