"Conservative views correlates with low-IQ, loss of virginity late in life"

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, no wonder Trump supporters hate women so much

Attached: 1521657746249.png (460x339, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/archives/2014/06/13/are-conservatives-dumber-than-liberals
comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/off-topic-5/study-shows-conservatives-have-higher-iqs-than-lib-1737790/
youtube.com/watch?v=OzsGmdmhDTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't need science to tell us that

Not even their cousins wanna have sex with them, that's sad

I know right LMFAO

that's why pol is a NatSoc board

Attached: 1516523077300.jpg (1000x705, 402K)

Black separatism is a view commonly held by blacks that is also a conservative thought.

U N I V E R S I T Y O F O N T A R I O

Attached: ed29a656-fe7c-42b1-9da6-3e42af440c88.jpg (540x540, 26K)

My Hero Academia is a shit tier manga

Tattays outta nowhere!

Attached: BOOBS.png (717x898, 899K)

>Liberal views correlates with parts of the brain being disabled.

Attached: fuckingmagnetshowdotheywork.png (934x788, 480K)

>implying that decent hardworking people are inferior because of low IQ
>muh sexual promiscuity makes me superior

My IQ is 148 and I'm a social conservative. Abortion is murder, no-fault divorce is cancer, gender norms are healthy, and gay marriage is degenerate. Fuck off.

Attached: 8c1156eee79123a0c15c339644bceb18e7cbd6ef37750835c356e6132b613e29.png (650x650, 25K)

> decent hardworking people are inferior

Yeah because a corn farmer (conservative) is on the same level as an artist or scientist (liberal), right little man?

haha wow blumpgf supporters are soooo stupid

>survey before IQ tests asks my views
>not retarded so put down belief in man made climate change, pro-renewable energy
>wtf you're liberal now!
>classify me as part of liberal group despite being 1488 libertarian

It's too easy you retard. Fuck Catalonia, viva Espana

If you're gonna pick a manga/anime to go along with your bait threads at least pick naruto for maximum effiency dumbass

this. Also it depends on specific issues.
reason.com/archives/2014/06/13/are-conservatives-dumber-than-liberals
Republican IQ higher than democrat IQ
comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/off-topic-5/study-shows-conservatives-have-higher-iqs-than-lib-1737790/

>artist
You mean hollywood producing countless racemixing propaganda?
Or did you mean pic related "artists"?
Or that feminist screeching "art"? youtube.com/watch?v=OzsGmdmhDTI

>Funny how liberal "artists" produce only utter shit isn't it?

Attached: cy-twombly.jpg (640x427, 87K)

>low effort shitpost
>easy to follow format

reddit space

Attached: 1501184813277.png (600x600, 57K)

Attached: 1475791773019.jpg (900x641, 118K)

I'm convinced the only people who are die hard My Hero Academia fans are faggots and queers. Feels like the Rick and Morty of anime.

Just changing the character you post doesn't mean you aren't obviously Ashidoposter.

GOOD. non-virgins are degenerate

more tattays outta nowhere!

Attached: cute.jpg (510x521, 66K)

what group of people did they use to define as "conservative"

Attached: 1500275861116.png (832x630, 676K)

Please keep posting large milkers

Attached: 1514451053553.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

>your only value is your intellect

Spoken like a true insect asian

And peoples who are promiscuous tend to have an exponential amount of difficulty to keep their relationship stable the more lovers they had. Why? Because when the grass always look greener, and you never bothered to learn how to improve the state of your own yard, then why would you even bother doing such instead of squatting somewhere else, moving along when the shit start to accumulate to unmanageable level, like a bunch of nomadic retards who actually have the audacity to shit upon sedentary lifestyle in their blatant failure at comprehending that lasting glory need lifelong sacrifice?

Oh wait that true, being a stupid faithless slut is liberating now! Fuck responsibility! Fuck sacrifice! Long live pointless hedonism!

Attached: 1483693272844.jpg (728x546, 49K)

yes

No, the corn farmer actually produces something, unlike the modern "artist". As for the scientist, useful fields are dominated by conservatives.

So rural and suburban retards are great as long as they listen you OP?

Yeah, that's why "progressist" want to flood their homeland with savages, the initial conservatism, in their home country while at the same time stir shit up with the most conservative part of their own people. That's very intelligent.

>As suspected, low intelligence in childhood corresponded with racism in adulthood.
They were tested at 11.
At that age, a greater part of blacks have started puberty than of whites.
An old trick, the same was used when comparing IQs in men vs women (that meme that they have a narrower distribution is false when tested with adults, they're 2-3 points lower, even though IQ tests are biased to close the sex gap).

Blacks hit puberty before whites (and east asians after).
Sex in earlier age is both due to blacks ending puberty before other groups and degeneracy.

A ton of spics are very catholic/traditionalist and a ton of blacks are black serperatist and racist.
Whites are a lot more liberal in general.

This board should be banned.

OP is a faggot, as per usual.

Attached: can eye.jpg (639x641, 110K)

While initially I wasn't going to fall for this faggots bait and post in his thread, I do want to see more tiddies. You got any gifs of girls in very skimpy outfits jumping around with the camera showing maximum jiggle?

Better late than never. Who actually gives a fuck when someone gets laid besides roasties?

>changing meme flags
show us real flag, leaf

yep
it attracts far too many newfags that just try to be edgy and inject politics into literally everything. I've seen threads on fucking /out/ that was nothing but political circlejerking.