One Piece

Finally the break is over
Place your bets, what will happen? Nigeroo? Germa/Firetanks?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14434609
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
youtu.be/y5JTdayfCT4
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/What killed the hype/type/posts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reiju a whore

More running away, nothing happens, maybe sanji finish the cake

>The marines are the good g-

What are the chances Germa becomes allies with SH despite being shown as evil as FUCK

>Enter mirror world 1 week break
>Exit mirror world 1 week break

You don't call this dragging?

I hate oda pushing this multicultural crap in my face. It's so easy to say this stuff when you live in your peaceful homogeneous society.
He doesn't live near and black or arab ghettos, he doesn't have to fear packs of niggers assaulting and robbing him, or arabs raping his children
White people wanted this and tried it (and are still trying) but the other races are too psychopathic or stupid to go along with it

Sup Forums get out

Totland sounds very similar in name with Hotland

How old is Perospero?

>chapter 1: 6 day break
>chapter 2: 6 day break

You don't call this dragging?

Yonji is so cute. Sure he's just as cruel as his brothers but at least he's cute about it.

who will free the slaves trapped inside the books, this will be another dressroba

Early spoiler
Break next week

I think Toto is supposed to be "tout", everything in french. Mostly because of Pekoms line about how Totoland is a land where "everything in the world" can be found. The line is suspiciously similar to what Roger said before his death too.

But if we stay we could be /pal/'s

49 most likely. Since the triplets are 48. Could be older if Compote isn't younger than they are, or she isn't his twin.

I don't become /pal/ with people who believe difference is an obstacle to friendship. You're too different from me. Get a taste of your own medicine.

>its ok when I do it.

No it's not okay, but this is the path you chose. And I believe in reciprocity where human relationships are concerned.

>its ok when I do it as long as I give lip service to the contrary.

I can't wait for the moment in which the Tenryuubito are confirmed to be aliens and all the anunnaki subplot to enslave the humanity is revealed.

>intentionally obtuse
I would never have guessed you were this kind of person.

strawpoll.me/14434609

>somebody doesn't want to fight
>beat the shit out of him
>That somebody defends back and punches you in your face
>"Ah, so I'd you do it is ok"

GTFO, racist fuck. Oda is trying hard to get the world rid of people like you.

>everyone is welcome except those i dislike
ok

Awe thats cute, you think words are equivalent to physical assault.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

>multiculturalism works because i said so
wrong

also fishmen and humans cant get along in large quantities. even niave oda disagrees with you.

And I think you're an idiot who lost track of who's who in someone elses conversation.

Kekarino

Anyone else thinks Oda is using conspiracy theories to build his story?

If true I expect Alex jones to make an appearance.

Well, everything so far is saying "New world order"

Oh I thought you ment he was basing plot off real world conspiracies. But you were instead saying hes world building by saying there are actual conspiracies?

Fuck off already Sup Forums. One Piece threads don't exist so I can bully you for your ass backward ideology. If I wantded to do that I wouldn't come here.

Im the original poster that made the first comment
I'm not against friendship with other races, but the average level of savagery in races like blacks and arabs is much higher, and wherever you get a lot of them you get a bad place, that's just a fact

But bullying is wrong no matter who does it!

Good thread

Will Sanji ever smooch a girl before the series ends?

It's okay if it's you.

Viola

this is what should have happened - Oda is a hack

A shame indeed. Too bad Luffy isn't smart enough to do this. Hopefully it's still not too late

you have to go back

Fuck off

What killed the hype?

Me

Hype is still alive and well though.

Why is oda so open minded with race he even makes his main character Brazilian yet he s a sexist fuck when it comes to women?

Who would you dedicate this song to?
youtu.be/y5JTdayfCT4

Filler arc killed it.

you

Wrong board my friend, I suggest going back to >>>/tumblr/

Garbage-tier arc

>yet he s a sexist fuck when it comes to women?

Why is this being posted in every Shonen thread in existence? Is this what people call forced ''maymay''

Imagine being able to go toe to toe with a Yonko just because you were so crazy you literally sang yourself to death

user, by candy he means drugs. Not real candy
Wait, holy shit.
Please Oda, don't make Perospero put drugs in his candy like Caesar did before.

>Asked a simple question
>I-Is this a forced maymay?
The absolute state of OPfags

>The absolute state of X
Can you only post by regurgitating memes? Go back to .

Westabooism is a deterrent against racism but not sexism. Both japan and the west are patriarchal civilizations.

Because gender differences are evident to any man in society but cultural differences are meaningless to a jap who's never lived outside nipland.

Only redeeming part of this arc

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/What killed the hype/type/posts/
Go to if you want to spout memes

Well, I was just asking in some shonen threads, why does it bother you?

>im a sentient being capable of independent thought
>now to meme it up

>saying "The absolute state of x" is now considered a "meme"
The absolute state of OPfags

Oh, so a question is a meme now? Fuck it, I'll just go back to the HxH thread. Even the hiatus is more hype than OP has ever been.

There is no sexism, just truth, woman

>difference is an obstacle to friendship
Not difference, fool. Did you even read what he said?

Brook the absolute MAD MAN
And Toei did ok this week

Will Chopper ever grow up or become a bit more manly? My non weeb friend literally thought he was a girl with how he looks, acts, and sounds in the anime when he spontaneously decided to watch an episode with me.

>makes his main character Brazilian yet he s a sexist fuck when it comes to women

>brazilian monkeys are more important than women

GODAAAAA

Timeskip fucked up with Choppa

Then why do japs hate gaijins?

The cake.

>will the cute mascot ever become manly
You're smarter than this user.

they are battling with a Yonko crew but it is still a filler arc guys ROFL XDXD lmao, when will my friend Zoro appear?

Wait wait wait.

You mean Chopper ISN'T a cute girl? That's one hell of a trap.

>best doctor in the world
>jobs to a fish
Chopper will forever stay as a joke

Mascarpone didn't teach him well enough

>they are battling with a Yonko crew

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Big Meme
>what resurrected the hype?
Katakuri

A man can dream. How can I say he's ones of my favorite characters when he acts like that so often? I don't mind the cute; hell I actually like it, but when it takes up 80% of his character it gets painful. I need more action or at least some real doctoring. At this point he's more the ship's nurse than a doctor.

Let's be real, Oda would do daily updates if he could.

>brazilian monkeys are more important than women

That is correct, cuck. Any man is more important than any woman.
Even the niggest of niggers is more important than a woman.

Are we in Wano yet?

I predict that i am going to kill myself before Wano starts.

Is Nami 's VA going to voice Bulma în Dragonball Super?

Luffy isn't brazilian. He's not anything you dumb fuck. I feel bad for Oda having to answer all the SBS autists out there.
>Oda, what are the SH nationalities?
>There aren't any real world nationalities in One Piece
>Oda, what are the SH nationalities?
>jesus fuck, well if I had to give an answer, it's ____

He wanted to be a man to make friends, then he wanted to be a monster to help Luffy and the crew
at no point did he want to be a model for plush dolls for Toei to slap his face on products

His name is gascarpone

You can't help who you are or what you look like user. What matters is that he comes through and becomes a monster when Luffy needs it of him. Anything beyond that is a matter of aesthetics. Just let the kid enjoy his cotton candy and blush when he receives a compliment.

If I show someone a picture of Perospero and tell them his name 'Charlotte Perospero', why do they think its a woman?

Can I have more of these 'Oda is a hack' and 'no chapter this week' edits?