The liberals tabled the legislation

Bill C-71 has been tabled. If you leaf faggots aren't paying attention you better wake the fuck up. they are going to prohibit A number of firearms including the AR-15. People who already own them will be able to continue to own them and buy more. So if you want to get in on this stupid fucking bandwagon you better cough up the $80 and buy a fucking stripped lower receiver. Don't be a stupid cuck and buy one. You will be able to enjoy AR15 pleasure the rest of your worthless lives. Pic related. Im having a drink with her. Got half the bottle gone and ready to do some serious shit posting.

Attached: WP_20180321_001.jpg (1632x918, 287K)

>Canada

Attached: 1517754494007.png (464x376, 208K)

fuck off. You should feel blessed you have the second amendment. dont rub it in. I would give up everything to be an american.

nice celine dion cds bro. Aren't these things a hassle to own? I've only ever bought unrestricted firearms to go blasting innawoods and not worry about getting fucked.

I am married to a French canadian woman. You think this fucking computer desk would be without celine CDs?

The AR is the same as a handgun. Get your RPAL and buy one. Then join a club and blast inna club

Marry me and you can live here, I want to get into the lower tax bracket.

Buttsex optional.

First they take your guns
Next they take your speech
Then they genocide you
Wake up Canada

I have my restricted I just don't find shooting in a club to be all that exciting. Adventuring through crownland with some bros and shooting things that actually go boom is more fun to me.

>Next they take your speech
Already illegal to say nigger in Canada and speaking mean to trannies.

the fuck u drinkin morgans? drink wisers nub

polygamy isn't legal in the US. Already married and got two kids. (one is blonde with blue eyes)!!!! Anyway yea. my opportunity to move is gone. I am gonna sit here and dwell in this faggot shithole. Teaching my kids how to shoot this AR that will go to be destroyed when i die.

Isn't a mini-14 just as good?

join a proper club. Mine has lots of open space. Its basically a huge fenced off plot of land with a clubhouse.

Yes but....

It's better

also ur drinkin morgans wrong.

morgans + orange san pelligrino. fuckin disgrace lad.

Attached: sanpel.jpg (611x611, 176K)

Easy ways around that friend, a Rican told me how to game it to get more welfare money.

well there we go, I'm set. All I really need is some illegal capacity mags (pinned down of course....). pfft

dont you guys actually need ARs if you get charged by a Grizzly up there in the Yukon?

>Canadian
>Crapin Morgan
>Tarzan soundtrack
>Celine Dion

Rake yourself faggot.

Who are "they" you mental case

That gun is very aesthetic. I will never see one though, I'm not a 80lb favela nigger. All I can use to defend myself is a kitchen knife.
This is where gun control leads you. Canadians are a great people, you've gotta fight.

>Kelly Clarkson
>Celine Dion
> Shania Twain
>Tarzan soundtrack

judging by your taste in music you are a gigantic faggot op

lol... no. You'd be trusting your life to 5 shots of .223/.556 when you should be using a 45-70 big game rifle. Our magazine limits for semi autos are fucking retarded.

.308 would work if you had 20 rounds to spare

Attached: 1510916911708.jpg (2700x1824, 1003K)

Can any fellow leafs buy one in my name just so that i have a purchase record. Been living and working in the US for like 7 years now and dont have an address in Canada. Would be willing to cover the 80 bucks and let you keep the lower just need to be able to buy one in the future.

sure it would, but we are fagged up shithole creek with 5 round mag limits for semiautos in anything other than .22s. With a 45-70 lever action you can have as many rounds as will fit in the tube. Also you can take out an elephant with those things.

its my wifes cds you fuckin dummies.

.308 win you say?

Attached: WP_20180321_003.jpg (1632x918, 288K)

If someone saw you innawoods with one of those youd loook like a dumb townie.
besides...as if "raising awareness" about a liberal has ever stopped them from pushing anything they want thru.
laws arent even changing for long guns anyway and once Scheer gets in he'll repeal everything Trudeau is doing

Attached: canada.png (554x767, 842K)

li8beral bill *

Fuck off. Do the world a favor and go shoot one of your niggars if you have the balls.

Why is that bottle green?

where the fuck are you getting your mags?

I'm jelly on those guns, bruh

Attached: Roman MG42.jpg (960x640, 116K)

And it's still going to be just as easy to get ''illegal'' firearm in Canada by entirely legal mean, because its written black on white that a firearm, to be considered such, NEED to be able to load and fire a bullet. So basically, if you remove lets say the firing bolt of a given rifle, thus making it utterly impossible for it to properly load and fire a loaded cartridge, then it isn't considered a firearm! The law is actually that fucking retarded! You remember that ''arms dealer'' who got caught selling AK-47 carcass by the hundreds? Well he was entirely in his legal right and he'll probably have no consequences!

Fuck Canada, once you start to understand how it work you can't help but be disgusted, it only work because the average Canadian are literally brain dead and have literally no idea how our laws work, instead putting all their faith blindly in some random politician they probably aren't even aware exist except when they see his/her name on the ballot.

pls fedex me an ar 15 leafbro

rum and coke is the gayest drink ever. drink some whiskey or die faggot

I don't give a shit fuck you leaf

Don't forget the 'cingular wireless' mousepad.

> drinking niggerbooze

For real now, why are they doing It? You are not America. Is it because of the kid who killed the mounted police agents a few years back?

CGN

I used to work like a poo in a callcenter for AT&T wireless before the merger with cingular. Im in the navy now.

This is the White attitude

Weak attempt
1/10

The people who do it time and time again, brainlett

>Celine Dion CD

Attached: 1500943396226.jpg (303x350, 54K)

I'm a western separatist in BC. Who cares what the federal government faggots ban we have a thriving black market for guns already here

It's because the peoe in Ontario and Quebec are retarded and westerners (BCers albertans Saskatchewaners etc) don't have any say in how the government is run by design

When is the new bill going into law?

Canada's laws are retarded thats why I'm now a separatist that wants western independence from Canada

I lost all faith in Canada when I learned people get harsher sentences for selling a plant barely as harmless as booze to consenting adults and having a bullet stored in the wrong place than for raping a defenceless kid.

>cough up the $80 and buy a fucking stripped lower receiver.
can I buy a jig and make one after the law?

Wasn't there also some shit legislation about anti-islamophobia? Asking in all honesty.

June is the registration deadline

Never if we can get the western provinces to leave Canada before then

Seriously I have no fucking clue why most leafs on Sup Forums won't swallow the pill that Canada needs to be broken up. Ontario and Quebec push ALL this shit yet people have some emotional attachment to a fake country who's only identity other than provincial identities are a stupid leaf flag and some "national anthem" that a two ear old could have written
Also western separatists newfoundland separatists and Quebec separatists need to join forces despite our differences. We're all seeking the same goal: independence from Canada for whatever region were from

yes. Biut that one has basically got no teeth.

faggot ass countries trying to virtue signal by banning guns when nothing happened to them

fml, when a leaf has access to more practical NATO cal. pew pew sticks than me.

Attached: 1521609364728.jpg (587x558, 54K)