Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3m5qxZm_JqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

42 years, 2 months, 8 days.

we arent that lucky

>kills majority rural and suburban retards

I don't see the problem with this

Attached: 0a4.png (724x611, 129K)

>Kill all the whites in the midwest and leave the US full of niggers, spics, and coastal soyboys

Attached: 1505041272891.jpg (540x801, 40K)

San Andreas fault needs to go first. Let the Bay Area fall into the ocean

>food is synthesized in grocery stores

Huh so it barely kills anybody at all.

What are imports. The only reason the US grows so much are all the farm subsidies.

Canada gets the impact too.

>not getting commiefornia
Not big enough!!!

Attached: Ukraine1.jpg (1200x600, 84K)

North American continent will be obliterated and bury the rest of the planet in ash. It would possibly be an extinction event for humanity. If you wanna die so bad just kys and end your suffering, and your family's

>california safe

It will happen soon. Check em.

>you'll never get to spray your hot volcanic ash all over the North American continental shelf

why live?

But I have friends in Montana...

This

Broooooooooo what if, like, the volcano goes off and causes such a massive earthquake that it splits the drift and makes caly essssplode?

*takes a hit of the blunt*

Maaaaaaan if only.

All of NA does and the entire world would feel the effect since it's going to cause massive cooling due to ash clouds blocking out the sun on top of the ripple and shockwaves throughout the global economy.

Attached: 1360275250588.gif (300x240, 1.67M)

Australia, please. please.
we have guns and grow our own food and thats why any white person is safe

Who wants that to happen? how about instead we have a tsunami in the Pacific Ocean that takes out the entire West Coast

This would make my day

Attached: ss+(2018-03-21+at+06.54.59).png (603x260, 22K)

It would cause a global famine from the volcanic winter. Most people would die

Now we know it will never happen.

Attached: 1520287633159.jpg (251x242, 14K)

except burgerfats. we are ready to survive off of our fat bellys.

Can't grow food when the sun is bocked by ash and rain that falls as hydrogen sulphide poisoning all the water supplies

If we can grow pot in a trailer, we can grow food you idiot

Rip ethnostate

With what water and for how long and besides your trailer will be buried under 100 feet of ash. Yellowstone would be a human extinction event

>Just barely outside of secondary Ash zone
Yeah sure, why not

>Yellowstone would be a human extinction event

Attached: only get so erect.gif (500x281, 936K)

THE ESCHATON BEGINS MARCH 29TH

ON MARCH 29TH GOD WILL SET US FREE

humans will never go extinct.

What a tragedy, California looks intact...

I don't think you understand how long it takes to grow a single tomato and how many plants you need to feed so many people, it's only thanks to mass corporate farms that we even keep production up to the levels we have. In place of growing drugs why don't you take up growing some garden plants in your trailer see how well and for how long you can feed your apartment complex.

Attached: texasball.png (1143x1017, 143K)

fuck that. my food is for me.

Actually its gonna be Caused.
> not by a state power
> not by the elites, they're trying to hide/stop it
> its by another force

So timing has nothing to do with it. And it will be the deathblow of the elites (and ironically islam too).
> Remember, anything that sets off the status quo
> a n y t h i n g
> also sets off the day of the rope

Ash Clouds and stratospheric darkening will cause (non)Nuclear Winter. Based on speculation alone the economy will shut down, or crash. All this big shit going on at the same time means a Coup is going to happen in the US and the traitors will get hung.

whether it results in 1488 or not it means the globalists will be out of the way long enough for the Advanced Tech patents to be pulled out. Government Emergency mode will allow enough of that advanced shit to get made so that US and probably Russia become mega superpowers.
> food synthesizers
> atomic level 3d printers
> unlimited energy generators
> flying antigravity shit

And it will be pressed because humanity will need it for survival. So its not like this shit will just get lost in the chaos. US Coup makes it possible to get ahead of Mad Max.

Attached: lamb sauce.jpg (960x571, 68K)

>implying ethnostate shouldn't be australia or somewhere far away from commiefornia

Lol, yeah sure we won't, just like the previous nearly two dozen extinction level events didn't reset the earths slate. We are powerless to stop a few changes in the weather but we'll survive everything "cuz we iz kangs of Urth."

I do. It would be the reset the world needs. Our generation's dark age. We'd get to rebuild America.

Plus I have a list of people that I'm going to enslave in a post apocalyptic America. Mostly the people that I dislike in my office.

nice quads, but that's why we will colonize the moon, and mars, and beyond. Sooner or later, earth will get hit by an asteroid or something. But we'll be ready. We're not dumb dinosaurs.

Lol there is no America after Yellowstone my friend and if humanity does survive it won't be in North America and won't be for thousands of years

Yeah and what's gonna keep the rest of the town from coming to kill your for it? I mean sure you have guns, hell you might have a few thousand bullets, but you have to sleep, you may get sick and unless you have a salt mine and shit line going to make the most basic of gunpowder even bullets will run out. Well unless you play to take an axe out there and you are some sort of bad ass one man Army.

Thats ashame that area of the country is beautiful

I wish that were the case I really do. But given our track record we'll wait till the last minute and by then it's far too late. Already you have people angrily reee'ing about the space program but building bombs for muh Russian aggression and bombing sandniggers is A-Okay.

I hope you are right user but short of a firm hand I don't see it ever happening within the next 100 years.

This. Unless it cleaves California off of the US it's the worst outcome

I may have a few trusted family members, friends, and allies. But I'm not advertising it. And I'm sure as hell not advertising I have food or anything else. I'm not stupid. And yes I can defend myself.

So it will be speed up by 10 years. Cool

Politicians always argue. But the military has contingencies. Dont worry. It may not all inclusive to every citizen, but human life will go on.

Thanks for giving me a diamond boner.

Is that the time until the white race dies? Seems accurate

Meanwhile because of the darkening effect and the climate already turning towards a cold trend you can expect all the Northern latitudes to fucking freeze over like hell was an icecube. Probably within 3 years the snowfall will stop melting during the summer and due to albiedo thats going to have a runaway chain reaction effect
> more snow = more cold
> lookin at an Ice Age son
> Norway, Sweden, Siberia, North Germany, Poland, Scotland will probably be uninhabitable within 5 years. Ice Pack growth.

EU will go through a civil war over this shit too, also probably because they'll be the last to get the food synthesizers so they'll start starving quick.
Gifting Russia with all that shit is a wise move because then Russia has a really fucking big stick to beat back at everyone on the supercontinent. Plus the lack of resources issue kinda disappears overnight when you can dump raw soil and landfill garbage into some device that spits out what you want.

Means to survive it and even get off the planet already exist. Just because the elites hid the prototypes in nondiscript warehouses doesnt mean the blueprints cant be had. Classified Need To Know is defeated by, well, needing to know.

Also without elites there to assassinate anyone who tries to build a vaccuum energy generator, or a food replicator, nobody is going to fucking stop people building the star trek shit we've had for the last 80 years.

When it was discovered back in the 1800s it was revered as both a beautiful, and a terrible place at the same time. The Native Americans i believe also knew there was something "wrong" with that place.

> ctrl+F california
Day Of The Rope happens almost immediately and that will clean out the politics over there. And then the other problems there can be "attended to".

Attached: oh fugggg.jpg (680x510, 33K)

I can see where this is going.

Attached: 1521210956364.jpg (624x352, 28K)

I hope it doesn't happen, I don't kick people when they're down and I'd prefer to keep mutt posting forever.

Attached: anditsbeautiful.gif (480x228, 263K)

sorry...

Attached: it must happen.jpg (960x651, 50K)

>people's republic of California not wiped out

meh

sounds like fun

HURRY THE FUCK UP YELLOWSTONE YOU STONEAGE PIECE OF SHIT

The world would be impacted it would be the year without a summer times ten or more.

Attached: 1-blocks.jpg (994x728, 184K)

>67
Close. But looks like we are going to die.

Attached: 1520463895244.png (407x415, 361K)

There’ would be a sudden lack of potatoes. That means no more hash browns and eggs you asshole.

>yellowstone yellowstone yellowstone
It's always yellowstone this yellowstone that.

Why doesn't the Campi Flegrei supervolcano get any love?
It was even bumped to yellow alert last year because they discovered an increase in pressure in the caldera.
They think it might be close to an eruption, but nobody knows how big.

>if it blows Europe is fucked

Attached: campi-flegrei-supervulcano-3[1].jpg (600x338, 54K)

>California and New York basically unscathed while Midwestern states with some semblance of decency all fucking die

Yeah no, I really don't want this to happen.

More like year without sunshine times ten or more

Thanks user never heard of that one

hey if the earth is angery at humans
> why not both?

Attached: why not BOTH.jpg (353x400, 30K)

>I don't see the problem with this
And this is why you won't survive, cuckold.

>memeflag schill putting up slide threads wishing evil upon people

you're only hurting yourself, faggot. nufags learn to sage

Thats not how it works. Cities go down in flames when shit like that happens. A city is a place that consumes resources from the surrounding areas and from shipment. Its like that idea of living paycheck to paycheck, as long as you have stuff coming in you're okay, but even when they have blackouts or brown outs in a city it goes to shit real quick.
> have a plan to get out of the city at the drop of a hat... before they close the bridges and before traffic deadlocks
Cities will tear themselves apart, might as well be somalia or a zombie apocalypse in the cities man.

> by the way no air travel, if that shit is coming down in the listed areas you better believe its also gonna be everywhere up in the air too.
> volcanic ash destroys jet engines, and car engines too, in fact it destroys people's lungs as well

It's going to catch on fire again and probably set off the fault lines finally sending California plugging into the ocean that will be full of ash and slightly acidic from the soot that will contaminate it...... so no California not safe

maybe

during the summer of 2014 while out carousing in Aukland we met a group of geologists, 2 were new zealnders but 3 of them were americans who were house hunting in the area, I commented that it was odd that 3 American geologists should all be house hunting in new zealand at the same time, they told me that as far as they were concerned the US was not a place they felt comfortable raising their kids, although when pressed initially they refused to elaborate.

Later on however, after the wine had been flowing it all came out, they had been to a meeting earlier that year where Yellowstone was discussed, new evidence was produced and geologists and seismologists from all over the world concluded that a massive eruption was in fact imminent, they believed absolutely that it would blow sometime in the next 10 to 15 years, they were certain, I have never seen such animated and naked fear in the faces of well educated people as I did that night as they described various patterns in seismic activity and other data.

One phrase that was uttered by one of them really stuck with me 'its not the volcano that scares me, it's what comes after, when the survivors realize that America is no longer a functioning country, when the panic kicks in and the very worst of society recognise the opportunity they have been presented with. He said officials from all the major branches of the federal government, including military, law enforcement and intelligence services were present and after they had run their simulations for the 4th time, and it became patently clear the results would be beyond catastrophic and the aftermath would be absolutely unmanageable a sense of quiet terror descended upon the place.

No one on earth is safe certainly not north america

>tfw Colorado
not even mad

The worst thing about Yellowstone blowing will be my final thought before dying- that yuropoors will smugly laugh at USA's ultimate demise

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (239x196, 13K)

I work with geologists and they aren't worried because there literally is nothing one can do so why worry. If a person survives it will be more by luck then preperation

you do realize that pot, unlike corn or potatoes and other relatively "cheap" and abundant crops. Pot takes less space, light, nutrients, water, and time to fully grow.

most other food barring plants take a month or two to fully mature and bear edible fruit like for example potatoes you might see the plant grow and flower but the tubers might not even be half way developed

> also no power means no grow lights for your closets and with no sun there's no fucking way to grow, idiot.

Yeah dude, these americunts always whoring the attention. Shame on them.

If both blow, humanity goes all but extinct. The release of particulates from the two initial blasts would already be catastrophic, but to add to that Yellowstone would ignite massive forest fires in North America and Campi Flegrei would also set fire to Naples (which is a BIG city) and everything else around it.
You're looking at an amount of particulate that is probably comparable to a 1000 warheads nuclear war scenario.

A few people could survive, but only the absolute extreme prepper types.
You'd need indoor farming for EVERYTHING. and a way to power it.
In most places hydro would be useless because the waterways powering it would freeze.
Solar would be useless.

You'd need either a deep geothermal setup, or access to VERY large amounts of firewood. It would be better if you had access to a coal or peat deposit, and those are rare.
You'd also need replacement parts for EVERYTHING for the years to come, because it's unlikely you'd be able to scavenge any in the aftermath of the eruptions. Everything would be a frozen wasteland with snow piled tens of meters high; you could walk right over a massive hardware store and not know.

This wouldn't be like Siberia, because even in Siberia temperatures reach ~30°C in the summer. With an event like this you'd have sunlight blocked off for years, and the increase in albedo from all the snow and frozen lakes and seas would cause a runaway negative feedback loop that would take decades to reverse even after the sky had cleared.

Outside the tropics, pretty much everything would die.

I'd say realistically you're looking at least at a 98% extinction rate. Maybe 80 inside the tropics, and if we're lucky some specimens of northern species could manage to migrate south fast enough to survive as well.

Don't forget buried under hundreds of feet of ash

Alberta and saskatchewan gets fucked too. The last of the somewhat reasonable provinces.

Yellowstone would leave America as 25% white at most, because all the coastal shitskins would be spared

>Varg gets his beloved Fimbulwinter
>And the Negro inherits the earth.

Lol literally the best case scenario but not banking on that

That too you're trailer or building isn't going to float and it would crush you like that bridge section did to those other folks in Florida.

Do people realize that just because you're out of the "predicted" zone that doesn't make you immune to what is happening around you.
video related to how you idiots think.
youtu.be/3m5qxZm_JqM

What kind of pot are you growing thats ready after 1-2 months?
Maybe with a hydroponic system you can achieve that because your plants ill grow fast as fuck but same goes for any other plant
Potatos for example need 100-120 days in regular soil just like weed

no one is spared. It will rain ash all over the world for months, after that acidic rain. The normal way of life will be gone. Its bunker down, live life in a bubble time for 10+ years. Meanwhile all the normies will be going through chaos on the surface as they maim either other for resources - it'll be the perfect catalyst to trigger all that impotent rage all the commies have been holding back

fake and gay

So we know it'll be Dark as fuck, so solar is out of the question. Then you may think...Wind? I'm thinking the clouds of ash could fuck up the wind turbine. What are your thoughts on a good source of power in such a situation. We can only burn libs and niggers for so long. Not to mention the smell. You think they smell bad alive?

>Implying they wouldn't die from starvation and infighting because of lack of gibs and basic life skills.

I think not breh.

Hope you like chopping wood.

Ive already explained
We have the Tech to handle it, its just tightly controlled and kept from commercial production (while also being plausibly denied too).

Little generator the size of a standard green neighborhood power transformer, no fuel necessary, constantly puts out 1+ Megawatt. Very little maintenance. No special materials.

Nahh actually the ashfall will be contained mainly in the US and part of Canada. The eruption will probably go on for months for sure, but it will mostly fall down in the indicated areas.

Also the initial Blast for something like this since its under so much pressure, and has direct routes to the surface due to hydrothermal vents... is probably going to be in the 500 to 5000 Megaton range (10 to 100 Tsar Bombas).
Since thats going to be directly transferred to rocky ground shrapnel its going to be like a giant hand grenade in the mountains/midwest too. Sorta like a little asteroid impact... flaming chunks of rock the size of houses and cars will scatter out for over a thousand miles.
> and just imagine the shockwave off that fucker

This. In principle I am not opposed to some catastrophic event that kills tens of millions of my fellow Americans but is it too much to ask to have the right ones killed? Washington/New York corridor? Kill them all. Bay area or LA? Kill them all. The niggers of Louisianna? Yes, please. Harmless, decent white people and their sheep dogs? No thanks.

For heating, geothermal would be the best option. Stick your bunker 500m underground and it'll keep fairly warm regardless of what's happening above.
For power itself, I'd say nothing beats a VERY large room full of coal.
Giant LPG tanks would be even better, but then in the event of a containment failure you either have a massive explosion or you die of asphyxiation... and then have a massive explosion.

The problem with firewood is that if the sun never comes out, snowfall will just keep accumulating until it has covered everything and you can no longer harvest wood.
Even here in northern Italy, in winter it takes months for two feet of snow to melt... and that's with temperature that are a fair lot above 0 during the day.
Also firewood runs out much quicker than you'd think, when trees are no longer growing to replace what you take.

Try to imagine this scenario NOT immediately resulting in day of the rope.

With all the political shit going on how much you want to bet that NS and WS and other (how many people voted for trump?) when confronted with the fact they didnt prepper and their way of life is about to end - that they WONT start like immediately going to drag these poiliticans out in the streets?

Also consider that its a perfect time for Trump + Military to suddenly take out the trash too. They'll have to go bunker mode probably, so why not go full Coup and prune the tree at the same time.

The end of the status quo means the media no longer fucking matters. And it also means, due to emergency, the government can take it over straight up.

Attached: 1521338092706.jpg (1440x1080, 261K)

>Little generator the size of a standard green neighborhood power transformer, no fuel necessary, constantly puts out 1+ Megawatt. Very little maintenance. No special materials.

That's just not possible according to known physics. Stop larping.