What’s Sup Forums‘s general opinion of this man?

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán. He has an election in two weeks.

Attached: A9578FBD-2C88-410B-A6D8-BF9D1BC721DE.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
cnbc.com/2016/09/20/george-soros-to-invest-500-million-in-help-for-refugees-through-his-open-society-foundations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My opinion as a Romanian: I don't like him
My opinion as a Jew: He's good because he's anti-Soros

$oro$ will attempt something, but it will probably fail

he has the demon-jew genetics & is a criminal & a fraud & a freemason & part of the british death cult.

Attached: download (2).jpg (431x300, 41K)

why do you, as a jew, dislke soros?

He worked with the Nazis during WW2 and is paying for Muslims to come to Europe

if he's keeping the niggers out then it's worth it. But I'm just a retarded 56%er who doesn't know anything...

>savior of white yurop of course :D

Attached: 1518268157220.jpg (1000x1000, 447K)

>paying for Muslims to come to Europe
Try harder

>When asked about what he thought about Israel, in the New Yorker, Soros replied that "I don't deny the Jews to a right to a national existence – but I don't want anything to do with it."[146] According to hacked emails released in 2016, Soros' Open Society Foundation has a self-described objective of “challenging Israel’s racist and anti-democratic policies” in international forums, in part by questioning Israel’s reputation as a democracy.
FUCK SOROS

He fucking donated 18$ billions to help refugees arrive here during the crisis
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

onlby begause of guilbt :D :DD

Attached: 1520027138855.jpg (480x446, 77K)

this is totally accurate

Attached: 1517176026686.jpg (800x533, 47K)

cnbc.com/2016/09/20/george-soros-to-invest-500-million-in-help-for-refugees-through-his-open-society-foundations.html

Sorry, I thought you speak of Orban, not Soros
Damn, I need a coffee

Mindent vissza :DD

Attached: F7A4325D-D0B0-4906-B3D3-A2A33B50EC3A.jpg (404x403, 55K)

>he wants to undermine and destroy israel
wtf I love soros now

>why do you, as a jew, dislke soros?
At the age of 14, he betrayed EVERY jewish relative, friend, acquitance he had to the Nazis.
For free. Nazis didn't know he was a jew himself.

Soros George is a disease, everything he is involved is infected and to be avoided, lest we all live in the void he finances for his benefits and the benefactors that stand behind him.

Except he won't succeed and will die soon
pretty much this

in the real world: hungary will get kicked out of the EU as it's now a kelptocratic authoritarian dictatorship and other countries will close borders and cut those ties that we rebuilt with so much work and money

>kicked out of EU?

You must be a very simple "person"

Or simply a CEU Soros shill

>shill
take off the meme flag and we'll see who's the shill

I ironically believe he is the savior of the white race.
The man is quite clearly hero; the most acomplished and capable politician in the western world.
If he was the political leader of any significant westetn country like Germany, France, Britain, or the USA, then multiculturalism would not be an issue. He is a effectively a white nationalist.
I am surprised, even shocked, that he is not as beloved by the alt-right as he deserves to be.

post more of your deep thoughts, brainwashed teenage monkey

*unironically

NOT OUR GUY

Don't trust all "right-wing" politicians because he "appears to be doing what is common sense"...

Attached: 1521208892459.png (1340x5848, 1.95M)

Jewish puppet

Attached: orban.jpg (1216x698, 125K)

good meme

Actual Nazis Jobbik are ready to make deals with the pro-Euro, pro-immigration center left so that they can get power.

If those are the Nazis, give me Orban. At least he fights Soros and blocks immigration.

Facts over ideology. Orban is our guy

Come back when he floods Hungary with third worlders. Until then, he's our guy and you are an idiot

Your desperate Kike memes wont do shit.
Orban "the great white hope" Viktor is living in the real world, not in his mom's basement, where he influences policy and secures the existence of his kind and a future for its children.
You shills must be so butthurt that he is so successful and unstoppable.

Attached: 1494043268705.jpg (402x402, 49K)

I do not care, but if the Hungarians like him, I like him too

Attached: 1508349709312.jpg (756x760, 88K)

he could have done the easy thing like croatia or serbia: bus migrants to the next, richer EU country. Instead he built a fence...
I am pretty sure he is sincere and acting on principle because it would have been easier for him to turn hungary into a refugee hotspot center, as was planned by Brussels.
he's not perfect, Hungarians tell me of corruption problems and authoritarian leanings.
still million times better than any current western european politician. I am not sure Hungarians realize how lucky they are.