I honestly enjoy cultural diversity and all that comes with it. I've lived/worked in plenty of places in the US...

I honestly enjoy cultural diversity and all that comes with it. I've lived/worked in plenty of places in the US, suburbs, cities, towns, rural areas, and the overwhelming majority of people I've interacted with have been relatively normal and reasonable regardless of race, religion, etc.

All the arguments against diversity that I've heard are heavily biased and are usually made by people that just dislike, for instance, brown people for no other reason than they are different.

Lets debate, I don't think you will convince me to change my mind but maybe we can find a common ground somewhere.

Attached: fa284d2a-0342-4e28-b93f-7d1fab19e623-getty-914344360.jpg (748x448, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYi83NivH84
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=VcNGmFFu1XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=wYi83NivH84

Look how otherwise intelligent, critical thinkers ignore both statistical and empirical data to preserve their notion of moral superiority. If you cant break that programming than the big truths will never be revealed to you, if you cant handle the idea that race confers different gifts and deficits, or in some sad cases that race is in fact biological, than the bigger truths will remain incomprehensible

There are definitely genetic differences between different racial groups.

The argument that these genetic differences have a significant impact on behavior is weak because there are many more variables besides genetics such as cultural evolution, and a whole slew of environmental variables that affect a persons behavior. Any statistical analysis must take this into account, the problem is that many of these variables are rather hard to quantify.

It thus does not make sense to assume as an axiom that the races are significantly different behaviorally or morally.

These are little known facts that you can easily verify
90% of interracial crimes are black on white. Think about that.
Black people comprise 13% of our population.
That means about 4.5% of the population are committing nine out of every ten
interracial violent crimes.

That alone is staggering but it's far from all.
Over half of the crime is committed by black males and that's all crime.
The violent crime ratio is something closer to 70%.

For every black male killed by police officer 40 are killed
by another black male. When the demographic is dangerous not
just to the majority but also its own apex predator then we're
well past the point of not prejudging the majority
based on the exceptions to the rule.

Poverty affects more white Americans than it does black Americans.
What defines us is not our similarities but our differences and what is
different is the way black Americans react in emotional situations.

We can argue nature vs nurture all day I don't think you'll find very
many people saying that black culture isn't deeply broken.
Black men impregnate multiple women.

Perhaps the greatly inflated myth of slavery that occurred for centuries
ago is still to blame. Even though 90% of African slaves came from Senegal
and Angola which means that unless you are of senegalese or angolan descent,
there is a less than 5% chance you are the ancestor of a Slave.

Then of course there's the uncomfortable fact that only 4% of southern white Americans
and 1.5% of all Americans owned slaves as compared to 33% of the free blacks in America
owning slaves.

The vast majority of slaves were sold or traded into slavery by their rulers,
and kidnappings were very uncommon and mainly perpetrated by the Portuguese.
Also who owned the majority of the slave ships and who compromised
the majority of slave Traders? Jews... Not white men. Semites.

What we do know is every minority has been enslaved, every minority
has been unfairly persecuted, yet every minority except for black Americans
have overcome the cultural stigma and prospered.
Look at the most common names among asian-americans you see
Thomas, Joseph and Henry, traditional American names because they desire
cultural assimilation. Whether consciously or unconsciously they realize
homogenity is the fastest route route towards prosperity.

I know many black Americans, out of about a dozen that I consider more than an
acquaintance I would say 3 would fit into what many would consider to be the
exception to the rule regarding how black Americans are generally perceived.
And you know what? They are the most racist against black people humans
I have ever encountered.

blown the FUCK out

Me too, friend. What I've experienced is that the people of other cultures who've managed to elevate themselves enough to land in the same circles that I move in, bet it social or work circles, are usually just as much people I'd want to associate with as people of my own culture, but not only that, they offer something different that people of my own culture do not.

Social mobility is important because giving people from worse places a goal and an incentive will inevitably attract the better people from those cultures. Furthermore, people born into our cultures need someone snapping at their heels to make them be better.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 22.24.36.png (1120x1078, 123K)

Attached: DYeMX84U8AAFWkK.jpg (1200x792, 107K)

Attached: merchant is afraid.png (193x243, 19K)

Nobody wants to live with niggers.

Attached: 8C83A4CC-5081-4227-95AC-E05904733D14.jpg (603x891, 152K)

Attached: 1521449515566.gif (350x270, 1.34M)

I agree humans are all extremely similar overall. I've actually met pic related Xingu people in the Amazon basin before, and they were extremely normal aside from their primitive lifestyle. HOWEVER, I dont think brown people or black people should be allowed in white countries, simply (like you said) because they are brown and not part of the very upper race tier (white).

Attached: offset_107482.jpg (717x870, 215K)

people should stay with their own people.

Attached: DS0oGTO.jpg (1123x769, 350K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 01.25.26.png (822x360, 275K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 11.09.05.png (1780x426, 185K)

>people that just dislike, for instance, brown people for no other reason than they are different.
What about brown people being vastly over represented in crime statistics? Is this not a valid enough reason to dislike them?

HE PROTEC

Attached: 28377700_145331856137991_7860277682499672355_n.jpg (960x720, 128K)

I don't mind diversity, but...

meritocracy > diversity

Brown people vote for more government and less liberty, something people like me never wanted and can't go anywhere else to escape the effects of. Fuck them and fuck you.

Yes, there are excellent individuals of any group or ethnicity. That is not what we are judging here. Your acquaintances are anecdotal. You neglect to look across groups to see how the statistics correlate.

I must also assume that you are childless, since education in """diverse''''' schools is something Tolerant and Enlightened (TM) liberals never do in real life. Once you have to fight for resources with so-called '''disadvantaged minorities"", or find yourself outnumbered by them in great quantities, you will reassess your love of multiculturalism.

>Denmark

Keep your homogeneity. Being in a place where everyone knows everything there is to know about everyone sounds utterly dull.

Attached: 1511754693738.jpg (593x665, 55K)

OP hasn't posted in over an hour. Sage and abandon ship.

>Brown people vote for more government

Attached: GettyImages-3355013.jpg (820x550, 56K)

fuck it, you swear like you're making a groundbreaking discovery that races are different, you're not. in fact most scientist / biologist would agree that all races have different behavior. even mexicans and blacks know it although they might not admit it and be objective about which race is "best"

but what racial realist like you fail to understand is that its not so much that non-whites are savages, its that white people are growing lesser and weaker every generation. non-whites have always been here, but only now are they are problem, what changed. the white race changed. if whites were strong you wouldn't have this problem at all, common sense would've already dismissed almost all of the refugee/liberal/feminist bullshit that's been happening already. in fact your previous generations could actually integrate non-whites via social natural selection / genetic mutation if whites were fairly effectively, but its all failing miserably because whites are weak and lost

that's the real "redpill", that, and that people like you have to accept non-whites to some extent, all causes and leaders need charisma, and whites are lacking it hard. every white fag has a non-white friend who is an exception and will automatically side against you. and non-whites are apart of society now, there's nothing you can do about it, if you don't utilize them and get them on board to your cause then the other side will, and they'll win. nobody wants to be apart of a genocidal campaign, it only worked for Hitler because Nazi Germany has been through hell and back during the first world war and they lost in the end
-non white

Spics I've interacted with have been chill, with the exception of one fat stupid Mexican chick at work. Had to literally spend almost ten hours over the span of a week correcting her bonehead mistakes recently. A couple beaner dudes from across the street jumped my car once, which saved my ass that day.

Blacks have been pretty much of 50/50 mix of really friendly/cool or hostile/annoying. I'd give up the memory of shooting the shit and laughing with a bunch of black dudes on the elevator if it meant I could also lose the memory of a pack of feral niggers trying to pull me out of my car for honking at their stupid asses in the middle of the road.

Overall I don't even care if other races are cool or horrible. They should stay in their own countries. If I'm curious or I like their culture, I'll visit. And spend money there. In the meantime, fuck off. The USA belongs to the people who built it, whites. Not the dumb slave labor, or the natives. Whites, who brought it from savage wildlands to the greatest nation this planet has ever seen.

Diversity is like seasoning on your supper. A little pepper, some garlic, but not too much. No one wants to eat a whole clove of garlic or an entire bowl of pepper. It doesnt taste good on its own. Its not a meal. This principle goes for any culture. A sprinkling of diversity on an otherwise homogeneous composition can spice up society, but too much is overwhelming and entirely changes the dish.

Likewise, imagine putting your food in a blender. Instead of being able to sample each item individually, savoring the unique flavor for each bite, you get a slurry of gray slop without texture, and ever spoonfull tastes the same. As a person who appreciates the variety offered by every unique culture, I advocate for keeping them separate to preserve the unique flavors, not blending them into a pastey slop.

Attached: canstock6616848.jpg (254x194, 15K)

>genocidal campaign
stfu retard

I agree. I wish I could 'savagely oppress' my lessers but (((society))) tells me that I must be compassionate and pay shittons of tax dollars to support their fat, worthless asses.

The redpill is that white people are too nice.

Well said.

being naive and lacking balls is the problem, compassion is kinda what made whites what they are today, peace / compromising / negotiations so innovation could happen, art, culture and technology blooms as a result

but "nice" is not the same as "naive"

diversity is like salt: a little bit of it, and it makes everything else better.

but add just a tad too much and it becomes literally a poison. it will kill you.

I too enjoy cultural diversity. Thats why I think there should be stronger border control and more dialogue and support for struggling nations.

>I honestly enjoy cultural diversity

Attached: this_faggot.jpg (838x982, 144K)

yo post that shit on voat

>people that just dislike, for instance, brown people for no other reason than they are different.
>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos

Attached: funwblacks200-taze-yo-momma-ass.webm (720x720, 2.67M)

If DIEversity and multiCULTuralism are so wonderful, why are you demanding them for EVERY and ONLY White countries?

Do you like subjecting White people to genocide or do you hope to branch out into subjecting all people on this earth to this crime?

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Attached: funwblacks184-enrichment-DE-centr.webm (404x720, 2.75M)

Attached: funwblacks103-Apes-in-school.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

>brown people for no other reason than they are different.
Niggers are only happy when they have someone else to blame for their problems. At school the niggers go out of their way to walk into people, to scream "racism" at the slightest thing and to just be as unlikable as possible. The idea of being a decent person escapes these kind of "people". There is a reason people say "FUCK" internally when you come across niggers during the day to day trials and tribulations of life.

Attached: funwblacks40-unitarians-in-nola.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

not really a fair comparison, brownies vote for bigger gov so the can get free gibs

STOP misrepresenting. Its juz day culture

agreed.

I can tell what type of person you are. White, middle to upper class. Probably travelled a lot, grew up in a middle-upper class area. Spent time around model minorities, had nonwhite friends in college, maybe played sports with them. You avoid the "bad" parts of town and don't think about why they''re bad. You live in a mostly white area, you probably moved away from your last area because it was "bad". You don't go into walmart, don't like the dmv, avoid anywhere where the proles go for "reasons". You travel to countries and keep to the nice touristy parts, where the police keep white tourists away from the immense bad parts of nonwhite society. You live in a little bubble that is mostly white with diverse flavor, but once the diversity gets too high you retreat to your new bubble and never once stop to think why, or where society is going.

Attached: 1521671057911.png (918x720, 520K)

You're lucky enough to have lived in places where Western social and cultural norms are universally accepted, and everyone, regardless of background, has to conform to their standards of behavior to fit in. Spend time in the places "minorities" come from and you'll see what I mean.

Attached: 1466798566150.jpg (625x464, 81K)

Take it from our Founding Fathers

Attached: 1508285359875.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

holy, shit, you fucking pinned him, As I lived with halfies who both raised by a white guy and they got arrested multiple times for nigger behavior so OP has no idea what niggers are like, just what is presented by upperclass niggers like Obama who did fuck all but give gibs to people off the tax payers dime.

Attached: 1507493919966.jpg (400x289, 19K)

Diversity to these morons is ordering pho and tweeting about Black Panther.

Yes. They do. How is an example from 1930s Germany comparable to today?

Attached: 1504500321903.png (678x440, 44K)

OP btfo

Fucking rekt

I grew up in diversity schools and that really shaped me
College really filtered a lot of the riff raff

INTEGRATION IS KEY. I feel for euro, bc their countries have real ties to ethnic roots, but I've always unironically been a fan of the melting pot thing in the states. You can't let foreign microcommunities exist, they did to go to walmart and get a gun, go to McDs and get a burger, and crack open a beer on the porch. Then they can stay

The only multicultural organization that has been semi functional and effective that I’ve been exposed to was the USMC. Though when I earned the title of Recon Marine I realized only white and Hispanic devil dogs survived the course. Interesting?

>All the arguments against diversity that I've heard are heavily biased and are usually made by people that just dislike, for instance, brown people for no other reason than they are different.

If you're genuinely interested to hear the arguments, just watch Alternative Hypothesis on youtube. Any of his recent videos.This is such a tiring argument to have to make, especially with people so obviously disingenuous.
Watch those videos, check the sources for yourself, and see for yourself if you still think racial replacement is a good idea.