So with a WAN TOO SREE start dabbing!

So with a WAN TOO SREE start dabbing!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTBlKRzNf74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just started watching this shit it's pretty comfy

Bitch you guessed it

You know what's the worst thing about it?
Not the fact that it uses normalfag meme, but the fact that it uses the normalfag meme that even normalfags already find stale and outdated.

I have a hard time understanding how someone cares about this meme without being a normalfag or a nigger.

It's okay if anime girls do it.

They're in a post-apoc wasteland, they aren't up to date with the latest normalfag trends.

I want to dab at an anime girl.

They're obviously doing it post-ironically, to filter normalfags like you who care about "the maymays".

This, dabbing is normalfag filter now

Yeah, as if the normalfags weren't doing it "post-ironically" already. What's next, you going to post pepes post-itonically to filter normalfags too?

Pepe is a hate symbol nowadays, normalfags hate him.

Not they don't, Sup Forumsfag.

For like 0.5 seconds. You have to be really nitpicky to be triggered about it.

shit thread op

Aren't you the one getting triggered because people are calling you out on a shitty normalfag meme?

No, normals are doing it ironically, not post-ironically yet. Also you can always go up one layer of irony if you want to, but in the end it only matters whether you're on an even or odd number of layers.
Also my point was that you shouldn't care about 'maymays' or 'layers of irony', you shouldnt dismiss a show by their use of 'mainstream culture' because you should watch a show for its content.
Only normalfags care about this stuff, that's why I said that it's a filter.

*dabs right back*

Fucking normalfags and their nigger meme

Who said I dismissed the show? I'm just saying that the whoever composed the OP obviously tried to do that "trendy" thing that's popular and no amount of "layers of irony" is going to change that. Being "ironic"(and post-ironic, and post-post-ironic) is itself a very popular thing now, so you're not filtering anyone.

>post-ironically
>layers of irony
Now this is a really shit meme. Essentially an excuse to be as lame as you want.

Good thing there's still people like you who don't need an excuse.

What have you been doing post-ironically to feel offended by that?

I shitpost post-ironically.

Hello ironic weebs

all me

I shitpost post- x10000 -ironically tho
better shut up

Post-ironical shitposting is just shitposting. Just ask post-moot.

Have you even read the posts you're replying to?
Dumbass

Whoops, I almost broke character and enjoyed something silly on Sup Forums.

That's the point, ironic shitposting is "funposting", post ironic is just shitposting, but you get to feel better than others.

Are you being post-ironic or serious right now? I can't tell.

Me neither. I don't think this whole thing makes sense in the first place.

when you ironically shitpost (or as you call it "funposting") you still feel superior to people shitposting normally.
So it's not like you are more "genuine" than people shitposting post-ironically.

*dabs even harder*

They're literally kids
I think the dab is cute

best thread on Sup Forums right now, i said with a post-ironic look

Okay this thread is awful but to be serious, I guess the nips just found out about dabbing recently

I want to post-ironically pump KasuKasu full of my semen until she's pregnant.

Hello ironic weeb

Hello

Yeah, just like that time when some anime started using dubstep in their OST even though no one outside of Japan really gave a fuck about it anymore by the time.

>tfw you're a post-ironic weeb

Hello post-ironic weeb

Hi!

>n-no u

OP is an idiot that doesn't know para para.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTBlKRzNf74

And now I want to rewatch Super Gals.

Why is this thread still up?

>y-you're triggered b-because I said so

Can you explain what's the difference between doing it ironically, and doing it post-ironically? I don't understand what young kids are doing these days

An old meme to us. How new is it to the Nips?

I learned about dabs from /sp, but this made me like them.

Is it even a meme in Japan? Pretty sure the gaijin reaction translation blogs about the threads over here had to put translation notes about the concept.

I need more cute anime girls dabbing

This, Japanese internet is weirdly insular, just like the country itself in a way.

post-ironically, from what i derived from some normalfag fb page, highlights the staleness brought about by doing things ironically, thus making a joke out of people who do things as a joke
i've personally defined the tier above that as not giving a fuck anymore like what mentions

I think it's not a genuine meme there, they don't have black subcultures there with influences from hip hop so there shouldnt be any reason for them to understand the meme.
I think they're just copying westerners and finding it a funny gesture. They're doing it ironically in a sense, to mock westerners doing it all the time.

>hate symbol
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA
*slams desk*

>ctrl + f
>iron
>32
Sup Forums is dead

The tier above post-ironic is post-post-ironic, and the tier above that is post-post-post-ironic, etcetera. So in essence you subvert the previous layer. A consequence of this is that all the even layers subvert the odd layers and vice-versa (e.g. a post-ironic statement will be roughly the same as a post-post-post-ironic statement).
You have thus two equivalence classes:
All the even layers and all the odd layers.
But what you're doing is subverting the concept of irony as a whole. By rejecting the concept of irony you're adding an extra dimension, orthagonal to the irony spectrum. Like going from a line (irony and post-irony etc., let's call it the "irony-axis") to a plane (irony-axis and irony-rejecting axis).
A careful reader might deduce that we can add a THIRD dimension, by rejecting the whole concept of even "having to reject irony". This can go on and on, we can add by induction an infinite amount of dimensions.

>implying

>dabbing!

I don't even know what that shit is, I'm either old or lucky, maby both.

This, anything is okay if anime girls are doing it.

never thought niggers could ruin super sentai posing and yet reality continues to find new ways to disappoint me

I made the mistake of googling it when an underage b& posted about it.

Don't look it up

I do it because it's funny, and I'm neither anime nor girl

both

Find me a single sentai pose that completely covers up the face with the elbow

GRANDPA THIS SHIT IS LIT

*DABS*
JOIN US

Nevermind I figured it out

Its good.