ITT Emotionally fragile male characters

Post the biggest faggots you can think of.

also this

In b4:
Koyomi
Amuro
Char
Emiya and most of the male lineup in Fate
Polnareff
Inuyasha
Spike
Van

>Okabe
>fragile
A lesser man would've turned into a gibbering mess from half the shit he's gone through, Okabe is strong.

99% of main protagonists

Pretty much any protag in modern anime

Nah, writing is too incompetent to portray his suffering, how he handles it and how much it affects him in a believable manner. It's easy to write a character who sees the end of the world and the most tormenting shit ever one million times but without proper execution then it doesn't mean shit.

delet

This is by far the biggest fag since Shingi imo
I have no idea what they were thinking making an anime/manga with such a dislikable mc

Giorno is the gayest jojo

He's emotionally stable though

You try dying over and over again and see if you keep your sanity.

He has literally no emotions, so yes.
Pic related is more unstable but also more manly and badass.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Worked well enough for Emiya.

WARNING this thread is likely to contain massive amounts of GAMMA radiation emanating from those mentioned.

Posted in the interests of healthy browsing and I don't want to loose any of y'all okay!

They're kind of right. A sociopath wouldn't be affected by it (as much). Like showing doujins to a blind person.

Should have said healthy offspring.

What are you talking about?

>like 10 years old
>woooooooooow wtf he's crying?????

That there's two sorts of stable. Those that feel it and can deal with it, and those that are stable simply because they can't solve the captcha.

Yep, that's what my parents used to say. Look at all the good it did.

Yeah, kids are fragile and emotional. That's why they fit well in this thread, which is about faggot crybabies.
Name a male MC that's a bigger crybaby than Deku. you literally can't

Giorno feels emotion though, he's just not a blubbering mess. He's a calm character.

Johnny too.

>Van

Naruto

It's a long time since you watched it, isn't it?