The next phase

White Nationalists need to start doing charity work for poor whites; fixing things for older whites. WN also need to step up the opiate crisis interventions, especially in white communities and do not bring up immigration just do good deeds.

Attached: 0zAQM.jpg (720x522, 33K)

Yeah guys let's volunteer at the soup kitchens wearing swastikas and maga hats and refuse to serve all colored folk.

No! Let’s build a monument!

Go paint someones house, give food away, or buy a cripple a sweet robot arm.

>In nature man eats all while woman gets eaten by a rat, a fish anda pig and is about on the same level as a snake

Is this some sorta stealth red pill image?

Only for those who are illiterate in the Biological sciences.

I was confused for a second there but I fixed it

Attached: naturevsego.jpg (720x522, 44K)

You can't even make B12, you know nothing.

Attached: op can't stop sucking dick.png (720x522, 167K)

Pretty much this. Need to elevate the worker, the housewife, children, and the environment. Drug crises, water fluoridation, childcare costs, etc are all on the table since the left is corporate whore neoliberal now. Just have to go hard on muh guns, muh boarder, muh religion, and believing in markets where possible to keep conservatives on board.

Bump

i spy...

Attached: allintheyes.jpg (720x522, 38K)

this, nature is the pinnacle of hierarchy

Nature is hierarchical.

in what world are whales better than dogs?

That's so sweet user! Gr8 idea.

The way to solve the opiate situation is prohibit the antidote.

Now
I
Understand

Attached: 1384075543456.jpg (181x534, 16K)

Seed bombs can be great for growing helpful plants all over the place which can then be converted to resources.

Ingredients for seed bombs:

Any sort of seed
Potter’s clay powder, from any craft shop
Peat-free compost
Water
A bowl
A baking tray

Instructions:

Mix the seed, clay, and compost together in a bowl to a ratio of three handfuls of clay, five handfuls of compost and one handful of seed. Then carefully add water slowly and gradually (you don’t want it too gloopy), mixing it all together until you get a consistency that you can form into truffle-sized balls. Lay them out to bake dry on a sunny windowsill for at least three hours.'

What a weird fucking world, we are top of the food chain the apex predator and we have got to such a point where there are no threats so now we just piss about bored until we die

I do, i collected food twice and did volunter for the retards once

If you have the money/lifestyle and can afford to take a shit paying job, consider working with youth groups or becoming a teacher and being kind, yet stern with your morals. The kids need strong male role models when so many toxic SJW-types are infesting the public education system.

The kids need you, user!

Attached: 1505964494703.jpg (222x222, 15K)

>The next phase
...of extinction

What wolf ever starved itself to death to spare a rabbit or what colony of bees surrendered their honey without a fight? It is natural to seek our own self-interest for the sake of our own survival. Just because humanity is a bit better at it than other animals does not mean we should show preference to the welfare of animals over human.

Oh and fuck you for playing the gender card and equating anyone who doesn't listen to your bullshit as misogynist. Fuck you, OP. Fuck you. You deserve to die a slow and agonizing death, you pile of shit.

Attached: Environmentalism-natural_selection_vs_cuckoldry.jpg (720x522, 115K)

Attached: Hobbes war.png (300x316, 99K)

>Purchase B12 for 20 bucks online
Only poor vegans can't afford B12.

>>Purchase B12 for 20 bucks online

An unnatural remedy for an unnatural diet practiced by perverse, unnatural people

Yes, you are correct. Community is the only way to win. Stress family and community. Also stress morality. The willpower to overcome our natural desires is the backbone of civilization