Black man cucks UK cops. Cops BTFO

>Driving with no licence
>Driving with no MOT
>Driving with home made cardboard numberplate with "Dave" written on it
>Presenting the cop with a "fee schedule" requiring the cop to pay a large sum of money to talk to him.
>"I'm not driving.... I'm travelling".

Would this shit work in America?

youtube.com/watch?v=GibHWwxXWU0

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcf9Go0dq_M

Attached: file.png (876x586, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wv4dEVaVn0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pQevnlkhifc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5-r8ZegY8
youtube.com/watch?v=JcOL21wfj3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yah. For about 4 minutes until backup arrives and they rip they uppity nigger through the window

Cop's afraid to be racist so he let him off. Shit wouldn't fly if the driver was white. The state of our country.

And if he drove at a cop, he would have 13 new holes.

Attached: 1496178392648.jpg (960x829, 87K)

UK is a colony that belongs to the BBC

>Would this shit work in America?
No there are plenty of videos of these sovereign citizen faggots getting absolutely BTFO

He would get shot on sight for being a nigger.

Australian cop: "fuck off dickhead"

>people constantly bitch about american cops shooting "innocent" black men
you tell me friend, what do you think would happen?

>4 year old video
no thanks.

He would be sent to gitmo if this happened in the US

We have an entire genre of that called Sovereign Citizens, that's probably where that cunt got it from.
tl;dr: no

Attached: thatsignorant.jpg (615x881, 76K)

kek
The driver in this video is the typical
An-cap/Libertarian on this board.
>IM AH FWREE TWRAVALER!!!!!
>STOP OPPRESSEN ME YOU EBIL GOBERMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>MUH FREEDOM!!!!!!!
>CAR REGISTRATION IS THEFT!

AM I BEING DETAINED?

YOU CANT DETAINE ME IM A FREE TRAVELER!!!! STOP OPBRESSEN ME YOU EVIL TYRANICAL GOVERMNET!!!

>at home drinking
>black out
>come to in custody
>surrounded by jacks
>explained that I assaulted someone
>interviewed in lock up
>taken to basment
>get the shit kicked out of me
>released with no charges
based aussie cops

>sovereign citizen faggots
Who is the faggot?

Albanians use this shit to groom young girls and stop them talking to the police in Bromley borough

"I won't contract with you"
Faggots

This is pretty amazing, I wonder if I can this with firearms?

If you're not a muslim nigger then no you can't. If you are one though, all you have to do is hide your stuff in a mosque and it's smooth sailing.

april 2012 wasn't 4 years ago but why not just comment on it anyway? not like its going to have gotten any better

Attached: brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

I don't have a surname, I wasn't concious at the time, I don't know it, I don't know my date of birth.
Fucking gold.

Attached: 1520619710930.png (312x300, 104K)

Attached: funwblacks159-nigger-DMV-test.webm (282x500, 2.66M)

>in America?

Attached: funwblacks153-Nigger-Driving-Exam.webm (640x360, 1.34M)

What if he was streaming a Sup Forums show in the car without a TV license with plastic knives on the seat next him? Would they have called in the SAS?

Attached: 1440792428292.jpg (631x671, 229K)

It does in Canada. See Rob Menard.

In the US you'd probably get shot.

BAN ASSAULT CROQUET-MALLETS NOW

i unironically enjoy watching donut operator

youtube.com/watch?v=wv4dEVaVn0Q

>5 year old video
No thanks.

Is this the bong version of the sovereign citizen?

Am i being detained?

LOLBERTARIANS BTFO

What a faggot lmao

Attached: 1506927947234.jpg (250x239, 6K)

>would this work in Ameri "prison is big business and business is good" ca

Yeah no. He'd get pulled out and shot and the cops would probably get away with it.

Sometimes when I go to bed I set my tv timer and put on a sovereign citizen detainment video. Let it auto-play me to sleep

this

land of the free

Attached: 09kXtW9.jpg (790x1156, 342K)

what does that have to do with anything?

I would be 100% happy if the Police had just shot him in the head and posted this video as explanation. So would most of the country.

The dudes that got killed by Isis in africa last month didnt wanna be gangsters anymore though

Yes

Thats always nice

Thats because whites let the cops fuck them over. If you stop letting them they will stop trying.

I actually tried shit like this in my teens, didn't work.

Lol fucking faggots

The only place for a UK citizen is restrained in a factory watching their families get pumped full of Muslim seed.

>164877068
I love how the 90lb woman is right in his face trying to be the one to take him down, getting in everyone else's way. You can even see one guy push her away when they have him on the ground.

>didju reaaliize that in the staite of teggass speeding is not a..............chk.............welllll..........uh........you know...........it's like not even illegal dude
while we're at it can we kill on sight anyone driving without headlights on in the middle of a snow storm?

Attached: 1521598291903.jpg (542x571, 80K)

Attached: dildoz.jpg (631x668, 85K)

A sludge hammer and a sub machine gun..... why is this supposed to be ridiculous?

This one has to be a shoop.

Attached: Britain.png (595x1274, 1.02M)

I edited it, so many pictures of dildos to find the perfect one...

>he spent entire minutes of his life looking through images of dildos to find one that satisfies his needs to make an anti-british meme
You must be proud.

did it for lulz,

googled, dildo stash...

To answer in short, OP, no. They would have their window smashed, they would be forcefully removed from the vehicle, and they get to spend the night making love to big tony and a cot. Also I'm pretty sure the articles of confederation don't apply, let alone in the UK.

Googled dildo collection.

not really proud, but did it for the lulz...

blam
blam
blam
blam

Here is the tird part were the idiot finally gets arrested: youtube.com/watch?v=pQevnlkhifc

>british cops doing nothing about petty crime

wow what a surprise

No

Australian cop : listen here fuckhead

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5-r8ZegY8
We're ground zero for these types.

This is maddening. Someone post the ones from america where they smash the window and drag them out squealing like a little girl.

>degenerate libtard cunt smoking weed with his wife's son in the car
Hope he got raped in the slammer.

Is that a werewolf?

Maoris pull the same shit here and claim they aren't accountable to the Crown.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcOL21wfj3w

Must have been confiscated for being white

I like this comment.

Attached: 3790EAEE-9D42-451F-B98E-25F2C59212C9.png (1125x2436, 2.03M)

Damn didn't know Matthew Mcconaughey was a sovereign citizen.

I work in a jail and people who dont understand thier rights say and do stupid shit all the time. None of it works.

>Some guy who got caught beating his wife sends a letter to the prosecutor detailing how his land is sovreign territory so he can beat his wife if he wants before demanding the prosecutor pay him money for an itemized list of random made up fake legal words
>prosecutor takes the letter as a confession that he beat his wife, adds felony intimidation when he could have just got off with a misdemeanor
>bond is raised from $2500 to $100,000
>Jail is contacted regarding one of our inmates intimidating and harassing a public official
>He is taken into our isolation unit and spends 5 months contesting the charges, is sentenced to 5 years with 2 suspended on felony intimidation, has to pay for the cost of the jury trial and a hefty fine
> If he could have just kept his mouth shut and sat still in front of the TV in his cell he would have been out in 72 hours with a small fine and a 1st offense misdemeanor.

Moral of the story? If you arent a lawyer keep your mouth shut, politley and calmly ask to call an attourney, and let him do his fuckin job. I literally cannot legally tell you no.

I'm really trying to figure this out, can you elaborate on the footage? Context?

Seems like the cop tried pepper spray first when the werewolf looking guy was on the roof. The car looks like it might be a relatively rare Cadillac XLR...

What is going on? Was the guy a crim on the run and hyped on PCP, or just some poor fuck who spazed out after getting into a wreck because he was in shock?

I don't know why, but this clip has my almonds fully toasted.