Abortion

Continuing from >be at least two cells for it to be considered a human
No. Everything material has a observable origin in this universe. Your demanding of a number of cells is a cheap distraction from the fact that the zygote is the first and original cell of the Human's body at its earliest stage of being alive which only transiently exists on its own.
>since DNA itself isn't living
noone said it was
> conception is not life
Quantifiably false: conception is the union of two living human cells (gametes from the mother and father's bodies) into the first cell of a new human being's body which is also quite alive.
>Everyone has to come to an arbitrary conclusion
The observable event at which we can know without a doubt that a person's body first physically exists within real space is not arbitrary, unlike your proposition.

Attached: abortion_107.jpg (460x345, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nL17uNBzu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>im_so_fucked_up.jpg

>I'mmm fallling to pieecesss

No one can force a woman to carry a fetus to term
/thread and fuck off.

>/thread-ing your own post
No one can force you to obey the law either, that doesn't mean we shouldn't actively discourage it.

Poor baby. Sometimes i wonder if women are demons or witches. II feel bad for the babies that are sent to the gutter by them

Technically speaking, the maternal and paternal sets of DNA don't fuse to create the unique DNA until the first division, so the embryo isn't genetically unique until the 2 cell stage.

abort shitskins, birth whites

/thread

Attached: pro-choice-pro-life-what-race-is-it-18533468.png (500x690, 134K)

Attached: 1.jpg (460x345, 52K)

It is still a diploid human cell that makes up the entirety of that person's body. The exact coordinates of parental DNA in relationship to one another doesn't change that.

Honestly there is pretty much no way of getting around the fact that abortion is murder. The only solution is to redefine life, redefine murder, invent some arbitrary criteria for the protection of life, etc. Abortionists should just go right out and admit that SOME murders are OK according to them, for convenience.

Abortionists admit that they cut the larnyx of the baby if it's developed enough; that way they can't scream.

Is this from Area 51?

56 million american babies murdered: youtube.com/watch?v=6nL17uNBzu8

Pro-life = Pro-Nigger

Attached: 1478818243725.png (960x730, 168K)

Every time i see this pic i think its hotdogs & chili and i have to stare at it for awhile before i see the baby

But some murders are OK

>No one can force a woman to not murder a fetus

It wouldn't even be a problem if women were more cautious about having sex and responsible

Whites that are genetic fuckups should still be aborted

No. And funny that you happen to believe that murdering the most helpless and innocent is the most Ok murder. Sick.

I actually do just that. I don't deny their humanness, I just think it's ok to kill them.

ayy lmao

>ban abortion
>country turns into Zimbabwe
>shiieeett

Attached: blacks in school2.webm (640x640, 1.03M)

This.