The Last Redpill

The final redpill is that the bluepill was right all along. Hedonistic nihilism is the only logically consistent philosophy.

Why aren't you out partying, getting drunk, and getting laid right now?

Attached: the_party.jpg (858x500, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKOaWWUh1Xk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because i did that yesterday you stupid schlomo. Now find a job.

I know, I wonder every day. but I always end up in reasoning, is it worth it? How will I be remembered? if God exists what would he think of me?

too busy building a career and a family.

Attached: whosthejew.png (448x448, 19K)

Christcucks are retarded.

>Because i did that yesterday you stupid schlomo. Now find a job.
Based Chad Burger Response

One time this girl who accidentally killed a Jew wrote my name above her pussy, then the Jews poisoned me and ruined my life before we could get married

We will see how that works out for them

It's overstimulating to the reward system. In the long run, you end up getting more satisfaction out of a simple non-hedonistic life because your reward system will be more sensitive. Hedonism leads to anhedonia in the long run.

Nigger.

this

Attached: 1520312879637.jpg (640x717, 37K)

This life style will not condition your soul to achieve passage through the eye of jumbaua once you die.

Because its antithetical to everything it means to be a healthy person.

>Hedonistic nihilism is the only logically consistent philosophy.

No it's not. Every hedonistic nihilist would just do one big heroin overdose. Die in the best bliss you could ever imagine.

There is literally no argument against it from your perspective. It is a life well lived. You negate all possibility of pain later, so don't even try to say it's skipping out on pleasures. It's the most pleasure your body is capable of feeling.

So why don't they all off themselves? Because even they don't really believe it.

Attached: 1521639420555.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

>Why aren't you out partying, getting drunk, and getting laid right now?

Im dedicating all my time to finish homeschooling and starting a career so I can go out and make friends to party and have sex with, all while affording it. c: I give it one more year before I'm completely out my shell.

this

Checking

Fucking Slaaneshi worshipers.

I do that every weekend now.

I'm 19 and just started partying like crazy these past few months. Enjoy life you dumb fucks, it's the only life you've got!

I was a cookie cutter at one point. Drank, did sniff, pills, tanned and clen'd for the abs.
Lost the love of my life, dropped out of college, went into debt to drug dealers and had to go homeless so my parents wouldn't get targeted.
With soaring highs come crushing lows.
My advice to under 20yo anons:
>get a degree in something stationary, easy on the body and mind
>lift natty, eat big
>work part time for a shitty car
>get a plain, qt, virgin gf and get her prego
After that life will be in an orderly pattern. You won't have energy to argue after work, lifting and kids.

The only true freedom in life is being discipline.

What’s the eye of Jumbuau

its wednesday dude

get your life together

op is a faggot

That’s goddamn retarded.

You sound like a fucking virgin dude. The hedge fund guys I know party way more than the average person. And yet theyre more successful than you and enjoy life more than you. Oh yet they're more disciplined than you as well..

Every white male should be going out and slaying as much soon as he can

you partied like a poorfag. No fucking wonder.

>Enjoying life is retarded

Yer nah.

>Every hedonistic nihilist would just do one big heroin overdose.

That is what dumb hedonistic nihlist do. Smarter ones go for quantity of pleasure over quality. So they just use a little heroin. lol.

More intelligent ones realize that in the long run, drugs don't deliver true happiness, so they find happiness elsewhere in life. This is when Hedonistic Nihilism truly shines and following this philosophy is the only forsure way to achieving the best possible life for yourself.

Thats why they don't just OD on heroin.

>life must be 24/7/365 pleasure or else life isn't worth enjoying
>I must feel good all the time or my life is worthless

Sure, you lived a life of sex, partying, drinking, etc. Sooner or later it's going to end. Now, what do you have to show for it?

>And yet theyre more successful than you and enjoy life more than you. Oh yet they're more disciplined than you as well..

Asserting ones insecurity on others. Okay, keep me posted.

>That is what dumb hedonistic nihlist do. Smarter ones go for quantity of pleasure over quality.

I already anticipated this retarded retort but here goes again; since the objective of the hedonistic nihilist is to have maximum pleasure, the fact that you risk experiencing negative emotions through the rest of life actually speaks against living longer, when you have the option to go out on a high.

>More intelligent ones realize that in the long run, drugs don't deliver true happiness

Which again, since you're SUPPOSEDLY NIHILIST is fucking irrelevant. Nothing happens when you die, RIGHT? So death doesn't matter. "The long run" is completely fucking irrelevant RIGHT?

This is where we see that you instinctively reject the very thing you claim to believe.

Attached: Woo.gif (200x200, 521K)

He's 19 remember that. He's the wisest of all.

You're talking to a bunch of fat neckbeards who hate Women, Jews and any non-white race because they are social outcasts who never got invited to parties and are mostly still virgins. They are too narcissistic and angry to admit their problems are due to their own laziness.

>Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Life isn't worthless if you don't feel good all the time. Feeling good all the time is just the goal, my dude. Most people don't even feel full pleasure more than half there life. They just focus on getting more than others.

Nihilistic Transcendentalism FTW

Attached: 152064198555267.jpg (1216x1080, 461K)

I went balls to the wall faggot, no point doing anything if you're not gonna overdo it.
I once raided my friends granny's medicine cabinet at a party, came back all funny, left the scene and dropped. If my friend didn't check on me and have an epi pen handy I'd be dead.
You probably think half a dozen fosters, an e, and a J with a valium to finish off the night is hardcore. You're a fag cookie cutter. Get real cunt.

Leave it to an amerimutt to preach degeneracy.

Attached: UtPufbJ[1].png_1.png (54x94, 13K)

Ya because age really corresponds with intelligence. Right. You keep thinking that bud.

No you fuck I never said that. I party on the weekends but I still have time for gym, uni, hobbies, dates, etc. It's about time management and not wasting a single second in the weekday. Weekday is for work and self-development.

My GPA is 3.8 and I'm on the second month of internship at one of the best engineering firms in Australia while working a great part time job as well. I'm doing quite well for myself at 19 so I'm not a loser. I earn my right to have fun through hard work.

The way it works is you work your ass off throughout the week and unwind the fuck out when Friday hits. Work hard, play hard. Every successful person that I know goes off on the weekends, I'm talking young guys who are 22 and pulling in 150k a year who are spending fucking thousands at the bar and on drugs. Shits wild sometimes

>buying into a consumer lifestyle
I've already been down that path in life, Shit gets old real quick. Im now planning a family with my girlfriend and Its pretty good senpai you should try it sometime.

Wisdom corresponds with intelligence?

Nihilism is degeneracy, and so is excessive materialistic hedonism, combine both and you have ultra cancer.

There is some truth in this. Not in its advocacy for degeneracy as a way of life but in its assertion that the bluepill is ultimately better than the redpill. I miss how calm the days before the redpill were every single day.

Attached: 978657.jpg (515x600, 25K)

Ignorance is [sometimes] bliss.

Because that's not what our dirt poor ancestors struggled for.

Make like a Canadian and leaf. Going to a few parties ain't hedonism, daily drunken whoring is hedonism and it's fuckin' exhausting and stupid expensive. But hey, teens'll be teens. Dumbasses.

Like I said you partied like a poor fag probably went to low tier clubs as well. Rich successful people know how to party fucking hard but still be able to manage their life and not let it take over.

Only until you get rudely awakened. Better to be prepared and fight the good fight, even if it troubles you now.

True mate

Also going to high tier clubs is a great fucking way to network. Met a kid last weekend whose dad is the CEO of a real estate firm that has a portfolio of 5 billion. Added him on FB, LinkedIn and we're chopping up daily.

I literally don't like it.

>(((success)))
You speak and think like a law school kike larva.

Implying I'm not hiding my power level and fronting as a normalfag in public.
Partying is overrated desu. Better to do something that's worth remembering.

>777▶
>This life style will not condition your soul to achieve passage through the eye of jumbaua once you die.
The Lords Sevens speak the truth

>the fact that you risk experiencing negative emotions through the rest of life actually speaks against living longer, when you have the option to go out on a high.

I see what your saying here, however I think occasional negative emotions are just the price to pay for a successful lifestyle like this. While its apart of the goal to feel positive all the time, it is also part of the goal to minimize as much negative feeling as possible. When you only have a minimal amount of negativity in your life, feeling REALLY FUCKING GOOD but only once and then you die doesn't sound appealing. (Too be fair tho, I can understand why you would OD on something that makes you feel really good if most of your life consist of you feeling bad. In fact, I knew someone like this who did just that. She was tired of living in constant pain due to a painful heart condition and terminal cancer so she drank herself to death. In this case, Hedonistic nihilism, was her best philosophical choice, and it always is in everyones case.)

>Nothing happens when you die, RIGHT? So death doesn't matter.
Wrong. While sure, nothing may happen when you die and lights out, but that doesn't deem death insignificant. Death is only insignificant if your life has literally 0 impact on the world. Death almost always matters, in one way or another. Let me know if you need examples of an insignificant death vs a significant one, and in between. (Hopefully you shouldn't need any, you seem like a big boy)

>"The long run" is completely fucking irrelevant RIGHT?

Wrong again. Idk how you manage to see "the long run" irrelevant just because death doesn't seem to matter you you, but you always want to care about your future if ur hedonistic. Otherwise you can risk ending up unhappy. The long run is also almost always important.

Seeing female family members turn to that lifestyle is painful because you know in the end they just end up becoming like all the rest of the useless cum dumpsters you've seen time and time again. feminism cements this behaviour inside girls' heads and it becomes impossible to reason them.

They just become liars, incapable of assuming their personal responsibilities and actions. They want it all, lie to you, hide the truth, and pretty much live lives that not even animals live. They are below animals at this point, unfaithful, unstable, impossible to trust. You can't even entrust them with buying simple groceries, they are capable of taking the extra change without telling, hoping you don't notice.

They will smile to you to your face, thinking they can get away with just that, as if it would be sufficient to satisfy your cravings for honesty and loyalty, then block you from social media just so they can indulge into whatever they want, hiding from you, even when they know the outcome will play against them as you often explain them, with examples at hand.

Then they get in trouble (duh). They ask you for help.

That's when you remind them. Then you don't help them because they didn't deserve it.

Unless they propose giving a head or a fuck. Because after all the modern girl is just a prostitute that's free of charge.

>if God exists what would he think of me?

You're getting christcucked, user.

Because I'm capable of having life in politics as well as being out enjoying myself with my close m8s.

You're just encouraging blissful stupidity.

I'm not Jewish. And when the novelty wears off I don't have a my ultra cohesive (conservative) Jewish people to run back to to find a wife and be a normal healthy human again.

The final redpill is to gather a bunch of losers together, arm them, and violently overthrow the government to install a Catholic theocracy. After breaking up the United States into multiple smaller nations.

>partying
Seeing all those couples gets on my nerves.
>getting drunk
Just makes me quiet and somber.
>getting laid
Lol

There's no shame enjoying things nature provides. It's something degenerates don't do. Degenerates like yourselves enjoy the shit beepboop music, that can be only enjoyed when you're drunk from shit beverages that taste worse than piss. Then you go and spend time with the worst people you can find, whose lives are based on lying anyway. Then you call that fun.

The modern girl doesn't even learn how to properly cook. No wonder they end up single mothers, they're so stupid they can't learn the simplest of things. You people are like that fatfuck YouTubers boogie1488. He was so fat all his life the last time he literally walked on his two feet was when he was like 10. He's in his late forties.

He made a video where he says just going for a walk is amazing. Imagine this, like a baby being amused by a red blinking led light.

Fuck me

>hedonistic nihilism

okay, back to your pen mental midget

Attached: 1510880302517.png (880x844, 922K)

>being happy you can take a walk again
There's bliss in that.
Wish I could feel it.

>the last redpill is to become a degenerate

Attached: 1493179525600.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

Our perhaps are more peculiar than those of any other in the universe. It is a composition of the freest principles of the English constitution, with others derived from natural right and natural reason. To these nothing can be more opposed than the maxims of absolute monarchies. Yet, from such, we are to expect the greatest number of emigrants. They will bring with them the principles of the governments they leave, imbibed in their early youth; or, if able to throw them off, it will be in exchange for an unbounded licentiousness, passing, as is usual, from one extreme to another. It would be a miracle were they to stop precisely at the point of temperate liberty.

The final redpill is anatta.

>jumbuau
Wot?

Attached: tmp_8163-jimbo-jones-picture1108884938.jpg (460x280, 12K)

God you're a cynical bastard, surely not all the women in France are that bad? Surely there's some along the coast or in the countryside that were taught to cook from their grandmothers that make amazing French food? (if there is such a thing)

Certainly bliss in the simple things in life when we take the time to notice them instead of always being anxious about what's coming up next.

1 post by this ID

Attached: fcb111osi -- 134 -- gsp111dkl'.gif (480x292, 3.48M)

>He was so fat all his life the last time he literally walked on his two feet was when he was like 10.

Not true,
Video of him clearly standing outside 8 years ago.
Im sure he walked many many times before and after that recording.

Maybe he has a medical reasoning as too why he wasn't able to walk recently and was happy to walk again. Idk I don't watch him, hes a man child and I hate him, but I also hate you.

>He was so fat all his life the last time he literally walked on his two feet was when he was like 10.

Not true,
Video of him clearly standing outside 8 years ago.
Im sure he walked many many times before and after that recording.

Maybe he has a medical reasoning as too why he wasn't able to walk recently and was happy to walk again. Idk I don't watch him, hes a man child and I hate him, but I also hate you.

Fixed

It unironically gets boring.

Talking about the modern female. There's nothing cynical about this. It's a fact, they are useless, can't even cooperate in the workplace, and their only goal in life is to find cock. From the age of 11 to 30. Then they're either settled and are still unpredictable or become their journey towards hysterical lunacy.

You don't hate me you hate the sparkle of truth you see in my post.

>implying I haven't been a hedonistic nihilist this whole time

I agree with you that they are unpredictable lunatics, but there's so many that can cook, suck, work, support and love.

Maybe I should avoid France when I go to Europe.....

Those people look disgusting.Extinction bound wnd I bet they are full of VD that ate their brainz