Hi Sup Forums, i've been semi-professionally shilling on this board for ± 2 years for a known NGO, AMA !

Hi Sup Forums, i've been semi-professionally shilling on this board for ± 2 years for a known NGO, AMA !

Attached: subject_folder.png (1294x732, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof or gtfo larper

for free?

Fay and Gayle.

What kind of proof do you want ?

fake and gay

upload you whole folder

What NGO? Why do you do it? What is thier aim and what methods do they focus on? How often do they change methods? What is the overall goal? Why do they think /pol is so important?

Crab and Goyle

I make approximatively 3k a month depending on my activity level, which is pretty good for where i live

post rare Pepes

mega.nz/

I want to be a russian bot too senpai

How much is JP paying you and is he using some-kind of controversy-based marketing strat?

hook me up with a job

Why is new Zealand full of fags? Why Do you have so many cock pics on your hard drive

who's your employer?

Post the contents of one of those folders. Your pepes ideally.

other than the money, why?
this

What’s it like to piss in an ocean of piss?

you can start right now

> What NGO?
I can't take the risk of disclosing that

>Why do you do it?
Money and i share some of their ideals

> What is thier aim and what methods do they focus on?
We start movements here that we think are detrimental for you guys in the long run, the posts that you typically flag as being shills are just typical trolls

>How often do they change methods?
Depends on how fast people pick up on them, we have many of them

>Why do they think /pol is so important?
It's not, we are on a lot of platforms such as reddit, facebook, youtube

None of this is really new information.

are you not going to upload your folder? is it loading?

How many hours per day do you work? How many days per week?

Would you be willing to say what ideals you agree with? Have you or any of the people that work with you had their views changed as a result of being here? Do you read much of what is here or is more of a hit and run style? Do you communicate with other persons that do what you do? How well organized is your organization, and how well or much do you coordinate within your organization?

I won't post what's in these folders, most of it is original content that hasn't been published yet but you will discover what's in them soon enough lol

are you for or against white people and a potential ethnostate

>AMA
>(except that)
This thread is bust.

Drop a couple of images/infographs faggot. Are they pro, or anti White Nationalism?

how did you get this job?

>I can't take the risk of disclosing that
You're anonymous and you're hiding behind a meme flag, just do it. There is no risk for you.

>We start movements here that we think are detrimental for you guys in the long run
what are some of these movements?

> How many hours per day do you work? How many days per week?
3-4 hours a day , 4 days a week, sometimes i switch to full time during important happenings

>Would you be willing to say what ideals you agree with?
Equality

>Have you or any of the people that work with you had their views changed as a result of being here?
Not really, people that work for my organisations are pretty devoted to their ideas

>Do you read much of what is here or is more of a hit and run style?
We are really experienced with the subculture of Sup Forums and most of the times blend in really well

>How well organized is your organization, and how well or much do you coordinate within your organization?
Like clockwork

>3-4 hours a day , 4 days a week
amateur

Ethnonationalism is against what i believe

You get that equality is only possible with a white majority yes?

k bye

Attached: 1501469251843.png (200x150, 64K)

>we are impossible to defeat goyim
>we control everything
>we are anonymous
Nice slide thread, Asher. Do you want to bring it to the White House?

>You get that equality is only possible with a white majority yes?
I don't think there was much equality between blacks and whites before the civil rights movement when whites where a majority in america, now that whites are slowly fading away (around 45% in the USA according to our numbers) it is a much better world for minorities than it was 100 years ago.

Attached: anti-white hypocrite.png (402x395, 253K)

>We start movements here that we think are detrimental for you guys in the long run
What's your standard for that, anyway? Sup Forums is a board of peace that wants to merely discuss politically incorrect topics. The board achieves its purpose merely by allowing anonymous posting. Does your organization think that Sup Forums the board itself has an ideology, like a particular subreddit or other forum?

In return for your response I bribe you with this interesting chart.

Attached: 1296687266475.png (1280x960, 880K)

>equality
Where's your support for white athletes in the nig leagues?

what's your problem? do you hate white people? do you not believe we can have cultural hegemony in any country?

wew

>do you hate white people ?
Not at all, i hate bigotry

> do you not believe we can have cultural hegemony in any country?
And why should white people have the monopoly of culture ?

Fake and gay, sage.

>i hate bigotry
>now that white people are fading away...
>doesn't support white athletes
>monopoly of "culture" isn't jewish advertising
Why do you hate equality? Does your NGO know you hate equality?

Removal of people against equality doesn't hurt equality, not allowing bigotry is not bigotry, antiracism is not racism, sorry.