You get 30 seconds uninterrupted on all media devices in your country to say whatever you want...

You get 30 seconds uninterrupted on all media devices in your country to say whatever you want. How do you redpill as many people as possible?

Attached: Kent's_Arrival.jpg (1280x532, 111K)

race war now, gas the kikes

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY

DAVID HOGG IS A FAGGOT

THE JEWS CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT AND USE THE HOLOCAUST TO KEEP THEIR CONTROL

FACISM IS THE ONLY CORRECT PATH

“Jews smell like fish”

"nigger nigger nigger my nigger nigger"

MISATO IS THE BEST GIRL
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

same

IT'S STILL THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!

Attached: 0f536ba270588fbcdcfe73e43378c07d4f84c76d06dae98bb1df80f7c5ea28d5.jpg (450x337, 103K)

Tell them that if you get rid of every banker, CEO, and incorporation that exists the world will fix itself. then i would show plans how to make a death ray out of some copper wire and an Arduino

"everything wrong with the world is caused by fat white nerds"

Unfortunately niggers will just think it's one of them.

I would say im a Jew and illuminati, say the white race is going to die, even if they start acting now they will be tortured to eternity.

People will start looking into this and autoredpill,
I will get hanged after whites win the RWar but at least knowing i did the right thing.

Immigration is a ploy by Corporations to divide a country by diluting it's sense of national brotherhood and belonging. Securing future beauracratic policies that enrich themselves and prevent competition. They purposefully inflate our labor force and living costs to bottleneck workers and entrepeneurs alike into a submissive group that depends on them.

Post nazi dog

It's a widely accepted theory that our politicians are bought and paid for by corporations. What is not widely talked about is how our central bank and most others around the world are also in fact a for profit corporation. They have no overhead or expenditures aside from collecting their check from the worker because every dollar you have is their product that they loaned to your country at an interest rate, perpetual debt.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

The end

Dotard Drumpf is #NOTMYFUCKINGPRESIDENT

The federal reserve is a privately owned entity and the USD has no intrinsic value. Quantitative easing allows central banks to print as much money as they want and fractional banking allows banks to loan out money they dont have. Immigration is a way to bring in more wage slaves. Take up arms against the government and fight for your freedom.

Attached: rothschilds.jpg (2000x2000, 2.81M)

Thirty seconds isn't enough to purvey much of a message so instead perhaps just do a nationwide alert that we are at war with Mexico and that mestizos are third column invaders to be eliminated by civilian militia. Just for giggles, mind. Don't have much of anything against em.

FEMININE PENIS
and
PENILE SUB-INCISION ARE THE TRUE TRANSSEXUAL, YOU BUNCHA WANKERS

I'd explain that the MGTOW movement is a jew trick to destabilize the American family.

Venerate the god emperor Trump.

This would probably get some heads scratching

SKYKING GENERAL_ SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING ITS HAPENING

Attached: 1521679208495.gif (1280x714, 1.82M)