B-b-but society will fall apart without religion!

>b-b-but society will fall apart without religion!

Attached: CS0tIYaW4AAzPiW.jpg_large.jpg (960x960, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandreview.com/news/2017/09/14/icelanders-more-depressed-rest-europe
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2015/05/15/alcohol_consumption_rising_fast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s also 99% white.

>99% white
>few jews
hmmmm

Went to Iceland in 2016, tons of places were flooded with asians.

(((religion)))

"Semiramis and Horus/Tammuz were worshipped as "Madonna and child." And as the generations passed, they were worshipped under other names in different countries and languages. Many of these are recognizable - such as -Fortuna and Jupiter in Rome; Aphrodite and Adonis in Greece and Ashtoreth/Astarte and Molech/Baal in Canaan."--Syncretismas!by Martin G. Collins Forerunner, December 1995

Think of the Creator as encompassing both the male and female energy - thesis and antithesis - combining to form synthesis, which is the creation, the manifestation of the will of Creator. The holy trinity.

Now take that and invert it, which is what tptb do. A woman and her brother. They have sex and birth an inbred child. The woman is Semiramis, the mother of all whores. The brother/father is Nimrod. The son is Tammuz. The Egyptians took it a step further and said Tammuz/Horus was not just the son of, but the reincarnation of his father, Nimrod/Osiris. The Catholics took Joshua ben Joseph's story, which was spreading Gnosticism all over the place (we can't have that, now can we?) and applied this template to it, and now Semiramis is called Mary, and Tammuz is called Jesus.

>ethnostate

No niggers or illegals there

Really taters your tots

FPBP

It's also a nihilist shithole with masses of depression, suicides, alcoholism, drug use, and the women are all trash feminists. And there's hardly any niggers.

Iran is unironically better than Iceland in the long run.

fpbp

You are unironically stupid.
Go live in Iran, then Iceland provided you survive the former, when youre done give me a first hand contrast and comparison. Dumb fuck.

Corrupt (((bankers))) arrested

(((Globalist bankers)))

Traitors

Can literally only give one example and its a 100% white country with a single jew

Do you lack some form of reading comprehension?

I said ''in the long run'' you absolute turdskin of a dipshit on a stick. Iceland won't even exist since they're pretty much genocide-ing themselves like the japs at this point.

Hi friend, have you heard of a thing calling tourism? It's really great! It brings people from around the world to new and exciting places.
Did you know?
There are lots of Asian tourists!
Did you know?
Iceland has a booming tourist economy thanks to small airlines like WOW air that deliberately have all their flights layover in Keflavik as a way to bring tourists to the country.

Have a nice day!

>highest rate of depression in world history

Well it's fucking annoying.

The men are a bunch of betas getting cuckold. No really, open relationships is a mainstream thing there.

They also don't have to defend themselves cuz we do everything for the rest of the fucking world so they can fuck off and drink gay shit and talk about how advanced they are. faggots

What's the population of black people compared to other similar countries.

*tyllir fedora hattinum kröftuglega*
whoa there buddy, you seem slightly upset

Iceland has no army because it’s small and far from most other countries. They rely on the benevolence of NATO for the most part.

Their crime is low because of their homogenous culture.

Neither of these things is because of their atheism.

That wasn't the argument dumbass. You're reframing shit as usual like all failed Christcucks do.

They've made a great society without Christianity. It isn't necessary. That is the point.

its got like 50% of the population of one vancouver suburb. wow some "society" you got there.

because they have the same modern dating scene but no women meaning women got to sleep around if even 3/4 of the men want to get laid. Considering the original females were mostly what they could steal from europe and take there they are getting by.

not this thread again. Sage
kys atheist faggot

>thinks it's about religion
There's no niggers.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (800x800, 47K)

>economy is booming

LEL. Aren't they literally German property at this point?

Is anyone else having issue posting due to the (((system))) thinking you’re spam?

>atheist when it comes to gods, heathen when it comes to elves
Is there a special atheist word for this kind of atheism?

But are they actually atheist? A lot of people confuse 'secular' and 'I don't care' with 'atheist'.

Anti-Christian!

No not even close. Somewhere over 85% of them are Christian. I mean look at their fucking flag.

christian on paper only, don't think I've ever met anyone who really is a beliefer, don't know anyone who has either. And people confirm their faith at 14 exlusively for the gifts
no one here actually believes in elfes, maybe with the exception of very rare nutcases. It's a meme that the tourist companies use to bullshit gullible foreigners into thinking we're "totally quirky and interesting"

Intelligent people can recognize and uphold the good and decency created by a religious society, at least for a few generations. Whites are intelligent. End of story.

>partcipates in christian rituals
>says he's christian on paper only

Attached: 36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6.jpg (600x600, 23K)

I wish America and the rest of the EU would not defend them. Would be funny to see a foreign nation take them over.

Also degeneracy takes time to happen. Just look at America.

>71% of the population is lutheran christian (your atheism claim is retarded)
>94% white
>250 jews total jewish population

it is a functioning white ethnostate.this makes the impossible elsewhere possible there.

u-urusai baka ameri-kun

>when your iq is also your age

America only defends Israel.

Asians who ALSO DO NOT COMMIT A LOT OF VIOLENT CRIME.

Would you accept me if I went to your country for 6 months to benefit its society? (Working voluntarily) I have Norwegian and Danish ancestry and my family has never been cucked.

>atheist
>has ministry for elves

You anti-christians are the most pathetic virmin in western countries.

America only funds is Israel. At this point they don’t even need our help defensively, but I do wish America would stop giving every nation gibs.

Tourism is for roasties and homoerotic Jew-bros.

Why should you care about fucking Iceland?

Iceland has less than 37000 square miles and a population of less than half of vermont. Its not a nation its a city state.

Iceland hasn't contributed anything which has amounted to anything significant.

Meanwhile, in actually explicitly atheist nations which actually mattered, people were starving, getting killed and otherwise being the worst possible human beings imaginable.

Sure, what is your profession/skills?
Being a German speaker also puts you at an atvantage when it comes to learning the language.
This reminds me of the assistant teacher I had for german class, she was such a qt and so nice

>99,9% homogeneous people

What a wonderfull place

>a nihilist shithole, complete with societal suicide, prostitution, and a dying population

Ideal.

>on paper only
So like every other western Christian nation? You don't stop having Christian heritage and traditions by choice, and it most certainly doesn't become atheist heritage and traditions because people don't go to church.

Do you actually consider yourself western? In that case, you're the only country in the western world where donkey carts are a common means of transportation. You're no different from north africans.

Yes people in northwestern Europe are starving, murdering each other and generally being horrible people. Meanwhile, hyper religious USA is the source of the worst degeneracy and decadence since the fall of Babylon, and the only reason the rest of the western world is falling apart is thanks to you infesting us with your "culture".

+hu-white

I volunteer as a firefighter and donate blood for the red cross. Currently studying mechanical engineering

Iceland is Sweden 2.0

Attached: 1521572386911.png (1130x1678, 1.78M)

Marxism is a European ideology, so please stop acting all high and mighty like every European stereotype dictated you should be.

The cancer was started by Europe and spread by America. You are not without sins, so you should not be casting stones.

Like most of europe, it was a christian paradise until after ww2 for (((obvious reasons))). It was built by devout christians. Europe is a decadent sjw shithole which i will never visit until you yuroniggers clean up your act.

Attached: 3f3ee270c9bc52531636c547e2ef98e0f61505cb2026f6bf1013c2b84857e220.jpg (638x479, 100K)

they are beginning to import degenerates to do the shitwork, that is a huge slippery slope
also shitis fucking expensive there, $15 for a beer at some places
overall i love the place though

Would you look at that. Another homogeneous state.

Attached: 1521572817396.png (750x1334, 136K)

I don't know, dude. Instead of spewing vapid memes, would you care to elaborate? Because I never said Iceland was literally the worst thing on this planet right now. I was stating that it's far from a paradise and has it's own problems.

icelandreview.com/news/2017/09/14/icelanders-more-depressed-rest-europe
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2015/05/15/alcohol_consumption_rising_fast/

>Where is all the evil and depravity
>Besides all the infanticide

>Yes people in northwestern Europe are starving, murdering each other and generally being horrible people

I wasn't talking about Northwest Europe, numbnuts. I was talking about the USSR, China, Cambodia, Vietnam, North Korea and a bunch of central african and american nations.

>Meanwhile, hyper religious USA is the source of the worst degeneracy and decadence since the fall of Babylon, and the only reason the rest of the western world is falling apart is thanks to you infesting us with your "culture".

kek, this is coming from a nation with a gdp per capita comparable to Alabama, one of the most hyper religious states in the union.

I guess the proof is in the pudding :^)

Thats because atheism is inherently marxist
Europe is way more decadent, godless, sjw infested and sexually immoral than america. It was the other way around. Jews convinced you and then US to bend over for israel even though we saved their worthless lives. At least our women dont go nude at the beach and our men dont wear speedos like faggots.

Attached: 3ff7e082e4857db5e733b3504478189036faa475b0f2759002a943d3b6fbfc83.jpg (640x777, 39K)

Before you industrialized "marxism" it was reserved for (((intellectuals))) circlejerking in small debate groups on universities, it wasn't in any way visible in society.

lel

This

Man europoors are fat as fuck not one asthethic cunt there

Attached: 45676576756745674567567456756.jpg (696x602, 179K)

its also insignificant, you fucking dummies

They're depressed because of the artic climate, and the lack of sun and serotonine during the winters

> be Iceland
> be a degenerate shithole
> be more left-wing libcuck than Sweden
> No morals or family values
> Literally have the world's biggest faggot parade in the world each year
> About 150,000 people with their kids and families come and see this fagfest degeneracy
> Fags doing orgies infront of children
> Father's blowing other men infront of their children
> White Icelandic Couples are not having children anymore
> Instead they are adopting shitskins from third world nations
> There is already an established nonwhite community in Iceland
> They are growing each year
> Interracial couples are rising
> Have built Pagancuck Temples
> The Pagan Temple is anti-racist and pro-refugee
> The Icelandic Church is also ran by literal fucking commie feminists
> Only reason why Iceland has not been flooded by shitskins is due to it's location and little livable space.
Oh yeah Christcucks btfo amirite lads?

Attached: asshatru.jpg.png (500x597, 121K)

To be fair Alabama has a decently sized economy
Wrong. It was used as an ideological weapon against Russia by the (((germans))) during ww1. It was an ideology created to usurp nations, so of course it was born in the heart of Europa where destroying neighboring nations was the pastime for ages.

It then took root in Russia for a couple of decades, then spread west in the mid 20th century, and finally left Europe for South America and East Asia. Only then did it start taking root in America, and only after mass importing of the two groups previously mentioned.

For being such a pompous European you sure do underestimate the subversive power of your ideological weapons.

>330k people
>All White
>Safe In between Arctic and Atlantic ocean
>2 - 10 'C year round, too cold for most shitskins
>Short days
>High cost of living
>Tundra
>Consider one of the toughest immigration law in the world

Jeez oh weez, what could be the perfect recipe of success.

>alabama

Attached: 58338aba18741.jpg (640x582, 41K)

Polish are ok. Hard-working people, and love alcool ad islanders do. The problem is to safegard their national heritage

>christcucks calling anyone pagan cucks

cuckstranity is literally the basis for liberalism and subsequent rise of degeneracy

lol theyre accepting rapefugees now as well. Their country will be destroyed soon just like sweden

>le (((hollywood))) meme
You should be careful of what you learn from the talmudvision.

Attached: MK_ULTRA_ANON_DREAM.png (2632x2948, 1.47M)

Thats the same reason were not being flooded with muslims. America is so far away only the best those countries have to offer can get here. Thats why asians, indians, nigerians and asians are so successful. Their stupid, piss poor violent peers cant afford to get here and cant cross the atlantic

There's nothing to discuss, you just proved that believers of semitic religions always have a stronger allegiance with your brothers of faith than with your brothers of blood. You'd sooner side with an arab muslim than with a white atheist.

>I wasn't talking about Northwest Europe
I know. I was merely pointing out that communist hell holes aren't the only countries on earth that aren't deeply religious/christian.

The modern concept of empowering women and minorities, of multiculturalism, gay pride and whatever the fuck else you might come up with has all been spreading to Europe from USA. Compare american colleges to european universities and see which place has the most degeneracy going on.

Iceland is the happiest country in the world for fags to live in. Look it up.

Fags.

Why do we get the blame? Blame France and the UK. Seriously, French is the forefather here in degeneracy, communism, and feminism.

Iceland is effectively the most feminist nation on earth.

Attached: 45686797808907896543425436578.jpg (1320x664, 246K)

fuck vancouver.

a disgusting cesspool of suffering and vicious rich globalist cunts

iceland makes vancouver look like a primitive wasteland filled with absolute sickos by comparison

Well Iceland is too cold for niggers and other brown people, so it's no surprise that it's peaceful.

Attached: niggernukes.png (445x460, 218K)

Uh, no. Sorry nordnigger but sweden gave wymmen rytez nearly a century before we did. viKANGZ wuz always cucks.

*tips fedora*
Actually that was Atheism.

america is literally the bastion of liberal degeneracy

their behavior is why western civilization is in the shitter

>to Europe from the USA
The brainwashing is in full swing it seems.
There was no ideological struggle in the US before it was brought over here by European immigrants. We were perfectly content bitching and moaning about our monetary policies without needing to propagate muh class struggle.

Yes, very lovely. 100% of all disabled children in Iceland are murdered in the mother's womb. Infanticide of the finest. A pagan society holding its children Molech sacrifices.
The Catholic Church has not freed us from Paganism for no reason.
If you do not want to believe it, you will feel it.

no you retard

Christian principals were analyzed in the 18th and 19th centuries, giving birth to the liberalism and egalitarian movements. Atheism didn't even become relevant until the later half of the 20th century, stop being delusional christcuck.

It's funny that the worst case scenario for us is to become like you.

Found ya!

Attached: 1499624078576.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

Do they have something like Japan where they don't really practice anything but will still have mountains with shrines and stuff?

Didn't they take a kike who says bring more rapefugees oyy vey

Also, a nigger migrant with hiv fucked 20 icelandic women and theyre all infected. The nigger claims to not know that he was hiv +. Iceland is a beautuful place, sadly the people will jump on any fad that praises degeneracy