ITT: shonen disguised as seinen

ITT: shonen disguised as seinen

Akame ga kill is the rick and morty of anime

Unironically I would say that's HxH or Steins Gate.

No it isn't. AgK fans don't even pretend that it's intelligent.

Actually the rick and morty of anime is SNK

>same rabid and autistic fanbase.
>long break between each seasons
>edgy and nihilistic
>"humans are the true monsters" theme
>autistic fan theories galore

feel free to add more

Won't quite pretend it's just mindless fun either.

>being this stupid

jfc go back

no just no

SNK fans don't pretend it's intelligent either. Only fanbase that actually mirrors Rick & Morty fans are Hunter x Hunter fans

Also is it just me or does the anime skip over a lot from the manga? Just at episode 2 right now and they skip like 5 pages

>MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEE

I really don't understand how show where characters die extremly stupid ways just for the sake of plot and "feels", while you don't even know them that good to feel anything can be called "master piece". The only death that i felt sad about is that masked flame thrower guy. And lion-girl death was the most dumb death i ever seen. Get's shot in stomach - walk's around talking with everyone and watching parade - dies in some corner with drammatic camera zoom out.
It's not seinen, it's just shonen, but author has tradegy fetish. Their death wasn't even realistic to care. I watched it 3 times, and still didnt get what's so good about it. Well what to expect from people who think "houseki no kuni" and other yuribait bullshit is aoty.

>>"humans are the true monsters" theme
lmao they are all humans you fucking idiot

"...decent at best shonen, with simple characters who dies like fodders for shock value, poor worldbuilding, without being mature at all..."
It's seinen if by "seinen" you mean "shounen for edgelords".
For literal "shonen disguised as seinen" i liked Wakusei no Samidare much more.
P.s. In the end i think AgK was pretty good, but guys, tone it down with your "rick and morty of anime".

I haven't seen or read it but I've heard it has a shitty filler ending (hence why I've not bothered with it)

Just start reading and stop watching where the filler begins

When did seinen mean maturity again?

It's the Mars of Destruction of manga.

>recommending reading that horseshit
go back to le ddit, cancer

I'm not recommending reading anything in particular. Hows that ESL treating you?

Akame ga Trash eaters really think this pile of shit is seinen? Made me laugh.

I just finished the manga last night. Is Mc really stuck dicking down his girl as a dragon now?

Actually the Rick and Morty fanbase of Sup Forums are Fate/stay fags. Prove me wrong

Berserk. It's shonen but with a bunch of rape scenes sprinkled across it.

Akame is looking for a way to make him human again in the spin-off manga that happens afterwards so there is hope. Until then Mine will make him happy.

90s shonen, but yeah

Those are Evafags

It does, I'll never forget how they cut all the build up before Aniki's dead ;_;, in the manga is just so much stronger and impactful. The anime have its own strong points though.

What anime is this?

>shonen disguised as seinen
that's tokyo ghoul

プリンセス・ブライド

Leo Nee should've won the Aka May.

Kotoba no Imi, Oshiete Yo! Montoya-chan!

What the fuck is rick and morty and why do I see retards forcing this meme in every board.

Funny how Animeonlyfags literally have no idea who they are.

You literally have to live under a rock to never have heard of it before.

kill la kill :^)

It is a nihilistic sci-fi comedy cartoon on adult Swim with a very retarded fanbase that actually rioted over a fucking McDonald's sauce.

A sauce they hadn't even heard of before watching the show.

Can't we (shit)post about the show again?

I'm surprised a lot of people go B-BUT ESDEATH WOULD TOTALLY NEVER DO HARM TO YOU IF YOU DECIDE TO BE HER LOVER when she's so much of an asspie she decided to try 'falling in love' because she didn't have anything else to do with her life. She wants to get dicked, she doesn't really know what love is. She's as trustworthy with it as a 16 year old in an edgy phase who sees a chick that pleases their dick and they immediately think it ends in marriage.