This is Bullshit! Why is he Fucking getting rejected from any Colleges?

This is Bullshit! Why is he Fucking getting rejected from any Colleges?

triton.news/2018/03/neveragain-movement-leader-david-hogg-rejected-ucsd/

David Hogg is a proven leader of the Gun Control movement. He is making changes which will make the world better. I mean he has probably done more in like a month than 99% of the cats that got accepted to UCSD! Come on Man, it's Fucking UCSD! It's not Berkeley!

He also got Fucking rejected from a couple of other colleges why!?

Attached: Rejected.jpg (1115x1487, 344K)

He's not as smart as clockboy, or he'd have been invited to MIT...FOR FREE. lmao

The usual reason for rejection is poor grads and low SAT scores for your race.
I guess he's white, so he had to perform.

>This is Bullshit! Why is he Fucking getting rejected from any Colleges?
because hes a 35 year old failed actor

But he has everybody dominated on ExtraCurriculars!

>claims to be boycotting school until gun control is forced upon the populous
>is trying to get into college
explain this

Attached: 1502513643756.png (500x500, 281K)

He's in the chess club?

>n-no! I'm n-not from California, I s-swear!
>applies to UCSD
Why not FIU?

If he comes out as the woman he is, he's in...

He’s a dipshit, and he’s neglecting his schoolwork to protest and garner national attention. He’s pretty fucked if he doesn’t start a cult.

He got rejected from UCF, he must be absolutely retarded. He's supposed to be the face of this faggy movement and he can't even get into UCF

Probably because academia is ultimately a business.
As such people are reluctant to spend massive amounts of money to be at risk of attack for their political beliefs.
Academia slowly beginning to realize that they should be places of learning where people gain the skills necessary in order to begin a career the allows them to support themselves for the rest of their lives, they are not places to indulge you're political activism.

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: images-10.jpg (255x197, 7K)

Could be that San Diego has a cultural tie with the military, having ports and bases and such. So maybe they don't really want an anti gun protest fag crises actor at their school? Just a quick thought.

He though he could please jews.

>taking a gap year
>when applying for undergrad
Lul

Maybe he’s retarded?

he's borderline illiterate. there's no way he could make it at any college.

Because he is white.

If he had checked the box for nigger, he probably would get into any school he wants. Checking the box for homosex might also help.

This must have blackpilled him. He probably bought the narrative that you can virtue signal your way into college when it's really about grades and your race.

He's a traitor using his victim status to attack your rights - fuck him, he deserves to be a homeless prostitute

This also

Here's a (You) and a sage

Attached: 1520911134959.jpg (756x1100, 113K)

they should be a place to indulge in your political activism since that would be a great place to learn new ideas and spend time fleshing out your nonsense but the school shouldn't be the target of your activism and most certainly shouldn't be bent to the will of your newfound beliefs.

He’s not smart enough for UCSD. Your academics matter, not your activism.

Collage professor's are sick of protests.

Be Hogg
>Do everything right for (((them)))
>Realize you played yourself
>Can’t buy a gun to kys
Pottery

lol Hogg BTFO. Come back when you have the Chicom money that UCSD craves.

Fellow triton reporting.

>Why is he Fucking getting rejected from any Colleges?
Because he's an adult FBI employee that went undercover as a high schooler, just like local PDs used to enroll undercovers in high schools to ferret out drug rings. Because his identity was created and fleshed out in a hurry, he does not have an academic paper trail sufficient for admissions like a real HS student would

he isn't black or a spic

he doesn't know how to use spell check for one thing.

secondly, he will probably get plastic surgery after his subversive job is done. david hogg is going to be in fist fights for the rest of his life meaning he will most likely go into protective custody aka witness protection program.

same with bald lesbo and blonde glasses chick.

Attached: -it-.jpg (960x428, 37K)

Tell me why should they be a place to indulge you're political activism?

You should be there to learn in order to support yourself the rest of you life.

Political activism is different, do you think your employer wants you doing political activism during work hours?
Do they fuck!

He needs to check his privilege

>He also got Fucking rejected from a couple of other colleges why!?

nobody wants a pawn
innovators only

He is a crisis actor. Getting rejected from college is part of the script to explain why he never goes away

WHAT IF OUR COLLEGES WERENT BITCHES TO SAT SCORES

This sounds super weird. A leftist gun grabber feminist in the national spotlight? He should be getting offers from every college in the Kikey league.

He's a retard.

And that means an illegal got accepted since it's UCSD. He should be happy. Check your privilege mother fucker!

Attached: crSjGYR.jpg (552x414, 22K)

He should forget about school and use his celebrity status to get rich

He sacrificed his grades to save lives.

Also, his reddit posts reveal he's an average lonely and depressed faggot who was fucked by moving cross states and losing all friends.

Attached: B2A93108-AFB7-4B80-8BD7-42C8A00837CA.jpg (480x457, 58K)

>drops out of high school
>cries when he can't get into a university since they all require a high school diploma or equivalent

Maybe this world aint going to shit after all.

This. Half of SD is redpilled despite of all the cuckery of California. SDSU is all asian anyway.

When did this become a thing?

Attached: Gap_Year.jpg (606x181, 26K)

>publicly drops out of his exam year
>waaah why arent colleges accepting me this is bullshit

The guy's an absolute moron.

If he can't get into UCSD then he is a total loser. That fucking place is filled with retarded monkeys.

because they try to do a basic background check on him and find nothing on this fictitious identity.

Yeah but how? He looks like a total dork from Angela Anaconda and he's dumb.

don't ever change Sup Forums

Attached: 1984-alex-ad.jpg (590x768, 88K)

>SDSU is all asian anyway.
>STD-SU
>full of spics

>UCSD
>Actual university
>Lots of high IQ Asians

If you read his tweets, you can see for yourself that he's dumb as a rock.

It’s probably another David Hogg. Triton news isn’t very reliable.

Probably trying to get a reduction in course fees because of his notoriety and the collages aren't having any of it.

how does it feel Sup Forums, to know that this soyboy is single handedly taking down your right to bear arms?

Folks on the left love harping on about white privilege, but out come the violins for the poor little white boy who got turned down by an expensive college. I guess his activism has absolved him of his original sin (straight, white, cis, male) and he's allowed to be an entitled little bitch now.

>Gap year, after HS
>Excuse to sit around and be scumbag
>Thanks for your support goyim!!1!1!
Literal communist in the making. He will be a scumbag and get mad at society for his decisions, like all communists.

>clockboy
David Hogg is white, whites can't get into colleges so easy now.

kek i wasn't a great student and ucsd accepted me, he must be pretty fucking dumb

Gap years are pretty common when applying for shit like medical school, where you actually need to have a good resume with plenty of related experience. I think something close to half of all med school application have taken a year off after completing a bachelors. It's fucking hilarious that he's taking one straight out high school though.

>Angela Anaconda
Holy fucking kek

What has he accomplished? I’m still I’m armed.

He also got deferred by UCF, didn't get accepted there.

It has a 49% acceptance rate.

>David Hogg is a proven leader

Slide thread.

All fields, hide, etc.

People don’t get put in witness protection because they are a target for fist fights you retard

He'll be the next school or University shooter, just look at him.

>Why Hogg can't get into a good college
Because he was vainfagging himself around teevee with a skinhead lesbian while he should have been in High School studying.
He should just go to trade school (tee hee)

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad Hogg
To be the sad Hogg
Behind brown eyes

No one knows what it's like
To be hated
To be fated
To telling only lies

Attached: pete.jpg (431x568, 31K)

because there is nothing special about him except his parent's political connections

they want to make this jackass president, what do you guys think can the creepy spook kid be president some day?

They won't be laughing when Hogg forms the first successful white ethnostate

Does anybody here have any contacts at UCF or UCSD that might can help him out?

I'm sure his Deep State daddy has some connections somewhere.

If youre straight white male and still a leftist in america I really don't know what the fuck to tell you.

>(the elections not the tests).
yeah theres your problem Fagg

is helping republicans get elected part of your plan?

Attached: ult.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

his gpa is shit and his sat scores are probably bad. his only hope is to repeat his senior year and try again. i hear this has become more common among younger generations to graduate at 19 if you screw up and dont get a good SAT score

ofcourse if you need a scholarship you might as well just forget about trying again next year i think nationally less than a thousands graduates per year get a scholarship thats paid in full and probably only a thousand for a 2 year again per year

Topkek

Attached: 1520872882952.gif (229x176, 987K)

>Hey guys, I’m smart enough to get into one is the best public universities in the country
>Don’t believe me? Well I was on TV xddd!!!11! I don’t liek gunz, just google “David Hogg”.
>GPA? WTF are you talking about? I’m an activist!!1!1 You don’t need to see my transcripts that give you an indication of academic performance.

Attached: 2EC36ED5-324C-48E5-8318-FB4724CFD024.png (500x795, 218K)

Maybe because he's retarded.

>Literal communist in the making.
he's already a commie

UCSD AND UCF RAIDED BY FBI WHEN???

Attached: 1519703425741.png (664x662, 352K)

>they try to do a basic background check on him and find nothing

>namefag
>collage

Attached: 1520850947368.jpg (265x259, 22K)

Using it to try and get a free ride under a prestigious uni.

maybe because he's a failed actor

He thinks it’s cool, but he’s not an actual communist yet. He will have to be a bigger failure first to get into the commie freak club, but the writing is on the wall.

Because he's guaranteed to stir up shit on their campuses with the aid of major media?

NO ONE WANTS ENTITLED TROUBLE MAKING CUNTS ON CAMPUS WHY DOESN'T HE FUCK OFF TO BERKELEY

>Behind Brown Eyes
go on...

WTF?? I HATE Canon now!

I thought he was supposed to be 25?

Or is that another retarded conspiracy theory that got quickly swept under the rug after everybody laughed at you

>but he’s not an actual communist yet.
yes he is I talked to his dad, he's lost his fucking mind they're all out there talking about protecting the machine they built

yes they're fucking crazy and CA has to go

>> be good at complaining
>> reject the only schools you have skills to attend

I literally couldnt ask for more but to meet him in a dark alley

CHECKED HOLY DAMN

>his only hope is to repeat his senior year and try again.
he should get a job repairing one of those burger flipping machines

HE SHOULD APPLY TO CKU*

>COLON KRAPPYDICK UNIVERSITY

It used to be called "taking a break"
Now it means "suck cock and smoke weed for a year before I become a mouthy barista that will be beat to death in the parking lot by angry niggers".

UCSD is dominated by rich chinks and pajeets...they don’t appreciate cuckery. To be honest I think it’s a Chinese propaganda center and a spy hub for east Asia.... bio-tech secrets are being exported to PRC... typical Clinton legacy bullshit

full house of truth