You only deserve this 9 I have here.

Behold my dubs

Stop posting, my children

O my God.

I believe in God now

Jesus has spoken

HANASE

goddamnit

Ok in the show of yu-gi-oh who makes the cards? And why can't the main villains never look into making their own op cards or something? If they have enough money and power I don't see whats stopping them from doing this.

You're like a baby.
Watch this.

OoOh! YAMETE YUGI

you are a fgt

pegasus makes the cards
after he fucking dies i'm not quite sure who took the mantle though

So it's true that you dumbasses are forever jobbers

Hey guys, check my 6

It has already happened.
Pegasus makes the cards, and he alone has his own set of grossly OP 'Toon' cards, to top it off he also made relinquished for himself.
Albeit, they're not broken enough to be completely unbeatable, otherwise the game would be no fun.

Pegasus trace from Egyptian tablets and translates their description. Ra's description is written in even more snowflake language so he just copies it down

It depresses me that Dartz dropped the EFF joke

I-it was all part of my plan to get those dubs.

This show had some crazy artwork in hindsight.

Yeah, they actually try to emulate the manga art

I just wanted somewhere to use this again.

JONOUCHI FIAA

Every time I see that title it cracks me up.

What a ruse

>The whole point of the story is the mc not losing ever ever
>filler has him losing a game

I'm still bummed about this one, if joey won and went to fight yugi in the final I'm sure everyone would have considered it GOAT.
it would've been a way more interesting line than what happened.

Yeah, how dare they actually have stakes.

>Marik surrenders in finals

I'm still mad

WHAT DOES IT DO?

Pharaoh loses to Jounouchi.

You put your hand in it and it explodes.

HANASEVEN

Yo, Sup Forums-san.

BAKANA

What is the best way to experience Yu-Gi-Oh?
Manga? Anime? Or dubbed anime?
What is the difference between each iteration?
I remember watching the Pegasus arc some years ago, but I don't remember much of anything else and wanna revisit it.

Why do get threads give me the stupidest fucking grin?

Dub has the best Kiaba, hands down.
Sub has overall better Voicing, dub cuts music almost completely, original music was rather good.

Experience this!

check this 3

I'd rather experience a 4 and you answering my question.

Nice hair

Well it's something.

you mean this 3

What about my nice 1!

Manga, hands down. It was posted on Sup Forums around christmas last year, and it was a ton of fun.

Give up you faker, you're not the real KoG

Read the manga first. Watch the anime if you want more card games.

>Dub has the best Kiaba, hands down.
Not by a fucking long shot.

Manga is the best of that since it's fairly short and consistent with no filler and has better variety (1 game of the week arc, 2 card games arc and 1 battle arc)

Pot of Greed can be activated during your Main Phase, when the chain is empty and you have priority. If it resolves, meaning neither the activation nor the effect have been negated, you may take the top two cards of your deck, and add them to the hidden cards in your hand. Neither you nor your opponent may look at the cards until they're added to your hand, and when they're added to your hand, only you may look at those cards. If you resolve this card, but the amount of cards in your deck is less than 2, you will lose the game because you can't draw cards when forced to do so. If an effect would prevent you from drawing or adding cards to your hand before you resolve this effect, you cannot resolve this effect. If an effect would prevent you from drawing or adding cards to your hand before you activate this card, you cannot activate this card. After this card resolves, even if it was negated, or the effect couldn't resolve, send "Pot of Greed" to your Graveyard. If activated, this card cannot be moved anywhere except to your Graveyard or be banished. Any effect that would target a card to send it anywhere else, cannot target this card when resolving. Any effect that would send this card anywhere else, doesn't send it anywhere else when resolving.

Step aside, plebs.

Heh

That's not how dice work.

>dub best kaiba
being this wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=xOJr1dTPSis

What if I call zero?

I sacrifice God!

Well that would be cheating, the card says a number between 1 and 9. For example 6.

Rerolling, 3.

Nah, Kaiba being a cocky dickhead 90% of the time was much better.
>"You're only mad because you let your brother die"
>mfw

Are you even trying?

If 4 we all die

What are some other shows about grown men playing silly games while changing the future because a fictional monster who is also the ghost of their priestess lover from ex life told them to do something stupid?

N-nani!?

FUCK YOU

>Kaiba BTFO by a 5

kek

Nothing personal

>1 off

So what is it?

They are all good. Dub anime Kaiba for the comedy while sub Kaiba has more nuance while not actually being too different and so it goes with the rest of the characters. Season 0 is an entirely different beast and everything after the Pegasus arc is almost another different beast in that the rules become more ironed out.

Sub has far better moments and music. Dub should only be watched ironically.

The show proves that Monster Reborn is the heart of the game and limit 1 per deck should always be the rule.

My 7 counters your magic trap

Good luck, I'm behind 6 materials.

>that line in the movie where dub Kaiba says he'd fire God if he worked for KaibaCorp

Finally, sweet release

Its been moved from banned to limited (1 copies only) for a few years. The game is fast enough that Monster Reborn at 1 isn't broken anymore.

Is it wrong for me to still love Yu-gi-oh Abridged?

Not in the TCG.

Yeah the game is way too fast and mechanical now. Completely against the spirit of the series

They banned it again? I haven't been actively following the TCG list since 2015, only OCG>

Hmm, its been on the list since even before that, guess I just remembered incorrectly. OCG is fine with it unbanned though, and it had CED (post ereta) and Shock Master for years as well.