Two Car

Such tedious dialogue.
These twins are definitely the worst characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2470906/#q2471486
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=つうかあ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forget the character drama, we need to address the fact that literally no one stands a chance against the elite duo of Megumi and Yuri.

Well they are the most insane of the bunch.

You're a gay. I bet you're the faggot who rejected that free threesome opportunity too.

Anime path: bad ending
Manly user path: 3P ffm handholding leglock yuri twocars

Leave Yuri and Megumi to us.

>Leave Yuri to us.
There, i fixed it.

The next AV they said.

And they were correct.

>no bath scene this episode
What does this symbolise, exactly?

Twins a shit.

That they should have spent less time focusing on the twins and more on a new bathing scene.

Pretty weak. Here is what a bathing scene should look like.

Will we ever get something as good as Ange Vierge again? And don't say Two Car, since it's not as good now that the best characters faded into irrelevance.

You mean they're the worst character.

Considering the writer has been producing masterpieces since Sup Forums's birth I think we will get many more.

AV would've been better it it were a harem with a male lead.
Just saying.

Fuck off, ouroboros.

What's with all those faggots around today.

But it's just as shitty and also a huge flop.

Most people freak out with these situations, i'm pretty sure chad would say "fuck this, i'm out".

>today
Have you been living under a rock? Shitposters targeted this show for some reason.

It's a yuri show, of course it will have shitposters.

Bathing scenes need to have more subtlety than that.

*character
FTFY

They can't be the same person if they can experience different things alone.

What makes you think they don't have a shared conscientiousness?

I watched episode 4 because I saw girl on girl S&M and now I have no idea what kind of show I just saw
does the S&M fantasy become real?
should I watch it from the start?

No don't watch it and stop being retarded

No
Yes

Chuuni episode when?

Hopefully never.

Probably next since we know the least about them.

This entire show is tedious. It’s not as retarded and fun as Angie Vierge or similar shows and the formulaic arcs for each team are incredibly boring because you know how they’ll play out almost entirely. The only cast that isn’t insufferable are the ones that haven’t had their dedicated arc and the sidecar racing might as well not exist since it’s used entirely as a plot device instead of showing anything exciting besides asses the first few episodes. I’m convinced the only people still watching are /u/ because every girl may as well be a confirmed lesbian instead of skirting around it with “subtext” that somehow manages to be enough to keep people coming back each week.

They really missed a great OT3 shared arc chance.

Funny how /u/ hates this show yet most of the fanbase in here is still from /u/.

I watch it because I love seeing how mentally unstable each pair will be. Also Mao best girl. Hitomi a shit.

It's almost as if /u/ and Sup Forums aren't just single people.

It has yuri subtext, of course they’re going to be here whether they like it or not.

So are we from Sup Forums or /u/?

There's no /u/ in Miy/a/kejima.

Why is Yuria so smug when her sister is so much better?

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2470906/#q2471486
/u/ literally hates this anime

Because she knows they're the same person.

I'm from Sup Forums.

/ou/

I see. Since I post on Sup Forums and I love this show, that must mean that Sup Forums loves this show.

We are Sup Forums and /u/ and your Sup Forums and /u/.

>you know, maybe we shouldn't complain about males
>fuck you
I didn't realize /u/ was so cancerous.

>I’m convinced the only people still watching are /u/
I'm convinced you're the same shitposter that has been repeating how much the show is a terrible flop for seven weeks. Just go back to your Naruto general already.

>all this hate towards the cute twins
Fucking long hair fags, I swear.

Now they truly are Two Car

More like One Car.

I just want at least one hatesex doujin.

>implying it'll even get one regular doujin

It has barely any fanart let alone any doujins.

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=つうかあ

Cute dogs.

Truly the worst part of a show flopping.

Your samefag sense is busted then because this is my first post in these threads since the 2nd episode. It’s a mediocre show, man. I wanted the sidecar racing to be even somewhat relevant after seeing all the discussion in the first threads about how insane it is. Cute girls are great but the actual show is so boring that it’s not enough.

i wish their yuri spats would last longer than 5 minutes. ballroom, now THERE'S a lesbian argument with years of resentment and woe-twisted desire.

Still waiting for this show to go full Ange Vierge. It's not quite there yet.

Who cares about insane sports when the girls themselves are the insane ones?

Next time you should try reading the show's official description and watch the preview I guess

It probably never will, unfortunately.

how long until they break?

Unfortunately there aren't any vampires, unless the chuunis are into that.

>that one artist drawing each one car's face in MS paint
God bless that guy.

I think you guys are misunderstanding Mao and Hitomi's relationship because of the way it's being shown. Since they won't have their own episodes they are giving them like 2 minutes of screentime each episode to show their relationship is not perfect just like the other girls' but at the end they will grow actually closer when they address their differences, though that is happening slowly because of the limited screentime they have, that's why you guys think their relationship is completely burning.

>ince they won't have their own episodes
Delete this right now.

So what was the moral here? That individuality is bad and we should all conform for the good of the whole?

what the fuck was her problem?

Yuri just wanted to hit someone.

Sometimes it can't be helped if you have a mental illness. Just gotta roll with it.

Strength in unity.

>Childhood friends
>Are more united than mind melded twins
What the fuck

Is there really unity if the twins acknowledge that they're one entity?

1 + 1 = 2
1 x 1 = 1

Their power level is simply too high. They're basically NBR sisters.

The math is sound.

What boards aren't cancerous?

It's a shame but 8-11 will be chuu2 and osaka's turns. The good thing is that if in average the alpha dykes have 2 minutes per episode since episode 3 and keep it up until episode 11 it means they actually have nearly 20 minutes of focused screentime which is almost about the same each pair gets of focused screentime during the 2 episodes of their arcs.

In other words they are cramming an episode worth of only Mao and Hitomi by small segments in the series which is a pretty genius thing to do in a one cour series where you can't give all the pairings exactly two episodes each.

Sup Forums

/jp/

/qa/

>Mao and Hitomi
>forest sister dykes from AV
I feel fucking dumb for not noticing this pattern.

How did you not realize this seven episodes in?

If you're not pretending to be retarded you must truly have a piece of turd for a brain.

Wait a second how did the twins have long hair again after they had short hair in the first episode???

Two Car threads have had the largest proportion of genuinely dumbshit posters I've seen for a while. I don't know if it's just /u/ having a meltdown because this isn't full yuri or because it's the smartest show this season.

Probably the latter because it's actually a show about mental health.

>first episode
Holy shit what the heck is going on?

Are Two Car threads going to be ironic retardposting from now on?

What was wrong with PriPri threads?

>a show about mentally unstable characters attracts actual retards
The classic.

Here we go.

Because their hair grew, retard.
EP 1: short hart
EP 1-EP 2: their hair grew
EP 7: they cut it again

>subtext
>gay
>straight
Holy shit it was in the OP all this time.

Ah ok, that makes sense. So how is it possible the same girl is staying at both inns?

Transmutation

Your autism is what makes you yourself. Don't force yourself to change, and instead accept your brain problems.