/SKG3/ _SKYKING GENERAL_ SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING ITS HAPENING

/SKG3/ -SKYKING GENERAL- WW3 ITS HAPPENING EDITION

US AIR FORCE GOING ABSOLUTELY HOG WILD

US AIR FORCE VIOLATES RUSSIAN AIR SPACE

CIA NIGGERS AND WEALTHY ELITE FUCKING SCRAMBLING TO FLEE THE NUCLEAR HELLFIRE INTO THEIR DR STRANGELOVE NUCLEAR NUKERS: zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-20/what-do-they-know-we-dont-dc-officials-flock-doomsday-camps

RUSSIAN NUCLEAR ATTACK DRILL TODAY

ITS MOSSAD JEWS GET OUT

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-20/what-do-they-know-we-dont-dc-officials-flock-doomsday-camps
express.co.uk/news/world/935048/world-war-3-threat-usa-washington-nuclear-bunkers-doomsday-camps-usa-fortitude-ranch
express.co.uk/news/world/934768/world-war-3-china-taiwan-aircraft-carrier-president-xi-donald-trump-Tsai-Ing-wen-news

FAGGOT MODS EDITION

SKYKING AY LMAO WAKA WAKAS PEWPEW SYRIA WW3 ITS HAPPENING NUCLEAR HELLFIRE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE INSANE AMOUNT OF DIGITS WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE,IT'S LITERALLY THE BIBLICAL APOCALYPSE, WW3 IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ITS HAPPENING

Site: websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
Frequency: 8992 or 11175 for SKYKANGZ. width 2.70khz, noise reduction on. Squelch turns off the noise unless they're actively transmitting, unticked plays sound constantly.
IMPORTANT : enter a name/callsign (hides your ID) AND DO NOT TYPE IN THE CHATBOX FAGGOTS. PLAY NICE. IT'S NOT FOR US.

PLANEFAGS: adsbexchange.com/
Global Radar View > Menu > Options > Filters > Military

SEAKANGZ:
marinetraffic.com/

Attached: IIIIIITTTS HAPPENINIIIINGGG.gif (1280x714, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=us00_VWOqzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BATTLE PLANS

Attached: SKG 1.png (1351x1831, 182K)

pump

Attached: 1521615872819.jpg (285x368, 55K)

Here is a bump good sir, now may I please get a nice lewd to masturb8 to?

here you go mr faggot sir

Attached: 4chan mod hard at work.jpg (1771x1015, 273K)

Youre the hero this board needs OP.

Hopefully the shills will stay away this time

Attached: 1521434494572.jpg (388x393, 90K)

Oh come on man, I never said anything about faggotry, I just wanted to get some nice shit to jerk it to, I help you out you help me out.

So what happened with the plane crossing RU border??

how many times will you guys make the "SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING WW3 IMMINENT ITS HAPPENING" thread until it finally happens? i want it to happens but you faggots get on my nerves

Attached: keep me posted.png (500x593, 169K)

a US airforce plane literally went into russian territory we need some autistic faggots on the case
ITS HAPPENIIIIINNNGGGG

Why are u retards going apeshit over coded EAM's? They do this shit everyday.

t. Was there during the 2014 Arctic warplane scare on ADSB when WW3 almost happened over miscommunication.

Tactical nuke mission

WE

How come there is only one plane being shown?

Attached: Capture.png (1359x693, 1.52M)

I'm hearing background chatter on 8992
vague though

ALL STATIONS 8992khz

Theyre shilling /sg/ and syria war threads pretty hard on otherchan pol too from the looks of things. Cant say im surprised from what these threads received

>gj mods for doing blueshares work for them
>mods are truly gods

Attached: 1521343546090.jpg (648x500, 298K)

This was an hour ago

Attached: 70049F12-25B8-4720-B800-78A8BFF85229.png (1536x2048, 872K)

Trump slipped something about an "arms race" when he was explaining his congratulations to Putin, this may shed some light on it

>youtube.com/watch?v=us00_VWOqzo

I didn't get much but it was a read of letters, maybe numbers too.
I'm set up better now if we get more

WUZ

SKY

Attached: SKYKANG.jpg (1152x864, 241K)

STOCKADE KING

allstations docage (or something like that)
8992khz usb 2.70 width

Attached: HappeningStatus.jpg (607x66, 16K)

beautiful user.

beautiful.

more likely to be stockage?

z7z2jrjvwakkm7xkaykg6elw7uvjqb_z7z2jrjvwakkm7xkaykg6elw7uvjqb stockade out

do we have any understanding of this?

Nothing is happening.

Does anyone here have any idea what this Island is? It has been host to several Spanish planes that that are picked up by ads-b for short periods of time.

Kek is the jet made by Hi-point?

Attached: Capture.png (1350x677, 1.08M)

its a one time signal. you'll never be able to understand it.

Attached: Capture.png (1358x657, 338K)

did you also think we'd never find the flag?

I lost the counting of how many times i saw this Skykang bullshit this week

google earth

Attached: Capture.png (1287x657, 393K)

Here's the dude speaking
vocaroo com/i/s0CBJdkLYV2a

I knew it, We're invading Canada!!

Attached: invade canada.png (1917x953, 1.17M)

This shit is a glitch in how computers interpret the latitude/longitude system.

jfc

this is shill b$

an aerial refueling plane in that flying like that can only mean more planes in the vicinity and having been operational for long enough to require in air refueling.
What is the madman up to?

lurk the fuck moar

>latitude 0.0
>longitude 0.0
>what do you do if you're a computer and for some reason the lat/long data isn't there
hmmm

Michigan has had its thumb up canadas ass for a long time.
Its called a ontarihole.
Kekbec hates it directly...

Attached: 1518196776656.gif (424x220, 393K)

Holy shit, didn't realize there were so many boats in these lakes, how do I tell which one is ours? and which ones are russian?

Hows the larp going?

Seriously some of these flight patterns are pretty suspicious. Are they trying to detect submarines?

there is also this guy circling too.

Attached: cirdling carolina.png (1915x945, 752K)

submarines in Lake michigan, noone would have ever suspected.

How do I read the boats map, which ones are the good guys and which ones are the bad guys?

Attached: how do know which boats are ours.png (1920x959, 1.68M)

More circling.
Can some user here tell us if this kind of thing is normal? and can they provide a source if so?

ZOMG YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS A BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT JUST PASSED OVER MY HOUSE AND ALL YOU FAGGOTS ARE GONNA DIE

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 24K)

You skykang faggots need to kill yourselves, Every day for years with this shit. NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

Attached: 1396593603457.jpg (645x494, 28K)

It's a KC-135.... a refueling plane. It may also be in a landing pattern

would you rather they spill out onto the rest of the board?

whatever my programmer programmed me to do you fucking goof.
you think computers are magic boxes that interpret our thoughts verbatim, except when they don't? seriously kys.

>location on map confirms this anomaly to be right damn near 0 long and 0 lat.

Attached: lookatamap.jpg (800x519, 176K)

Are they doing a drill in florida?

Attached: Happening in florida.png (1899x933, 769K)

Military pilots log on average 1,000 flight hours per year. They are always doing drills. Everyday they fly their planes and train

SKYKING 8992

usa bad, rest are good.

1st skyking in like 2 days
HAPPENING

nothing is happening
nothing is going to happen
go back to sleep

I think there a bunch of detection&early warning planes at several locations through the coast and the refueling planes are sent to keep operations going. My question is that if this kind of activity (in which supposedly the USAF is attempting to detect submarines) is normal.

A "drill" would involve something like a Brigade size training event. Those are the drills you hear about in the news. Look up NTC rotations in CA. Those are Brigade size events and they operate year round. Daily training takes place that leads up to those larger events on 9 month cycles. That's 8 months of smaller units training up for the brigade size events, one month packing and shipping shit to the event, a month long event, a month sending shit back and a month of downtime for block leave. 9 month training cycles.

Niggers have been in my watermelon patch all night stealing watermelons and screaming the end is upon us. Hope they have a good meal. Had to poison my melons recently to keep the mexicans away. oh well shit happens.

Why does Australia have a kangaroo on their airforce logo? Aussies do know that kangaroos don't fly right?

Attached: why kangaroo for planes.png (1915x929, 350K)

I heard a vague "all stations" at 8992usb

Yellowstone just went up killing a bunch of niggers that were digging for gold next to old faithful. Seems Oboma told them to dig there and extract gold for their god.

kangaroos cant walk backwards
>never step backwards
>never dog your mates

Attached: 1372317771474.png (529x746, 811K)

Well, ok, at least you don't put a target on your planes like France does.

Attached: France 1948.png (886x886, 35K)

Sup Andrew

France has tide pods?

Hey dude

Andrews just put out a basic test message on 8992.

bump we're gettin shilled like a cunt

yeah, I dont get it either but it is very telling
why would they delete a thread discussing current events but leave up the seventy bait threads, why would people complain about these threads but not the bait threads

the bot spamming and shill spamming that never gets deleted is what confirms it

They're scared of any kind of truth being broadcast right now. Even though we can't decode the messages, the fact that we post that some shit is seriously going down based on radio traffic is enough for them to shill so that the populace doesn't notice. Something small as increased radio traffic is enough to wake people up.

So they try to rile us up to distract us. They forget where they are.

Is there a screencap of the American jet violating Russian airspace?

There was one of an uav flying over Kaliningrad area. yesterday at about 7-8 pm

Is the happening confirmed?

ITS HAPPENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS HAPPENING.gif (400x488, 282K)

HABBENINNNGGGG

Attached: CF81FDAD-625F-495C-A447-28DFDB5172D4.png (253x199, 6K)

All I know is there is shit going on about Damascus, false flags and U.S and N.A.T.O are flying recognizance craft by their borders.
Take what you will of it.

8's for skykangzzzz

fack, missed it :"(

Bump.

Bumps for the sky gods

Nothing happened.
AGAIN!

Attached: 1520119995274.jpg (326x389, 40K)

Is this illegal? Should i hide my IP adress for this? if so how?

Did anyone else hear that transmission? What the fuck?

Too late user they've got your location. They'll be on you in less than 10 minutes with their prototype stealth helicopters.

Attached: 1515356607499.jpg (450x437, 31K)

We can't decipher anything they say, and they know this which is why they broadcast at such a frequency.

ive heard of those prototypes, scary shit.

next time record it just in case

i just lurk here but dont post too much
last time i got into skykangz during the syrian bombings they sent a drone to my house
a C.I.A. niggerdrone

Didn't Iran or pakistan have the leftovers of one of them after the navy seals finally killed distraction boogeyman #6000000 aka "Bin Laden" what happened to it?