Steven Crowder

Steven Crowder has said:
-He could take on the entire US military with a shotgun in his bathroom (treasonous, and he wasn't "joking around" at all)
-Believes HIV/AIDS was not that big of a deal and a lie made up by liberals
-Fired his original producer FunDipDan for saying Bailey Jay and trans women "can be hot."
-Constantly whines about YouTube and Twitter.
-Lied about being "banned' on Twitter (he was suspended. Then we he used his 'dogs' acount he sperged out hardcore about twitter 'banning a dog')
-Was banned from FOX News for shit talking Sean Hannity and other conservative radio hosts
-Is a hardcore evangelist: Does prayers before every show and will freak out if you ask him specific beliefs... Protip: You're going to hell and he isn't.
-Said "nigger" on stage before introducing comedian Earthquake, which pretty much banned him from most comedy clubs. He lost his agent because of this (the "punchline": French rap is so racist, because they can say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER)
-Lost so badly to DL Hughley in a debate (one of his first episodes that he has removed from youtube) he literally cut his mic and then "debated" his ideas without Hughley getting to speak
-Paid for by Mercer family and Americans for Prosperity most of his adult life.
-Refuses to give interviews to any non-vetted interviewer because he got owned at an event by some random libertarian.
-Isn't funny in the slightest: Literally cringe comedy

So WHY is gen Z falling for this shit? Is this the Republican Conservatism?

Attached: stevencrowder.jpg (465x523, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNHwERk5kbE
youtube.com/watch?v=OsfxnaFaHWI
youtube.com/watch?v=m1H_5TdxUTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good content tho

steven crowder and ben shapiro are like the maxed-out echelon of boomercuckservatism

i mean if you're gonna be a boomercuck cuz you don't know any better, i guess it's a good step to listen to them.

i mean it's a step-up from most other boomercuckservative trash on tv/radio
(it's still not great)

Why is that picture so weird looking?

I don't really give a fuck about e-celebs , most of them are shock jocks

as much as I don't care, he's more entertaining than most left leaning comedians and talk show hosts

You can really tell that he thinks he's the funniest guy in the room just by how he looks and carries himself. I don't disagree that sometimes he says obvious shit that is correct, but he is pure meme republican cancer, at least he's creating dialogue I guess...

Attached: Cigarette Boy.jpg (250x247, 10K)

Then there's the shit that he did with the union protest in 2012. He's a dishonest little slug.

He’s a puppet to make christians look insane

OP forgot to mention when he bawled and said he was being bullied by Rogan and Young Jamie for having access to a laptop to look up facts to debunk his retarded claims. When offered to do the same he declined. 'Muh made up facts about the weed!'

Crowder is the biggest lying cuck I've ever seen.

Yeah, that was awful. He was never interesting but I go out of my way to avoid him now because of that shitshow he put on.

nobody's perfect and he's doing more to redpill normies than anyone else I can think of

> -Refuses to give interviews to any non-vetted interviewer because he got owned at an event by some random libertarian

Can someone link this? I want to see it.

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=sNHwERk5kbE

he is also a pretty staunch supporter of Israel. he's a civic nationalist cuck.

Good looking out user. I appreciate it.

Anyone with a brain in their head sees what a pathetic cuck Crowder is. Its the kind of safe, milktoast, pointless, Israel is our greatest ally crap that really gets the boomer chuckling and feeling good about themselves. He is part of the problem and if he were killed by a bus tomorrow that would be a good thing for our country.

He gets insanely butthurt.

Crowder always goes undercover to infiltrate "SJWs" but he's mad when some libertarian doesn't tell him straight away that he's a libertarian

Oh look, another shill thread attacking right wing personalities

Attached: 1521555462590m.jpg (1024x989, 167K)

I'll cut to the chase. He's just not funny. His staff is paid to laugh at him.

I can't blame him. Conservatives really can't be sexy or funny because they have limits, whereas liberals can pose nude or be brazenly offensive without recourse. I've never really found a funny conservative. Their arguments are better, but when it comes to production and execution, they can't compete with liberals.

We used to have boring shows like Firing Line with Buckley, which wasn't entertaining but at least you heard arguments instead of gotcha-lines. The right is trying to replicate the showmanship of the left and it's making us all more simpleminded.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsfxnaFaHWI

Attached: 1476991918593.jpg (500x491, 163K)

"Right wing"
Crowder is a cuckservative Christian who is just butthurt at faggots, but has no issue without having the country run by Israel

They were both dicks. Really, that guy just wanted to be famous so he asked the "dude weeeeeeeeed" question. low quality b8

Attached: 803.png (625x626, 149K)

I enjoy the show most of the time and I'm a MugClub member as well. But, I'm not a big fan of how he interacts with other people most of the time. At least not people he disagrees with.

how exactly does this make crowder look bad?

Your shilling won't work here. No one cares about individual transgressions that may or may not bother us.

Fact is, Steven Crowder is able to combine comedy and conservative thought better than any entertainer on the planet. He's made sketches that are genuine hilarious, others that I found really cringey, but I've never heard anyone else go on such brilliantly written rants about the really serious issues.

Crowder may be a douchebag personally, and his staff may be paid to laugh (because they certainly overdo it) but godspeed to him.

He got butthurt when someone pulled the same tactic he does of baraging them with a camera for 'LIBTARD TEARS', and he got emotional

Got too defensive too quickly IMO.

He's got a habit of saying a whole lot of things that are true and then hanging his entire argument up to that point off something fully retarded. He is not a clever man and I don't think he's helping.

*breathes loudly as voice gets higher and higher pitched*

did he do that make in 2013? Only been offhand watching him since mid 2016 on and off and I am not familiar with him doing a bombardment tactic recent, even going so far as to do the "change my mind" segment where he leaves himself completely exposed to debate and criticism.

Fair enough, but he did defend his point that that the liberitarian brought up about attributing a doctors quote to his words and that they had a fundamental disagreement on the role of government. He told him what he was told by a professional that with that in mind it would be a state issue to be discerned by the people. He had a pissy-ass attitude about it, but i don't see how this interaction is incriminating of him.

Attached: 16ca16b.jpg (308x320, 10K)

He's helping plenty. He's converted many people to our side, and even though his comedy might not be degenerate enough for lefties, its funny enough for the rest of us. It's damn sure the best conservative comedy... maybe ever?
youtube.com/watch?v=m1H_5TdxUTc

This isn't the best - he did a version of A Few Good Men's court scene in a recent show that was actually brilliantly acted. He's improving a lot in terms of sketches.

I don't think it was incriminating either. It just seems like he gets that way with most strangers he disagrees with. Except on change my mind, he tries to keep his cool there as much as possible lol

The guy that was bullied turned into a bully: It's sad to see him bully staff members for "jokes," and then quickly change the subject.

Consider cancelling your subscription. There's better alternatives out there.

It doesn't. He's probably tired of retards trying to be a big guy (4u).

potholer54

youre welcome

Attached: IMG_3190.jpg (1022x688, 156K)

kill yourself shill rat

>He could take on the entire US military with a shotgun in his bathroom (treasonous, and he wasn't "joking around" at all)
>it's treasonous to fight government tyranny

That's about as American as it gets bro.

Like?

Straight from the tap: CSPAN. If you like heated arguements but with facts and good spirits, McLaughlin group (older episodes are fantastic... Newer ones are different but it's fast paced and each panelist really shows how dynamic/different a liberal/conservative can be)

Trust me: Watch actual political dialogue and you will learn far more.

why do people keep posting about this utterly uninteresting boomercuck

>conservatives
>right wing
Kek