Always tip 80%

If you don’t generously tip or be done with your meal in an hour, you deserve to be shamed

Attached: FBAAE6FF-B912-4526-AFD7-58A467E62E59.png (640x1136, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wrwQ9G4epys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So tell me, why don't workers negotiate a higher wage with the employers?

if you want reasonable pay get a reasonable job. It's not my job to make sure you get paid well

>claims to work as a cook
>posts a diatribe about "muh poor waitstaff, they're so underpaid"
BULL
SHIT

Anyone who's ever worked back of the house in a restaurant knows that the servers/waiters have it the easiest (ESPECIALLY the females). They can get away with sitting on their duff and texting Chad while the runner takes the plates to the table, the server refills the drinks, and the busser cleans the table. LITERALLY all the waitstaff does is "hi im stacey lemme write down your order" then walk up to the table and collect the tip after the customers leave.

>tl;dr: I call bullshit of the highest order

only cuckolds tip

Better Idea

when you make up convoluted rules while I'm off doing other shit then start torturing me when show up becasue I didn't waste my time learning your cult I encourage the murder you and your family

k?

I hope they're the first thing to be replaced by robots

You tip for exceptional service, not purely for your existence.

Set prices on the menu that cover the costs of a business rather than relying on tipping to top up wages.

Attached: A3AF81FB-3D07-43DC-8CB9-F3EB51DB59F8.jpg (620x581, 22K)

I can't wait until waiters and waitresses all get replaced by robots. People in the food industry are the most insufferable cunts.

Tipping threads are a guilty pleasure. I know i shouldnt, but theyre juat so good :DDDDD

>People in the food industry are the most insufferable cunts.
Just fast food workers and waitstaff, to be H. People who work in the kitchen/"back of house" and busboys are pretty redpilled, if it isn't a place that just stuffs illegals in the kitchen

if you think this hard about tip percentages it's time to get out of being a waiter and get a real job

Get rid of garbage staff and pay chefs more, you'll get better food.

Watch the first 5 mins of reservoir dogs

tl;dr it’s not the customers fault that the government fucks people over

That's fair. I really hate waitstaff because most suck at their jobs. It shouldn't be hard to figure out that a guy reading a book is ready to order and doesn't want to make chit chat.

Fuck that
they chose their retarded job and this is coming from a brit who occasionally tips (not mandatory EVER here)
tip for the good service not because some dunb femcunt thinks you should give her more money.
If the waiter is excellent and makes your experience better, go ahead and tip well, if they suck dick and are cunts, tip none or little.
etc and so on.

this

t. autistic busboy

We don't tip in Wales, that's what effete wankers in London do.

The entitlement is ridiculous. I have no problem not tipping for shitty service. 10% is the minimum for minimum service, top notch service can get a 20%. Only person that gets more then 20% from me is the owner/waiter at the local diner. Fiance and I spend $10 on a huge breakfast and I give the guy a $5. Quality food, person, and service.

Don't tip anything, ever. Tell everyone you know the same. If people stopped tipping, then employers would start paying real wages and this nonsense would end

I remember at the restaurant I used to work at, the /back of the house boys/ and the bussers would be staying at work until after closing time, doing prepwork and cleaning the kitchen for the next day. We got paid minimum wage.

Meanwhile, the (((waitstaff))) would be walking out of the kitchen after clocking out and counting their shekels smugly while walking past all the rest of us slaving away for half of what they make in a day.

>tl;dr: gas the waitstaff, workplacewar now

>t. single mother with neon dyejob hair who cries whenever she "ONLY" makes an extra $120 in tips a day, shows up to work hungover/drunk, spends all her time sitting in the supply room taking nudes or posting on facebook, and clocks out 2 hours early because "I GOTTA GO GET READY TO GO OUT TONIGHT"

I travelled in America for two whole months without tipping even once. Was a drama every time.

I give a 10% tip whenever I go out.

Greentext, pls, even if it's a larp. I love reading about mutt wageslaves suffering.

You are the reason why restraunts hate europoors in America. Stop being ignorant of customs of placed you travel to and respect the local culture you cuck.

>Growing up
Mom says 12% is a baseline, 15% if the service was really good.

>Today
"At least 20%! How else am I supposed to pay back the student loans on my Gender Studies degree!"

I don't tip cleaners, drivers, helpdesks or store clerks. Why would I tip waiters?

>tipping women

Attached: 1521599915595.jpg (1024x970, 76K)

Please observe how practically all of the service occupations (waiting, hospitality, etc) one is socially expected to compensate with additional gratituity are, traditionally, female-dominated kek. Automation can't fucking come fast enough, hell most such positions could already be automated, except the foodservice companies-in-question recognize that by doing so, they'd be unemploying and disenfranchizing huge segments of the underclass.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wrwQ9G4epys

Attached: 1520720896800.png (674x466, 37K)

>falling for jewish tricks is a custom in muttland
Checks out.

here's what proper tipping looks like
>bad service: no tip, complain to management
>decent service: leave a little bit to round it up (for example 47 to 50, but not 41 to 50)
>great service: $10-20 depending on how many people
Anything more, and you're a kike puppet.

Blacks don't tip. Just more proof niggers aren't human.

This make the Jew's butt hurt.

because the powers that be have imported massive numbers of low skill, low iq spics who'll do your job for a fraction of the price and work twice the hours
it's customary to tip here, and waiters / waitresses make BELOW minimum wage, they make server wage ( about $3.00 less an hour ) because the government KNOWS people will tip.

I love tip threads. Who else /only tip whites/

Rofl, I don't give a shit if they hate me or not. I'm not a true cuck like you.

wew i was spot on, stay mad fgt. now hurry over and clean up my 6 top kiddo i'm going out for a smoke

Yeah, prices going up? Unheard of!

I was always told 15% was the standard amount. So really there's not an amount that's really decided on as "fair"? I kind of just wish we did it the way other countries did. At least it's simpler and doesn't turn eating out into an ordeal.

>be me
>in nyc
>no tip
>lady asks, why no tip? alles nicht gut?
>sieg heil!
>we start nazi party together
>take over usa
>kill niggers
>enslave jews
>happy ending

hows it feel to be outsmarted by niggers mutt? you got suckered by the tipping jew

>it's customary to tip here because the government KNOWS people will tip.
No, it's customary because jewish restaurant owners were looking for a way to pay their employees less, so they convinced the general public to pay their wages instead. Then they put it into law, because that's what kikes do.
Anyone defending this bullshit is either a server, or a brainlet of the highest order.

>Not knowing how percentages work

Looks like we found the Gender Studies major!

Where did I ever say I am or was a busboy? Typical phoneposting millennial tourist.

Hold on a second insight know this girl. Someone link her whatever this is?

It's a retarded custom. Only way to change a retarded custom is by refusing to partake.

My personal code of tipping ethics is this:

1) Don't tip

2) Unless the service is top notch or the waitress has big ol' titties or an ass that winks when she walks by, in which case tip 20%, or 15%, or just put down the coin change, whatever man, jut roll with it, you're not a calculator

3) If there's sugar cubes take them all, they probably charged you for them. Don't take the condiment sachets though you'll never use them.

You'll get 15% and you better be fucking thankfull or I won't leave you shit you entitled faggot. It's not my fault you decided a progression where you depend on handouts like a beggar.

Attached: 1517839342847.gif (448x448, 3.48M)

>potato

No, what are you gonna do about it? Tipping is bullshit Mr white

Idc about tipping when there's actually wait staff, but now every fucking counter-style deli, coffeeshop, etc has automatic tip screens for cards, and get obnoxious when you dont tip.

Tipping is one of the very many disgusting things to emerge from "American culture". It should be purged entirely from any advanced society.

I tip less as the meal gets more expensive.

fuck off, the both of you. Tipping (white people) is fine. There's nothing wrong with 10-20% tip, especially when service is great
If you don't tip your server at least 10, you're letting their employer fuck them, and you're thereby fucking them. It's just what you do, it's customary, it's tradition. Or would you like to destroy our tradition more, moshi? Gabriel?

Confirmation bamp from a fellow dishwasher.

>we are the foundation on which society itself bears its heavy burden

Exactly. Tipping? What a cuckish activity.

> waiters / waitresses make BELOW minimum wage
Federal law says if they don't make enough in tips, their employer must make up the difference so that they are at least paid minimum wage for their shift.

TRADITION? KYS KIKE

>Jewish customs

like free speech laws?

>our tradition
>bullshit yank kikes made up hundred years ago
You're not white. You have no culture. You have no traditions. You're a kike puppet, nothing more.

>always tip 20%
ONLY if the service was good, and if it wasn't than tip 5% or lower. It is your right to not tip, but come on if you're eating out at a sit-down then prepare to spend money.
>tip the price you would have payed, not the price you did pay
Bullshit. If you get a coupon you pay less for a meal, you don't pay the same amount. The waiter already excepts to get less if you have a coupon.
>At Breakfast always tip 25%
Bullshit
>If you keep a table longer than an hour, add 10% for every hour
You dont have to do this shit, and it really only depends on the size of the party. If it is a large party than stay however long you want, but if it is a 2-top then go to the bar if you want to stay.

Don't listen to this cunt's rules, Tip 20% if you think the service is good, and if not then tip lower. I do think that you need to tip at least for sit-down restaurants simply because one would expect to spend money at a sit-down. You can order online if you want the food and not tip.

Exactly, which is why I never tip in the US. Never. Ever. Unless there's a blowjob involved, in which case I might consider 10%.

Exactly.

>le 15-20% tip

You get $2

I don't care how much my meal was, you didn't fucking cook it. You get $2.

>employee gets paid for doing work
>somehow I am also supposed to pay a bonus for employee that already gets paid

20% this bitch is rich as fuck and she is a cook I believe she's an ex-CHEMIST OR SOME MADE UP SHIT BUT her family is rich as fuck.

>being this assblasted a different country tips waitresses
you might want to take a 15 min breather from the internet

If you tip at all, and the waitress didn't suck your dick for it, you deserve to be shamed

>X is a stupid idea
>Ya, like Y ? Checkmate fag

That's stupid. You're not protesting the custom of paying workers less by doing that, you're just hurting the waiter/ess without doing any harm to the establishment at all.

subjective and nonsense

about as meaningful as:
if you dont execute every waitress that serves by bullet to base of skull, you are a piece of shit

Attached: the free market fixes everything.jpg (940x535, 192K)

No. See:

#notipsquad if you don't like how little you make waiting tables, don't be a fucking waiter.

SOCIETY HAS DECIDED THIS IS WHAT IS BEST.
Because, thats why.
You concur with the not-at-all arbitrary concensus, you see; because you simply do not go against society's conclusions.
That would be anti-social, and other things with *bad* labels, and you dont want to *bad* labels thrown at you, do you?

fuck that shit OP

DID YOU KNOW-- if wait staff doesn't make enough per hour to meet minimum wage, the EMPLOYER has to pay the difference! That means you don't need to worry about tipping people with no skill to refill your drink and walk a plate or two to you, especially not a fifth or a quarter or the price of your meal! Make those unskilled workers do something better with their life than pouring you some water.

Im forever grateful I dont have to deal with American tipping "culture"

fuck tipping, americunts should pay their workers a decent wage.

At least 20%?
Even if the service was shit?
That's some dumbass mentality.

Yeah you just have to deal with the aboriginal stabbing culture

They shouldn’t get paid below minimum wage.

government and employers

I'm not assblasted, I'm making fun of you.

>muh poor waiters
have you considered that maybe writing down a thing and then bringing you a plate of food doesn't actually deserve that much compensation?

>tip 5%
>service wasn't good
How about I don't tip at all if service was bad.

>tipping is a custom
Poor americans
I tip but only change, like if the meal was $46.55 cents i will hand a 50 over and say keep the change

It's illegal to pay less than minimum wage. If employers take tips out of wages, then you're not tipping the employee, you're tipping the employer.

Tipping is stealth racism in action, by the people who supposedly hate it the most. Niggers never tip. You've seen it, the one nog waitress always getting the coon tables who buy $200 worth of shit, demand 5-star service, and leave a dollar tip. Nobody wants that table when they could be white guilting Blake and Lynn at another table for 25% of their tab and still give them below-average service.

I fucking love it. I tip white, pretty, and obsequious servers extra. I never get served by niggers because the other servers will fight them for those sweet federal credits left on the table after I feast. They seat me with other whites and I laugh at the segregation!

Use this knowledge wisely.

No you're actually stupid.
>If less people tip, waitress gets paid less.
>If waitress gets paid less, waitress quits, finds another job.
>(((Business owner))) is now forced to increase wages for waitresses in order to attract employees.
>Market corrects the retardation and inefficiency of tipping.

And society has advanced. Now fuck off

>tip proportionate to meal amount
nah. like $5 at most

I feel like a lot of people just wouldn't go to a restaurant with automated servers when restaurants with real servers are available

I've never come across it, don't even know what the fuck you're on about

What's the unit cost on one of them?

This. I don’t care if it’s a man or woman, I only tip white people.

I've been tipping 15% for decades thinking I was doing unskilled wait staff a favor because I _thought_ 10% was the norm. Apparently 20-25% is the norm these days. The last restaurant I went to had a "suggested tip" on the receipt of 22%, INCLUDING the tax. I decided I'm done going out to eat unhealthy shit food brought to me by drug addicts. Now I'm eating so much healthier, feeling great, and saving a lot more money. Plus most places just reheat shitty frozen meals. Nasty.

because it doesnt work

This, I fucking hate tipping so much
I don't like ambiguity in transactions and "good" waiters are fucking annoying anyway. Fuck those assholes who interrupt a great conversation just to ask if we need our obviously empty glasses refilled then tries to engage in extended small talk as we wait for him to fuck off.

Attached: 12899358359348.gif (400x225, 1.66M)

Then just simply say to the police that the waiter was threatening you with a butter knife.

are you fucking kidding me?