Is caffeine a liquid poison?

>never see politicans, bankers, CEO's ever drink Coffee
>80% population drinks coffee daily
>80% of population are slaves
>Caffeine works well for monotone tanks, but shuts your brains off from higher thinking
>slave to a drug
>fucks with brain chemistry and makes you lose IQ.

Attached: caffein.jpg (280x180, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/caffeine.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=wJZJVaeawqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they have a private life yaknow

i see bankers and CEOs drink it constantly, though the CEOs are picky

raypeat.com/articles/articles/caffeine.shtml

youtube.com/watch?v=wJZJVaeawqU

there comes a point where you are too old to drink coffee and your body starts taking damage faster than it can be healed. The joys of youth...

Top earner here. I take caffeine pills.

CEOs and bankers drink coffee wtf , are you actually retarded

Wife and I cut from multiple cups a day, to 1/4 of a 200mg caffeine tab, each per day. Today we cut down to 1/8 tablet (25mg). Neither of us got headaches and this is day four or reducing from a significant intake. I recommend it.

wagecuck here. i love that shit. i hope it kills me faster

Attached: holy diver.webm (480x360, 2.97M)

Smoke weed instead retard

I admire that guy, to an extent

Jesus Christ, user, I quit smoking cigarettes 10 days ago I can't do both.

Drink 2 weeks, keep away from you for two weeks.

yeah, but OP never sees them so it must not happen, because OP is always rubbing elbows with powerful people.

Coffee is the drink of the civilized world you pleb

This post is proof you do not mix among the higher elites.

They fucking love coffee. Stimulants and power and money make the world go 'round.

I drink a cold dilute coffee drink with my meals. the bitterness makes food taste better.

High level thinker here. Take caffeine pills about once a week and vape weed about three times a week

the caffeine jew is real, but there's no class division in the users.

you need to do 4g dabs to elevate your thinking

who is he?

>but shuts your brains off from higher thinking

What the holy fuck are you talking about? Caffeine works well as a poor man's nootropic, pair it with some nicotine gum and my brain is twice as efficient and I get a lot more shit done in the early day.

Good job, user. You're on the right path. Leave that shit behind and never look back. Keep with caffeine If you need it for now. It isn't that bad anyway (and not as bad as cigarettes, that's for sure). Proud of you.

CVS/Walgreens orange box

>High level thinker
>vape weed about three times a week

Attached: 1520608452138.jpg (657x539, 30K)

funny because finns drink the most and also has highest iq&whitest ppl.

Attached: world-coffee-consumption-graphic.png (563x425, 29K)

There's a reason (((Howard Shultz))) started (((Starbucks))).

Caffeine basically makes the chemicals in your brain go crazy and hyperactive which reduces your ability to focus and think straight. It's one of the ways (((they))) try to dumb down Western society. It's very powerful shit. I've taken Adderall before (which helps you focus) and caffiene withdrawals were way worse than Addy withdrawals. Getting off Addy the first time kinda sucked, but everytime I went through a few weeks of drinking energy drinks every day and then stopped, it took me like a full week to feel normal again. I firmly believe the world would be a better place if kids got on Adderall or Ritalin instead of drinking soda and energy drinks. (If you have ADHD). Most kids don't need shit, honestly. I do though, and I'm glad I've been off caffiene for over a year now while taking 10mg of Addy per day. Even the thought of drinking pop grosses me out. Shit load of chemicals and caffiene in there. Trust me, nobody needs it! It destroys your cognitive abilities, not helps it.

I've had 12 cups of coffee every day for 7 years and I'm ok

Anyone quit caffeine find that it helped their erection strength?

>user isn't Peat Pilled.
A fucking genius. He's the next stop after Paleo/Primal and Veganism fail.

Mmmmmmm. Poison..

Attached: B380CA98-0889-495C-90B0-257578550E9B.png (725x799, 651K)

Be careful with those. Can cause seizures.

>Caffeine works well for monotone tanks, but shuts your brains off from higher thinking
>slave to a drug
t. literal brainlet

japan also has a high iq and according to your chart they drink very little coffee

white people have a higher IQ average than other races, it has nothing to do with coffee

Caffeine has messed up my stomach and psyche for a long time. I’m somewhat sensitive to it so I can’t drink as much as others I know. But every time I go off of it I get brutal headaches for a couple days. My goal is to drink just a couple times a week since I probably can’t totally abstain.

Both excessive caffeine and/or weed leads to erection issues for me. Like over time I don’t fap as much.

>becoming addicted to a substance

Attached: 1512765477209.jpg (645x729, 26K)

is that poopee?

Because if you consume caffeine normally you develop a physical tolerance to it like most drugs. Then it stops doing anything for you and in order to not feel like utter shit you have to drink it. This is why you hear normies that say without caffeine they cannot function. Their body needs it just to be at the same level of someone who has never taken caffeine.

daily pot smoker/caffeine fiend here

I find that exercise makes the biggest difference. Weight lifting increases testosterone and cardio increases vascularization. No problems below the waist recently.

Starbucks coffee is really weird. It rushes to my head like I had 3 espresso shots in a minute (which doesn't even have the same head rush). I wouldn't write off all of caffeine with Starbucks coffee; It really seems like something else. A cup or two a day seem fine, as long as they aren't super juiced. I don't have issues if I can't have it with breakfast. It's more of a routine thing.

>is [insert common chemical here] dangerous?!!1!

The dose makes the poison.

If it is legal it doesn't harms you