>"In troubled times, wise men build bridges while fools build walls."

Why can't Trump be more like T'challa?

Attached: tchalla.jpg (700x370, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uXMnAPGY1uE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Trump isn't fictional

Doesn't he live in a nation that is isolated from the rest of the world by a wall?

does wakanda have a giant wall

Yes, and by the end of the movie, he learned that isolationism wasn't the right policy for his nation. Did you watch the movie?

When Trump has a wall he can tell other people how much they don't need them too.

How does that follow? Without their isolationism they wouldn't have existed as a nation with incredibly technology. They would have died long ago.

You mean they wouldn't have progressed because of colonialism. The idea of Wakanda is a condemnation of colonialism, not an example of isolationism.

Sage this thread, dont post in it fucking hell

No. They turned away many people in need to keep resources for themselves. They were incapable of supporting the entire continent without killing themselves so they didn't try.

I am saging it, you dumb faggot. Notice how it is on page 8.

If you think of immigration as a burden, then you don't understand labor economics.

youtu.be/uXMnAPGY1uE

I don't think that at all. I think uncontrolled immigration will result in a disaster.

>the first outreach center is in America

Lol fuck this guy. American blacks are already the most mollycoddled people in the world. He should've gone to somalia or some shit.

wakandans speak khosa, which means they are bantu. when the bantu were isolated from europe they were 9000 years behind, figuring out seeds grow crops in 500 bc. if wakanda was a real place they couldnt use vibranium as they would just be inventing pottery at best and not yet figured out metallurgy.

>lives is an isolationist nation surrounded by walls

lol

I know right? they have a giant wall!

>if you live in isolation long enough without opposition you can do better

>better strawman that they think immigration is bad

uninhibited free movement is bad. immigration is a tool.

Do you think unlimited free movement within the US is bad? Do you think people should be required to apply for visas to move between the states or even cities?

That is unlimited free movement within a limited unfree boundary.

We've seen what happens when you have unlimited free movement within an unlimited free boundary once people start entering from abroad in masse. It's called the EU Schengen zone and it crumbled away as the unlimited free movement within the Bloc became a liability rather than an asset when the bloc failed to have outside security.

OP fuggen rekt

Because Trump is a fool

Because Trump is not a character in a fucking comic book.