Uranium 1

Can any user give me a good timeline of this whole ordeal? What are your guys thoughts? Joe rogan had some dude on who is rand paul guy and they talked about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=2i9CLccQl8Y&t=2s

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (631x355, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-shep-smith-methodically-dismantles-conspiracy-theories-behind-uranium-one/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/shepard-smith-fox-news-hilary-clinton-uranium-scandal-debunk-viewers-demand-firing-reporter-donald-a8060281.html
youtu.be/-QNMg9kjr0A?t=661
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think Uranium One was used as a front for trafficking everything From people to drugs to uranium. I think that the Uranium was stolen once it reached Europe and made its way to israel.

A Russian company bought a Canadian company and right wing retards lost their minds

Fox News’ Shep Smith Methodically Debunks Uranium One Conspiracy Theories
mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-shep-smith-methodically-dismantles-conspiracy-theories-behind-uranium-one/

Fox News viewers demand reporter Shepard Smith be fired for debunking 'Clinton uranium scandal'
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/shepard-smith-fox-news-hilary-clinton-uranium-scandal-debunk-viewers-demand-firing-reporter-donald-a8060281.html

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

it's the biggest nothingburger. it was a meaningless transaction, basically some company invested in the US that's all

no Uranium has ever left the US, it's regulated to death and watched by the feds

Nigger JFK got killed because he found out that Israel was stealing nukes and nuclear triggers.

nowadays they don't need to steal, they can just ask

>used as a front for trafficking
first i heard this theory. you've wet my whistle, if you have any more to add

Yes i agree with dubzman, that is interesting theory. If you can and wish to elaborate, that would be super.

checked

I think Uranium One + DACA is a front for Jews to get in and out of the country and smuggle shit. Uranium, Guns, Drugs, people, etc. Remember the Atlanta airport incident? Well there was one plane that left during the power outage an Israeli special cargo plane that had a special setup where they get to bypass customs.

Here's my theory.
youtu.be/-QNMg9kjr0A?t=661

The guy talking in this part of the clip indicates that the Uranium from the Uranium one deal was sent into Canada and then "disappeared".

Then Judge Jeanine says
>Do we know once that stuff was exported, do we know where it went from Canada?

Congressmen whatever says
>We know it went to Europe, We know it went to Asia. We're trying to figure out if it also wen't to a rogue regime like Iran.

Except.......THE ONLY ROGUE NATION WITH NUKES IS ISRAEL!

Attached: 1499889750152.jpg (1820x3884, 1.11M)

Attached: Uranium 1 deal.png (1246x450, 239K)

Attached: Uranium 1 deal.jpg (960x1200, 234K)

Attached: HRC- U1- IJSM.jpg (600x750, 106K)

Attached: CF-Uranium dump.png (1600x1118, 1.85M)

Attached: Obama DOJ Uranium 1.jpg (1286x725, 160K)

this isn't about Uranium 1 but just obum dealing with uranium in Africa

Attached: Barrick - Africa - Uranium.png (1019x765, 321K)

John McCain's signature too

Attached: John McCain U1 signature.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

wow very interesting stuff user. good work. i'll dig deeper myself. we need more of oldpol quality like this

B Ump

again

hmmm interesting

good stuff man thnks.p lease continue to post if you can and wish to do so. Im doing a lot of research on this tonight.

Add Haiti and its a party.

Attached: Guistra Uranium One Haiti.png (561x635, 335K)

with peanuts

Attached: haiti peanut.png (1031x621, 1013K)

i need to do more research on this giustra cunt