Dragon Ball Super

Goku UI = Agility
Vegeta UI = Strength
Vegito = Perfect Warrior

Jiren vs Ultra Instinct Vegito is gonna happen. It's basically all but confirmed now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udpQAXaeDws
strawpoll.me/14437682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder UI is weak

What did Fuwa mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=udpQAXaeDws

Based

HEY, GOHANRETARDS AND SPANIARDS.

>Gohan
>actively fighting
Goku and Vegeta are carrying the entire U7 on their backs.
Gohan, Piccolo, 17 and 18 could be aliminated and nothing would change.

Frieza COULD do something, but he sticks to making sarcastic remarks.

WHO IS BEST GIRL??

strawpoll.me/14437682

Vegeta can only unlock a new form when he gets so mad he cries.

>I WANT ULTRA INSTINCT I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA
>LOOK KAKAROT MY BODY IS CRYING ON ITS OWN

you left out best girl

I unironically love Vegito to death so i I'll support any and all headcanons that favour /myguy/

the left out option is obviously freezer

She didn't deserve this...

I came here to make fun of Caulicucks, but it's just a bunch of autistic faggots arguing over power levels and Gohan.

except for all those times where he got new forms and didn't cry

>the absolute state of gohancucks
>ANDkekflas

It was necessary Goku starting to master his all-new OP form and a powerful Kamehameha with a new trick to put Kafla down.

How can one young lady be so based?

>Goku in the last of the last of his stamina, literally his last hit
Makes you wonder how hard would the raping have been if Goku hadn't been utterly exhausted.

>ohhhh hoo hoo hoo hoo....

Yeah, would be fine if UI wasn't such a trash form.
It's Super Saiyan 3 all over again, except uglier.

Reminder that Jiren is beautiful

Where did this annoying faggot come from?

>Vegito comes out
>Activates UI
>Instantly seperates

I'd actually love this

DAT ASS

>Vegito wins the arc again
*yawns*

Gohan Gris BTFOing Vegetto

This episode pissed me off so much. What was the point of making Kefla so strong if we were just gonna see Goku dodge every single attack even when one hit would've basically killed him. What was even the point of the last 4 episodes?

>Kale is completely unharmed
Best and strongest girl.

>Reminder future mvp is confirmed survivor alongside goku
>vegeta has 1st elims, but emperor is 2nd
>we all know full ui is gonna job to jiren
>the potaro will be brought up

it was to once more demonstrate the strength of UI
aka she jobbed

Filler, need to pad out 5 months of this shit until we get to see Goku vs Jiren again.

Edit the fucking hair off. The aura is enough to tell he's SSB, but hair on Freeza looks retarded.

Hopefully when U6 inevitably returns she can become her own person and not just a Caulifla fangirl

>implying Jiren won't learn it as well

>freeza will learn ui after they body jiren
>because hes able to analyze it while fused or something
>for final wish ui goku and freeza must fight

>Asked by ray_ripley

Kale is a literal Caulifag.

why its really cool

Because Kale is pure and Legendary Sayan.

is chapter 30 out?

>Genki dama gets squeezed and is about to burst due to the struggle between by full power Blue x 20 Goku and Jiren holding back just enough so they can be nearly matched
>in the end just before it completely goes off Jiren uses his eye powers to dispose of it in an instant just as Goku nearly loses consciousness
Retards that try to say KEKfla is stronger than (rested) kaioken Goku due to that line comparing her with the genki dama are retarded and deserve to be mocked. Arguing that the genki dama is stronger than kkx20 Goku is as ridiculous as saying SSG Goku was not an universe buster back when he was trading blows with holding back Beerus.

>this shitty arc will last until march
Just end my shit.

>Goku jobs to Jiren again
>In desperation Goku blurts out how he can't lose and how he want's to use the dragon balls to save everyone
>Jiren realizes this and knocks him off
>Jiren wins the tournament and turns against Belmod and wishes everyone back with the Dragon balls including the people that he let die in the past.

She should be a Kalefag.

I know.
I want her to become more than that..
Ideally by having a fight with Caulifla and utterly crushing her,

>heh, this isnt even my final form

>he says while posting faggot green Shin JRPG villain edition

I think what happened is that they put so much pressure into the Genkidama that it became a black hole.

Cabba licking Kefla's abs when?

Fuck the director for dragging this shit for so long.

>and this? IS TO Go
>EVEn FURTHER BEYOND!
>AAAAHHhHHHhhhHHHHhHHHHHH
i dont even need dorado like this!

Why is she so obsessed with Caulifla anyway? inb4 because yuri

She's autistic and Caulifla takes care of her.

Soon.

Post the Ki-Wave Grind WebM

dude toriyama has always been jrpg artist u dumb retard

It always comes down to power levels.
The genki dama collected from 8 fighters from U7 had an hidden power level number associated with it. It wasnn't high enough to prevent it from being squished by Jiren's eye powers or even by the power struggle between him and Goku before he decided to put an end to it.

You're retarded. Kefla's power increased exponentially AFTER she knocked out SSGSSKK Goku. Hers was the most power we've seen in all of Dragon Ball aside from Jiren and maybe a GoD.

>Goku's heart ached
Lol rip
The sickness is back

user...

Ugly? It's just base goku with silver eyes and a blue aura.

I'm fine with that.

But can Freeza defeat El Boogeyman?

Yes

>Gohanfags delusionally claim that Gohan is doing something
>Caulifla is eliminated
Does this mean Caulifags will start delusionally saying that Caulifla will do something now?

>again
>implying cuckgito ever won before blowing his load and hitting the time limit

Oh yeah and Vegeto Blue would've also been stronger probably.

LE TORADOS CORAZON SICKONESS?! ULTIMADO DORAGON BALLO SPOILERO

My moneys on Stockholm Syndrome.
>You now realize that Kale has been bullied her whole life by who she considers her best friend
Feels bad

Would be fine if the aura was drawn, instead of just being a lazy water reflection plastered on top of him.

You have no proof of that, not when Jiren kept resting all through it as it happened.

>5 years from now
>ToP round 2 with the top 4 universes
>all the fighters have UI auras around them
>not a single punch can be landed

>Goku talks during UI
Doesn't that literally ruin the state of UI? You can't act on your instincts if you are busy shittalking

She is not autistic, she is innocent and pure.

The proof is the fucking show dumbass. She was releasing an aura that literally sliced through every single thing around her. We've never seen anything close to that before.

This episode was pretty ok. The fight was great for super standards, and Goku using his accumulated ki to surf kefla's beam and then switch from evasion to attack in one swift moment was great. Great use of music and repetition and sound effects in general in that scene.

Yeah, I would have liked if Goku just didn't talk while transformed, or if he had that Oozaru roar tone while he did.

how will they ever recover?

>last episode
>KEKfla barely on tired SSB Goku level as stated by Vados
>Goku can potentially up it 20x depending on his stamina situation (which wasn't good)
>Meanwhile SS2 is 2x and even SS3 would have been 4x over SS1
You just got memed user. She gets to llok that amazing becaue of god ki hiding the power level of Goku and Vegeta.

I really think that if Kale wasn't autistic she would be a massive cunt.

Goku transforming to SS3 in DBZ fucked up the entire earth so according to you SS3 Goku is stronger than her

HA

HA

HAAAAA

By having an entire arc dedicated to them.

>Goku UI = Agility
>Vegeta UI = Strength

wtf kind of spic youtube logic is this?

Are you brain damaged, user?

Toei constantly spamming that theme is getting really annoying

She is and looks like trash either way.

Can someone post the third pic on it's own and in decent resolution?
Want it for my Goku folder.

That argument makes you almost as dumb as Toriyama.

Fuck Kale

I think it's more likely the other way around. Jiren will be losing and as a twist it'll be revealed that he planned to bring everyone back, then Goku will pick that up and make it his wish. Note that in the anime they've shown Goku isn't sure about what he's going to wish for.

I think that's the idea. They've presented it as a sort of 'state of nothingness'. The auras you're talking about are aggressive. Think they wanted a more calming water affect.

I'm just guessing though. Most likely Toriyama just shat something out and called it done.

Ha. A couple breather episodes at most.

Are you?

Not until marriage.

I'm just using your retarded logic

C'mon, you and I both know Goku could've been at 100% and not a damn thing would've changed -- it would've been animated the same, Kefla would've taken the same damage. DB deals in absolutes, not relatives. As long as one is stronger x happens; not person a is so much stronger, that the level of BTFOing changed.

Besides, in story, 100% Goku wouldn't have made a difference to his power output, cos he still thinks. He can't UI attack properly

I'm asking you because you think ss2 and ss3 is a 2x and 4x multiplier repectively.

triple digits will never fix this lesbian break up

Goku said he would wish for something nice for Goten

The manga makes Jiren infinitly more interesting than the anime.
In the anime, all we know about Jiren is that he's a pride trooper, but we never see him in action and all he seems to do is meditate.
In the manga, he actually acts like a super hero, displays amazing feats already and shows that he's a good guy who fights for those without power.

As shitty as Super is, I love the Goku's UI theme