THE NERVE OF THIS FUCKER

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/03/21/russia-blames-us-nerve-agent-attack-pleitgen-dnt-tsr.cnn/video/playlists/intl-latest-world-videos/

Attached: 151119502.jpg (700x478, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strike_Back:_Retribution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Europe#Ethnic_groups
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
theguardian.com/world/2009/mar/20/vladimir-putin-mystery
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You probably were you fucking cunts. Your jewish masters trying to get the world war ball rolling again.

What an idiot. Everybody knows it was Mossad.

At least when someone kills someone in our country it wasn’t a foreign agent. Put your Russian master’s cock back in your mouth and fuck off.

I've got no love for Russia, that krokodil-ridden shithole, and I've got no love for you either you fucking mystery meat Jewish puppet.

>Russia's not just as Jewed
okay.

hey, the could have done it, i won't deny or defend them
if the UK ever accuses them they need to annihilate their own secretive intelligence agencies with the CIA though because they are one behind the scenes

Attached: 1470442040029.jpg (580x563, 82K)

your island is in a shittier state than the US, sorry chap

Prove Russia committed the attack. Show me hard evidence. I'll wait.

Until then, America and the UK need to shut the fuck up.

Let's see..
>UK
87% white
>US
56% white

Nope looks like we're more white than them.

What did the guy they poisoned do?

There's your evidence, Russkie.

Putin is a war criminal.

not for long, and you wont have guns in the backdrop

youre a dumb faggot

>being this fuking stupid
please be bots

>we live under tyrannical laws and can't own spoons but haha more white xd
The absolute state of Bongistan. I think losing the empire really fucked you guys up in the head.

Apparently not much and he's been sitting around in the UK for a decade.

what do you expect him to say if it was them they would never say it

64 million x 87% = 55.7 million
330 million x 56% = 184.8 million

>tfw britbongs cant math

Attached: berlin-wall-fall.jpg (1200x826, 157K)

>let s kill this guy 8 years after we release him with a RUSSIAN gas instead of using 2 bullets to the back

you are fucking retarded

So when Russia says they've never had Novichok and they destroyed all their Novichok and never tested Novichock and Novichock would have killed him (this is just a small sample of the self contradictory bullshit they put out on the highest level) the UK has no way of knowing what the fuck they've actually been doing?

There are 100,000 Russians just in England. It's where Russian intel officers go to retire after a long career of being double agents for the MI6.

>we have more whites in total than your tiny island country
yeah no shit nigger your country is just bigger, if we look at the whole of europe as a fair comparison...

>US
56% white out of 330 million
>Europe
96% white out of 831 million

Ohh so scared! Europe is on the brink of collapse! Might as well call it a caliphate already! USA is our only hope!

LOL

Entire thing is suspicious.

Why would Putin want to assassinate some washed up old spy and risk more sanctions? And why would he do it just months before the World Cup and face controversies?

Like we didn't know it already.
Fuck the US. Russia is more of a friend than they are

>itt: PUTIN A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

>CIA NEVA DUN NUFFIN THE ZOG ESTABLISHMENT WOULD NEVER PUSH FOR WAR AGAINST RUSSIA FUKKEN PUTINBOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hi Bill.

Clinton is still not in prison so I'm not convinced he's lying

>WAR AGAINST RUSSIA
LOL this Russian propaganda talking point again.

These days if you don't follow Russian orders even that's PUSH FOR WAR AGAINST RUSSIA!!

Adding onto this, why in the fuck would they use a nerve agent that everyone apparently recognizes as Russian.

The only reason to kill him in that manner was because you wanted people to think that Russians did it. It's stupid.

Attached: 1521595968263.jpg (800x650, 69K)

Seems fishy to me

Might as well leave the passport at the crime scene. The russian angle makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

Literally responsible for creating the state of pissrael. Somehow we're more jewed?

No such thing.

CNN hates Russia for protecting Syria

Stop watching fake news

>finally get rid of all the guns
>russia air drops crates of full auto assault weapons all over the collapsed former US

Attached: a_ov_pepe_160928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

Oh I'll readily admit we were more jewed at that time, but they shifted their focus on you since then because after ww2 you gained all the power.

Attached: telegraph.co.uk.png (643x3272, 1.27M)

You're still jewed tard. You just have no power.

> everyone apparently recognizes as Russian.
How would Russia have known that?
There have been at least 14 recent unexplained deaths of high profile Russian dissidents before the latest incidents.
Maybe they used too much this time or got caught because something went wrong and they sickened three people at once in a public place and it became a high profile case.

Maybe they wanted it to play out this way. There are good reasons for that too.

Yeah we're still jewed, but due to the fact that your country is the heart of jewish power today, and the fact that your demographics are very rapidly going down the shitter, you are more jewed than us today.

hOLY SHIT
>Putin = Hitler
>Trump = Roosevelt
>May = Churchill
>EU = USSR
>China = Jap
>Hungary = Italy
holy fucking shittt the stage is getting set.

It was the US. The Strike Back episodes which revolve around Russian Novichok nerve agents came out in the US a couple days before the spy was assassinated. That's where the CIA got the idea from
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strike_Back:_Retribution

Russia >>> UK's cucked government.

Maybe if the governments in Western powers started giving a fuck about their majority white citizen's interests they'd start to see some loyalty again. No Russian ever called me white privileged.

>You add in hungary for no reason whatsoever

I wonder what your real flag is

Kill yourself.

I add in Hungary Mussolini was a CIA agent,Hungary is a EU state and because Russia will relie on them and theyll fuck up

Europe isn't 96% white.

The point is that one should take the US in smaller chunks, as various states and locales within the US have vastly different demographics.

on balance, both nation states are being played. Europe as whole is a Jewish petrie dish to foment war conditions and eventual war(s) both civil and worldwide. (((they))) feel so confident that it is fait accompli, that they're willing to say so on a platform like twatter

Attached: 1521672936831.jpg (1773x2194, 1.17M)

So according to the main stream media and western politicians, Putin was involved in financing and organizing a secret campaign to influence western opinion on Russia.

According to those same idiots in the media, he then basically undermines all of that work and poisons someone openly and publicly...

Don't those media idiots and lunatic politicians notice the huge logical inconsistencies in their narrative? I mean... wtf.

Suggestive bullshit, emotional exploitation and straight out lies.... fuck im so sick of this anti-russian nonsense.

Attached: 1512763510104.gif (500x283, 803K)

USA has the largest homogeneous, same language population concentration of whites in the world. Good luck organizing you spanish-swedish-hungarian-franco frankenstein army of limp wristed homos.

We also have guns, a lot of them, and actual conservatives who have a will to fight unlike you queefs

>Europe isn't 96% white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Europe#Ethnic_groups
Approximately 20 million non-Europeans live in the EU, 4% of the overall population.

how big is ronald's asshole right now?

>Russia >>> UK's cucked government.
But Russia's government is more cucked it just benefits from having a powerful propaganda arm and controlling state media.

>Good luck organizing you spanish-swedish-hungarian-franco frankenstein army
No problem, most of the mainland can speak English very well, even better than you fucking mutts I might add, do you really think language is that much of a barrier? Lol.

Putin is the last of the Soviets
He has always and will always hate the USA

Attached: 06e6986a0b9eaa5455e57c52f7488592.jpg (630x489, 73K)

maybe he saw the infamous dick pic and decided to blame any gassings on somebody that small. see what would happen y'know? long story short we got two IDENTICAL people here. both commies. both accused of pedo stuff. both oligarchs. and similar personalities. should be fun

>Do you really think language, culture, and the fact that a number of the states that comprise our failed AIDS riddled union are completely broke matters?

Of course not

First of all, that guy does not look like Putin AT ALL. Secondly, that photo was released by Obama's personal photographer, who was the one who claimed Putin is the man with the camera around his neck there.

Basically that picture is pure bullshit.

Russia Insider is also fed up and has decided to run a series of articles naming the Jew.

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

- Is the camera-wearing blond youth insouciantly dressed as a tourist actually a tourist? Or is he in fact an undercover KGB spy, now better known as Vladimir Putin?
- Putin, meanwhile, was serving as a junior spy in the east German city of Dresden, Komsomolskaya Pravda noted — a long way from Moscow
theguardian.com/world/2009/mar/20/vladimir-putin-mystery

>that picture is pure bullshit
It's a funny picture anyway
And Putin was already losing his hair at that time

Attached: 27A1BA7100000578-0-image-m-50_1429196423220.jpg (306x365, 28K)

Check em

>since they were caught that means they knew they were gonna get caught

Lots of bots in this thread.

Attached: 1516845291448.jpg (495x350, 35K)

>Why would they use RUSSIAN Polonium instead of using 2 bullets to the back

Attached: AlexanderLitvinenkoHospital.jpg (225x162, 29K)

Lol cuck response. ProVe tHe jAps BoMbed Perl Harbor.

>just months before the World Cup and face controversies?
and now we have fat cunt boris johnson saying putins world cup is the same as hitlers olympics, i kid you not.

>How would Russia have known that?
because novichok is a soviet creation?

So? There's no boycott, there are no sanctions. It's completely safe and cheap for Putin to kill his enemies in Britain which is clearly the point he wanted to make in the first place.

That tiny iphone is cute.

With every day that passes I begin to think more and more that the only thing capable of fixing this godforsaken world is another world war.

I don't understand it either. The evidence that it was Russia is almost too obvious.

I like him. He starting to act like a Jew.

Attached: 1516285784259.png (713x611, 26K)

It was hillary cleaning up loose ends.

I mean what about its detection. Did Britain buy Soviet equipment knows to Russia that can detect Novichok in trace amounts?
It's not exactly a common poison to say the least. It's not even a common chemical weapon like VX and Sarin.
Maybe one day we'll find out but probably not, what kind of unlikely events led to its identification like with the Polonium.

>- Putin, meanwhile, was serving as a junior spy in the east German city of Dresden, Komsomolskaya Pravda noted — a long way from Moscow
"we can fully trust that the Soviet KGB will keep and give accurate records about the day to day operations of there agents."
How do people get this naive?

>if we look at the whole of europe as a fair comparison...

You fuckers left Europe

The only thing I'm convinced of is that it wasn't Russia.

We know that they take risks and commit crimes like this and much worse (for example the first annexation of a European country since WW2) because they're getting caught, but this you're convinced of? There's even a compilation video of Putin talking about death penalty for traitors and the need to kill traitors and specifically those exchanged together with Skripal very recently.
Even without access to top secret intel there's no other option but Russia.

>he thinks that only soviets would hate USA
I have a bad news for you.

>wah Jews
Time to man up and stop pointing fingers about who's more flawed and fight back against the bastards.

Wow, literally a day after Trump congratulated him and posted on Twitter that we should work with Russia. Fucking Putin. What a piece of shit. Putin never wanted to work with us in the first place. Fuck him then.

You americunts only start talking about shit like this after someone helps you realize just how fucked you actually are. Otherwise you spend all your time here talking about how cucked the rest of the world is and how totally BASED the JewSA is. Why do you think the mutt meme got so popular? It was Europeans venting their frustration towards that fucking disgusting attitude of yours.
>Oh it's just tough love, oh it's just banter
Two faced lying cunts. You love jumping at every opportunity you get to shit on Europe, you love pretending your country is the last hope for the white man so you exaggerate every little issue Europe has to absurd proportions. It's all I hear from you fucking mutts these days.
>NUKE GERMANY
>NUKE ENGLAND
>NUKE SWEDEN
>EUROPE HAS FALLEN IT'S A CALIPHATE NOW
You can fuck right off, we're not friends you stupid mutt cunt.

Attached: 1508550710561.jpg (741x649, 51K)