This is injustice. Sup Forums, why do you refuse to hold law enforcement accountable for murdering young black men?

This is injustice. Sup Forums, why do you refuse to hold law enforcement accountable for murdering young black men?

>INB4 REEEE WHO CARES! FUCK NIGGERS!!!!

Attached: 213325.jpg (1152x1730, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/identities/2018/3/21/17149092/stephon-clark-police-shooting-sacramento
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article206055609.html
youtu.be/QyLdm1pzujg
youtu.be/7avxbmMkyXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no article
>screenshot of title only
I wonder what narrative op is trying to craft

Calling fake and gay.

vox.com/identities/2018/3/21/17149092/stephon-clark-police-shooting-sacramento

Vox is fake and gay.

>Vox

If they're black it's not murder. It's animal control.

>nigger nigging
>police end nigging
>BAM! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

in texas if a nigger is breaking my car window i have the legal right to kill this nigger. if california were to adopt texas policies then maybe niggers wouldnt go around vandalizing private property

A nigger cop killed a white Australian woman for wearing pyjamas.

And nothing of value was lost

I guarantee this idiot was like "it's just a phone!" And argued with police as they told him to drop the weapon and refused to get on the ground. I've done some heinous shit in my days, but when a cop had a gun pointed at me I knew to shut the fuck up as listen. It's his own fault for not respecting authority and choosing a race card.

Thanks for the feel-good story, user.

I can sleep well knowing there is one less nigger in the world.

Stephon Clark: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
his grandparents and siblings was fatally shot by Sacramento police According to the Bee. No firearm was found at the scene.According to the police department. Stephon Alonzo Clark, whose legal name is Backyard Thompson. Body-camera footage of the shooting show Backyard Thompson.

Attached: adam lanza4.png (838x784, 620K)

Who knows. OP better. Could have had video/link/point. Had none.

>>INB4 REEEE WHO CARES! FUCK NIGGERS!!!!

WHO CARES! FUCK NIGGERS!!!!

>I guarantee this idiot was like "it's just a phone!" And argued with police as they told him to drop the weapon and refused to get on the ground
They do this every time, the videos are just fucking mindblowing

And he's charged with murder. End of story.

they're just killing the niggers that niggers wont kill for themselves stop be a bigot against these undocumented niggers and embrace the love

One less nigger.

Attached: hurry_up_nigger_chop_chop.jpg (630x473, 100K)

Stephon Alonzo Clark, whose legal name is Backyard Thompson was pointing a firearm at a Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department’s helicopter circling overhead.

Attached: austin7.png (640x480, 145K)

Who cares, niggers.

It does boggle my mind.
I look at cops like rattlesnakes.
If rattlesnake comes up to me or I it for whatever reason, and says to me "dont move or I will bite you" Really I think I would react to anyone with a gun pointed at me telling me not move.
Im gonna be a fucking statue.
I know the rattlesnake is afraid, and scared rattlesnakes are extra dangerous.
I also know if I just stay still, dont panic. Eventually the rattlesnake will go away.
Now if I have a weapon and fear the rattlesnake will bite me or attempts to bite me, ima kill that nigger.
Otherwise, flailing about like a self rightous tard will undoubtably and rightfully find me "bit"

Kek, that article makes it sound like the police just randomly opened fire on him as he was hanging out in his backyard.

>cops pull guns on a nigger
>nigger reaches for his Obama phone to Facebook livestream it
>cops shoot nigger reaching into his pocket

Sounds pretty cut and dry to me.

>be black
>be holding anything
>run toward cops, arms outstretched
what did you think was going to happen?

>implying that shouldn't be the punishment for wearing pajamas

>I look at cops like rattlesnakes.
Cops are just pussies.
They got a license to kill.
Cops don't value life unless it's their own.

"Freeze!"
Oe hell naw, youtube bitch I know my ri...
*bang bang bang*

>Calling the police in this day and age

It's like you want to be shot. Just buy a gun and avoid calling the cops.

Attached: 2c0af453eab1df838740b67e1eecf3abc19c10dbd777998299d58252628f2624.gif (500x500, 2.91M)

Accountable hell, we set up bitcoin go fund me accounts as a reward. The Chinese doughnut shops comp them doughnuts for life.
Kill a Kang get free thangz.

Nog was running from cops.
Cops were in the area because
reports of a nog burglarizing cars.
Video from chopper shows nog
jumping fences and climbing over
roofs.
Nog makes it to grandma's backyard.
Cops see nog holding shiny object.
Cops shoot nog.
It was a good shoot.

Truth.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP MOM IM GAY AND I TAKE IT IN MY SWEET SWEET ASS FROM ROBOCOPS NIGGER EGGWHISK UP MY SHITBUTT

it's like some modern day spoken poem shit right here

Fucking kek!

inb4 he had a decorative phone case that looked like a gun

Attached: great idea.png (660x397, 544K)

I would care if it wasnt a constant liberal shill

One less Nigger Welfare Deadbeat Dad

>>Cops saw nog
It was a good shoot.

Damn shredded

Attached: 06ED676E-C900-4ABE-9B53-60295593F12E.jpg (444x533, 161K)

>The police are racists who target minorities with excessive, and often lethal, force.
>Only the police should be allowed to have guns.

Attached: dailystruggg.jpg (800x449, 61K)

Some American cops are really trigger happy, why is that so? Scared or just tired of black crime? Either way, cop should take responsibility.

btfod

Attached: when they try to mossad you.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

me in the screencap

Attached: 1441097544961.jpg (250x222, 14K)

Seems like a good time for this reminder:

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

Attached: nyc firing on police, police killings.jpg (1024x481, 74K)

put me in the screencap, shout out to reddit!

Digits confirm.

Kek granteth his wisdom upon us.

Attached: k.jpg (650x836, 146K)

(((vox)))
> The people with the little hats need to be investigated.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Digits confirm
Put me in the screencap

Attached: ED1D687F-F7FD-404A-BF6E-EBC40A86ED40.jpg (680x309, 34K)

it was writen

Holy shit the study in the rag the Washington Times cites was just interviews of cops saying they 'really' didn't want to shoot blacks?

Fucking Kekistan.
>Mfw

Attached: 1521597420784.gif (450x253, 1.81M)

running from cops get shot no fucks nigger.

Attached: 1486999492477.jpg (1024x776, 274K)

Put me in screen cap these digits are amazing

Attached: 1484126621-pepe.gif (600x450, 1.99M)

who was able to save lauren southerns nudes?

>Ethnocentrism is okay as along as you're not white
Gee, I wonder why

Because the narrative is there.

Attached: Sargon - Check em.jpg (1752x1172, 252K)

Just another case which shows literal retards are working for the US police.

And this climate of general fear of being shot has nothing to do with gun ownership by the general public, ofc..

this

If they are not leaving out details this is a horrible scenario and the officer should be tried.

As much as I hate to say it I’m willing to bet there is much left untold in this story...

He wasn't black he was samoli

Yeah that's what he said

The cops are scared and have a gun pointed at you, you should do what you can to make them less scared so they don't pussy out, panic and dump a magazine into you

Better get some $$ for dem programs

>If california were to adopt texas policies

I fucking wish

No kiddin?

When are we going to see a good chimpout like Ferguson again?

Dont forget he was running from the cops, and they got him trying to break into a house, by breaking the sliding glass door of an elderly asian gentleman

sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article206055609.html

Forgot videos
youtu.be/QyLdm1pzujg
youtu.be/7avxbmMkyXo

NIGGERS need to learn how to follow directions. Don't move put your hands up and do what the officer says, you won't get shot. It seems really fucking simple doesn't it, that is cause it is.

Attached: 1518833669004.png (500x522, 26K)

California has Castle doctrine for vehicles just like Texas. Do research before posting you dumb nigger, you are doing the shills a disservice.

Attached: wtf_man.jpg (568x640, 128K)

Honestly what do you expect for a Vox article.

14/88 HEIL HITLER
RACE WAR NOW

Praise the God Emperor.

Attached: czeched.jpg (1024x768, 1.05M)

Soon...

Attached: execute.jpg (731x760, 77K)

so many bootlickers here, are we forgetting about the UK?

Attached: shaver_blonde_aryan.jpg (1078x626, 115K)

Well decent post but great digits.

Attached: 1471138301937.png (399x509, 180K)

It’s not murder, if it isn’t human.

kek

Lived in Sacramento for a long part of my life this is nothing new they usually are the ones who are stupid enough to find a way to justify bringing it upon themselves

All unshackled slaves should be shot first, questioned later.

If a person violates my private property, I have a moral right (which is in some states is enshrined as a legal right) to murder said person. Well, fuck the whole Enlightenment project, folks. Throw out everything from your Hobbes to your Kant, this guy's got it figured out. Next time you're robbed, just kill the person.

>run away from cops
>hide in backyard
>Advance upon cops with something in your hands
>Expecting to not get shot
Niggers, everyone. You'd think they would have learned by now after the last dozen media rampages with the same fucking premise, but no...

This.
You can guarantee a nigger deserved it when they bury the true reason he was neutralized halfway through the article.

S

Attached: actual nigger.png (241x323, 173K)

What the hell was he doing in his backyard anyways? Whoever called the police is at fault.

Yet, you want them to be the only ones with guns.

Attached: Think2.jpg (1589x833, 159K)

very nice

Attached: 1515437422886.png (400x569, 310K)

digits confirm good shit

>his own backyard
yeah right

i read it like this

Protection of your private property is an enlightenment ideal numbnuts.