Family Arrested After Bedridden Woman Found Decomposing And Crawling With Maggots, Cockroaches

>SUGAR HILL, Ga. — A woman was found alive in her bed, her legs decomposing and covered in maggots and cockroaches. Now, the caretakers are under investigation.
>On Thursday, March 15, Gwinnett Fire was dispatched to the 4600 block of Pine Tree Circle to an apartment complex for a woman that was unconscious.
>According to the incident report, when firefighters arrived they found an obese woman living in deplorable conditions.
>About a month ago, the same crew came to the home to transport the woman from the hospital to her home. Because of her weight, they used a "Mega Mover," a tarp that is used for moving larger patients.
>According to the incident report, they left the tarp at the home. When they arrived to the call on March 15, the tarp, which is normally white, was covered in feces and had turned completely brown and black.
>"The patient was still on top of the same mega mover they used a month ago," the incident report read.
>Firefighters said they also saw the woman’s legs were completely black and showing signs of decomposition. She was covered in maggots and cockroaches that were eating her flesh, according to the incident report. Her condition is unknown at this time.
>The Gwinnett County Fire Department stated that “they did not believe she would live much longer and felt a moral obligation to report this.”
>Gwinnett Police were also called to the apartment and spoke with the woman’s son, Christian Sorrell, who told police that he and his father, Terry Sorrell, were his mother’s sole caretakers.
>On top of the deplorable living conditions, officers said the bed the woman had been on was surrounded by garbage and every single room in the apartment was crawling with cockroaches.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/21/Family-Arrested-After-Bedridden-Woman-Found-Decomposing-And-Crawling-With-Maggots-Cockroaches

Attached: Maggot House.jpg (720x542, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWdDCiSjeWE
youtube.com/watch?v=mcCK99wHrk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Christian Sorrell and Terry Sorrell.jpg (750x422, 56K)

I would rather die of eating too much than not eating anything at all, gommie.

Attached: Hungry Santa.jpg (480x360, 29K)

jfc the humanity

holy shit

Fuck this gay earth.

Grotty.

I thought Sugar Hill was supposed to be the swanky part of Gwinnett.

Attached: re7.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

i bet my life they were white. only whites could leave their family to suffer like this

my 600 pound life kino?

Attached: ha.jpg (600x603, 39K)

see

Pics or it didn’t happen.

just keep shoveling some food in!

what could go wrong?

>No pictures
>OP is a faggot

post feet pics

Why do I always hear about horrible shit coming out of Gwinnett?

Attached: För Helvete.jpg (1920x1080, 57K)

>According to the incident report, they left the tarp at the home. When they arrived to the call on March 15, the tarp, which is normally white, was covered in feces and had turned completely brown and black.
>Decomposing flesh
>Maggots and cockroaches eating her alive
Apart from the cockroaches eating her, the maggots probably kept her alive.

Attached: 49f9c5302ff7cc20de3d40e7338dc663.jpg (1920x1953, 482K)

I found the sloth scene from Se7en messed up when I first watched it
why is real life always infinitely worse?

Attached: D5yxQee.jpg (1920x800, 183K)

>I got MY black belt through years of hardwork and dedication in karate!

>I got mine by putting it under my bedridden, rotting mother

fuaaaaark

Attached: 1372116665819.gif (480x270, 241K)

uh, bump

Attached: 9V5tYHX.jpg (543x508, 32K)

I found some leaked footage taken by the family from the incident.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWdDCiSjeWE

All obese people should die

We're going to hell for laughing at this shit aren't we

Attached: TriggeredRei.png (756x900, 596K)

Think thats Cushing syndrome not fat.

There is a Hell. We are already in it.

Man.... I think I’m going to have to call child services on my neighbors or something. The mother has gotten so huge she can barely walk. She can’t even drive anymore. Her little kids are telling the other kids they’re having to clean, cook, etc., while their mom stays in bed and eats all the time. Their dad, no job for a VERY long time, waits on her hand and foot, and “sleeps a lot.” (Probably a drunk.) You can hear her yelling at everybody practically any time she waddles from the house to get into their van, which always takes her at least ten minutes to do. She is extremely verbally abuse and a high-maintenance pain the ass. I can see the family leaving her to rot in a pile of her own shit one day. Eh, just venting here, I guess. Normally I stay out of peoples’ business but their son has taken to racing around on their riding lawn mower, killed his neighbor’s chicken, and has Dillan Roof dead eyes.

I typically stay out of other peoples' business as well. However, if your gut is telling you something, you should act on it user. It sucks being a bystander after the fact when you know you could have prevented it; I deal with that mistake every day and will take it to my grave. Sometimes an outside force is the only thing that'll change a situation when no one in it will.

Just be careful about who you contact. CPS doesn't have the best reputation.

Just set the whole house on fire and when those faggots run out put a .22 in their domes. Problem solved.

Leaves out just how obese she was. If she was so obese that she is bed ridden.. How exactly do you care for a retard that allowed themselves to grow to the size of a small whale? I mean literally, how do the logistics work?

so all the fat is imaginary?

calling cps is condemning the children to an existence of being at a minimum highly neglected with a strong chance of them being raped.

Gotta weigh it.. which has worse risks, you ignoring it or calling the police on them?

Translation - dad and son, sick of this fat fucking bitch eating them out of house and home and bankrupting them with her medical bills decide to just close the door and let her rot.

Does someone have the greentext of that one healthcare user who witnessed a living person's decomposing leg come off?

>the maggots probably kept her alive
That's horrifying because it's true.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE9uBl8PO5k

Eh, they were probably garbage people do, just of a different variety.

An actual photo of the poor old woman.

Attached: 34862331775_94076f2e28_b.jpg (938x644, 188K)

Father and son sound like they were members of a Chaos cult. Better burn them to be sure.

Old people with diabetes tend to have problems with water retention, and contracting cellulitis. Just the whole cycle of inflammation. This kind of stuff happens all the time.

how do maggots keep you alive?

They eat infection and infected flesh I believe

If I recall correctly, Maggots only eat dead flesh, not living flesh.

They eat infected and dead skin. They use to put maggots in wounds to clean out the dead skin

Am I supposed to feel sympathy for this beached landwhale rotting?

>GA
>Obese woman
>fat ass was "decomoposing"
an open shut case of "dat gurl be wastin away get her a burger".
Obviously not providing truck loads of mcdonalds is considered neglect.

Attached: fat_eating.jpg (320x304, 31K)

Attached: 1520058311476.jpg (564x456, 28K)

Good Lord. Looks like she will be stuck in limbo, neither heaven or hells entrance is big enough for her to squeeze through.

Attached: temp-bavariandaily.jpg (444x662, 73K)

why should they have to sacrifice their lives so there leaching jabba the blob can get waited on hand and foot?
the woman is a grown woman, why should someone else be forced to take care of her?
but if a woman turns her back on a wpunder warrior, we commend her "courage" to "move on in her life" so she can "pursue her dreams"???

Found her

Attached: walkingdead.webm (640x368, 1.22M)

depends on the type of maggot
maggots are used all the time in the medical world to eat flesh, they can remove dead flesh far better than a surgeon could ever hope to

Maggots are pretty based look up the maggot therapy and how it helps prevent septicemia from putrid flesh

Pics or or didn't happen

>get into their van

Let me guess, it's an old rape van with curtains on the windows right?

You mean Cushion syndrome?

Attached: IMG_0408.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Cushing syndrome is being fat.

Maggots are also a proven way to defeat a staph infection.

Which is good. Because when antibiotics finally cease being effective at least we'll have one way to fight infected wounds and staph infections.

Maggots are a lot less scary when you realize they could save your life.

Kinky.

Wrong i have heard similar things in all comunities. There is more to the story we just have not heard it. They might be retads.

True.
But they're still gross and will eat live flesh when they run out of dead flesh.

so that's probably on purpose. Maggots eat away the shit that can cause an infection. Old trick, doesn't always work.

>mfw people from all over the world still want to move to this shithole
they dont think it be like this but it do

Attached: 1521178185260.png (697x651, 907K)

Na, it’s a fairly modern model. They have to lean the passenger seat all the way back, and she has to get in first. Watching her get out is interesting. Everybody gets out, and she kind of rotates her upper body over to fill up the driver’s seat area, then slides out of the passenger door to land on her feet. Her son is legit Asbergers or something, but lately he’s taken a pretty dark turn. One reason we installed security cameras around the house was because the little shit kept coming over and picking vegetables out of my gardens (and throwing them in the woods), terrorizing the cats, digging holes, and other bullshit. Somebody popped one of the cats with a bb gun, and I swear it had to be this kid, but I’ve never seen him with a bb gun. He does like to just wander around his yard, beating random shit with a metal baseball bat. I’m worried he’s going to go after his little sister with it one day or something. There’s something just not right about this kid.

>Watching her get out is interesting. Everybody gets out, and she kind of rotates her upper body over to fill up the driver’s seat area, then slides out of the passenger door to land on her feet.
I pictured that so vividly in my head.

Families like this always have disabled kids. Probably alcohol or drugs during pregnancy. I was wrong about the van, but I have a good idea what type of people you're talking about. 99% chance they have bedbugs, be careful not to get them yourself somehow.

This happens more often than you know.
t. EMT in Florida
P.S. everyone in the business calls them whale tarps

Attached: 1442543509163.jpg (1680x1050, 129K)

Dude, call cps.

You call right now dude. I am dead serious.

kek

The hell those kids are in is probably far worse than you can see.

It actually is, but there's some old houses around here that were built way before the white flight drove all the wealthier people this way.

You mean flight from niggers.

Attached: 1521685458651.jpg (543x407, 45K)

>this is considered a 9/10 in bongistan

Yes user, white flight means fleeing from the advancing nigger wave

You better be on the phone to cps.

You can't just SAY that and not give us a few stories, you faggot.

Attached: JAZZ music starts.png (540x720, 471K)

How did whomever fuck it?

>people are getting paid to enable fat people to gain weight until their legs are full of maggots from not moving and getting infections

the absolute state of western civilization

It’s late, but yeah. I think it’s just time. I had to call the cops on them a few weeks ago because they somehow got their hands on a 4-wheeler and the kid was racing up and down the road on it. Another neighbor called the cops over them as well. I let them know something wasn’t right with the family, but it doesn’t look like it was followed up on. I’ll call CPS. Again, I’m really not one to get into other peoples’ shit, but I have a bad feeling.

I could give a few, but they're long as fuck so i'll need to trim the fat from them
Give me a few minutes

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34K)

CALL CALL CALL

youtube.com/watch?v=mcCK99wHrk0

You tell them everything. Otherwise it will get worse. Much worse.

Why are you so fixated?

Don't call. Train the lad as your own personal autistic assassin cultist.

Attached: jigglebilly.gif (320x240, 178K)

Burgers baka

You listen good. You either handle it, or i will hold you responsible for the children suffering and the evil there.

>trim the fat
nice

Maybe she was that much of a bitch.

>He does like to just wander around his yard, beating random shit with a metal baseball bat.
Yeah, that's a sign.

Attached: laughingelfman.jpg (256x353, 26K)

I don't get it.

How could she be that obese if they're clearly not doing anything for her.

Attached: 1521135629423.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

It was in Georgia for chrissake. Don't act so surprised.

Her Sword drop probably has poison proc