How do we solve the California problem?

How do we solve the California problem?

Attached: 1521683256920.png (1200x600, 521K)

California can only be solved militarily. Just keep letting them descend. They're already the poverty capital. And they're on the road of defying federal immigration laws. Real possibility of the NG or marines going in soon.

What's that trains price up to today? 100 billion?
they're going to be destroyed when all the white people with jobs leave.

It's a shame that they used to be the only ones in range of fatso's missiles. That would have been the time to push them.

Attached: 1492368755118.jpg (850x567, 39K)

Attached: tsarbomb.jpg (660x371, 23K)

this state didnt always suck so bad
if we fix the left-leaning insanity that permeates society we might go back to being more moderate

besides the whole 'reefer being legal' thing, that place is a total fucking mess for anyone who isn't either rich as fuck or an illegal alien.

you can thank that piece of shit reagan.
After his amnesty california changed from blood red to permanently democrat. there's no fixing it. They successfully displaced the native white population and took away their political power forever.

Earthquake

Attached: san-andreas-fault-map-380.jpg (380x382, 134K)

You're basically telling us to cure stage 4 cancer.

Checked

Attached: 1520911957689.gif (300x186, 446K)

One thing I never see mentioned in California threads is how little effort the GOP puts into this state.

Expose top and middle-men's criminal doings. Demonstrate verifiable corruption. Faciliate a systematic structural overthrow, installing specific members in californian government, and create a "grass-roots" combination (in order to maintain control, public support for the disposal and reinforcement of certain personal should be cultivated) of federal agents, local cops, and armed citizens to perform arrests and containments.

Target rowdy officers and politicians with systematic psychological deterioation and socioeconomic disruption. Kill their goldfish, destroy their pottery, have others periodically take down and ruin their property and vehicles. Take photographs of them and send them multiple copies with altered effects and messages and packages filled with things related to the message. Create timed conflicts with their infrastructure that build up and generate destability.

Enter their politics on both a subversive and frontal manner and create conditions that enable the installation of favorable individuals who'll give back liberties and freedom to the people. As traitorous elected politicians who have and are openly working against the republic, the people, and the constitution, they possess no rights and should be disposed of by any means necessary.

Attached: 1209850284689.jpg (856x960, 118K)

There environment is fucked, they will solve themselves

There's just no point - California is totally hopeless, except for a few GOP holdouts inland. The money used to campaign in California has better usage in the midwest or elsewhere.

Left is a form of harasment, shocker, harassing is bad

Right is encourage people to get tested and treated and to actually find out if they have HIV. Because if you never got tested, you could never be a convicted felon for fucking.
Shocker discouraging people from finding out if they have aids is bad

We can't save the US, it's way too far gone. Let it be an example to europe

Good old fashioned purge

I hate my state
I hope everyday we get wiped out
I would gladly give my life if it meant you all would be safe and free

Quarantine the degenerate areas. Cities like LA and San Francisco need to be part of thier own state seperate from the rural areas.

Attached: 1998-2015.jpg (960x640, 169K)

The only answer...

Attached: new_Ca_map.png (700x694, 36K)

Attached: newcalifornia-e.png (1439x619, 214K)

meme this bitch into the fucking ocean

I’ll pray for this.

we dont, we let it burn

Pull out ice and all federal law enforcement agencies. Then watch them get exactly what they want tons of criminal spics.

Those with means will flee. The rest we leave to die.

Then let them secede, wall them off, and slap a 200% tariff on anything coming out of there.

Watch Venezuela 2.0 happen with better camera footage

build border wall
deport illegals
deport criminal immigrants
have a deport once, kill second policy for illegal immigrants

Attached: california.jpg (720x710, 53K)

What makes this so sad is the creaturea in right photo is his son :(

Attached: z2o4ov9ojo901.jpg (361x305, 17K)

Californian here, I'm moving to Texas soon to get away from this idiocy and I'm going to vote the exact same way that I did here. In 20 years I'm going to leave Texas because it will be too California like. Remember until the mid-80s California was red, then Reagan gave the beaners amnesty and citizenship.

It WILL happen to other states unless you stop it.

Attached: multic9.jpg (650x813, 194K)

That's not real.

Expel them from the union.

Shit really? Fuck.

>T. Californian

Why doesn't Trump make an example out of them? Why not send in the DEA to fuck up every single muh weed shop in CA and also arrest every single customer? Send the FBI to Sacramento and sieze the CA Dept of Public Health records that say who has a medical card and fuck up every single person. Why not send ICE into every farm and factory and deport every illegal and impose very severe punishments on the employers? Why not cut ALL federal funding other than what's required by Congress? Arrest every single politician in Sacramento who is promoting Sanctuary status for violating federal law.

Seriously, drive this fucking state into the ground.

>Immigrants aren't political weaponry
>they're just people like you and me, user
>why do you believe all those wacky conspiracy theories?

Attached: 1517422833943.png (1001x1100, 1.31M)

you need to smoke a joint, user
t. califag

Attached: 1509292317268.jpg (1024x853, 395K)

I wish every day for this state's entire government to be purged.
We just had an illegal immigrant appointed as a state official for fuck's sake.
How is this shit allowed to fly?

Isn't it illegal to hire illegal immigrants? Kevin De Leon should get his shit kicked in by the FBI for hiring illegal immigrants.

They seem to just pretend illegal things aren't illegal and get away with it. Sanctuary cities are another example of this.

How about you come help your fellow countrymen, we’re on the front lines here. Where do you think the brown wave is headed next?

True, someone needs to remove that illegal who illegally got into a state position.

ohh yes, this should happen.
california first, purge the unclean, drive out the filth, imprison the degenerates, then once california is clear of amoral and degenerate influences, they will have the experience and will to tackle jew york, the most degenerate cesspool in america.
i would love to see amewrica's coasts purged of the rampant decay the left has inflicted on us.

> on the road to defying federal immigration laws
> on the road...
playboy, the exit for "defying federal immigration laws" was 30 miles back, over that last river.
if we want to get back to just "defying federal immigration laws" we will have to go to the next exit: Open Insurrection Against The United States Bypass and flip it around.

we currently have more mexicans in the southwestern US than there are in mexico