What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

Attached: file.png (1122x632, 163K)

>she

Doing the right kind of bitching, putting pressure on Trump.

When's hillary going to be locked up? Or anybody for that matter...

Attached: aJh8jCy.jpg (992x1252, 207K)

She's right. Wheres the fucking wall? It'll never pass if Democrats take the house

>Democrats

The republican establishment are responsible for the lack of wall.

She wants to be president

autism

I mean she's not wrong.

Wall - nope
Prison - No Clintons or Obama
Trade - A trade war he is back-pedalling away from
Jews - Sucking their dicks

You guys got conned.

Trump is a zionist not a populist. His populism is meant to placate the crowd, and like Reagan real action against illegal immigration will never manifest. Trumps cruelty to immigrant families combined with his inaction on the wall will result in easy future vilification of nativist resistance to replacement level immigration policies

Based coulter

we should all be shitposting this on twitter

sage

Maybe if you idiots would get political so we can replace neocons and Dems in the Midterms with Pro-Trump candidates he would be able to pass a bill funding a wall and the rest of his agenda

He clearly wants to do it, but congress isn't letting him

Attached: 5aa82f9c3be59f1f008b465c-750-375[1].jpg (750x375, 21K)

you dont just let shit slide, even with friends
trump has to be held accountable - especially since it was the wall was the focal point of his whole campaign

>Maybe if you idiots would get political
My trajectory was ruined a decade ago. I hope the younger generation can fix it, Ive tried to lay as much counter-rhetoric as I can. The game is much more complex than your post allows, and before you recognize the true state of it you'll have been a bull in a china shop. All by design.

>womb update: zero white children

indeed , trump zombies can t accept this . it s the sad truth

she's a hermaphrodite, that's why she's banned from britain
not because of anything she said but because she has a huge rigid clit - every bit as deadly as a bayonet

>wanting your president to keep the promises you voted him in for

I don't see anything wrong with this.

They're not going to build the fucking wall. Trump won the election so Hillary wouldn't. This is a repreve we need to use to figure out how to stop the left and their agenda.

This. Honestly political candidates should go to jail if they fail to fulfill their electoral promises by the end of their term. If we're going to place our faith in a reprosentitive, they should be doing what they said they would do.

In the current omnibus spending bill any spending on a concrete border wall is forbidden

Pretty much. What a fucking bitch.

>yes lets all waste taxes on hiring construction companies instead of creating millions upon millions of jobs that will allow people the chance to work, bring us out of a economy storm, and have the wall created 10x faster than bob's wall making company

This shit genuinely pisses me right the fuck off, the continental railroad was a bigger project than this, yet most of it was U.S. citizen labor. Fuck me do I hate our government.

Attached: pmtpkKW.jpg (583x349, 47K)

I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall?

she probably works for share blue who is this bitch ?

Attached: awooooooo #47.png (550x562, 244K)

This is why democracy is gay

What is he supposed to do? He thought his majority GOP Congress would help him out, but they're not. Even with 51 GOP, at least two of them would vote no on funding the wall. I'm not sure how he's going to do it.

Implying 8 or so Democrats will ever vote for anything trump related to get 60 votes in the senate

I thought he was the best dealmaker? He wrote the Art of the Deal after all.

They were and are, specially since Mexico picked a cuck like ALMO who said he is going to pay for the wall.

He is retard, it’s been a year

Wow I'm btfo

Shaming Trump into keeping his promise and building that wall. I don't care if we pay for it. I just want it built, and all non citizens kicked out. I also want us to stop all immigration from shithole countries.

Politicians are useless.

Attached: 1521451469874.jpg (1242x1226, 98K)

I want it built just so I can see California's REEE convention.

>I don't care if we pay for it.
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF TRUMPETS

Attached: wall1.jpg (586x150, 38K)

Maybe Trump has a better plan. The wall is a distraction well the true border force is prepared. Pic related.

Attached: 1520505440353.jpg (1066x750, 294K)

Didn't like our immigration long before Trump. Don't care how it's done, just want less immigrants in.
t. Someone who barely sees other whites in a city that was mostly white 10 years ago.